Ask a question, get an answer! #2

check on the front page for events or make a thread asking for one / host one yourself
(Aug. 01, 2012  7:57 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: If two Chrome Wheels are put together, can a Crystal Wheel be placed underneath as well?

Also, will the new Zero-G Line be able to fight against MFB in tournaments? They would be completely different things, I would think! I'm not sure if tournaments have already started with them or not, sorry for the ignorance.
1) Yes. But 2 Crystal Wheels can be placed together but are not legal for tournaments and they would be extremely weak.
2) Yes, and Yes. But they're not overpowering cause they're imbalanced but they're good for defense and overpower Attack types, Ifraid, Phoenic and Gryph are the only attack types that were tested in Zero-G so far. Read up on testing threads, etc..

I like your sig dark bull. Im into fairy tail too.
thank you very much bald eagle (man this sounds so sarcastic when i don't mean it too)
So your from london no?
Take it to PM guys!

Don't continue going off topic in this thread!
(Aug. 01, 2012  8:07 PM)Yourself XD Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  7:57 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: If two Chrome Wheels are put together, can a Crystal Wheel be placed underneath as well?

Also, will the new Zero-G Line be able to fight against MFB in tournaments? They would be completely different things, I would think! I'm not sure if tournaments have already started with them or not, sorry for the ignorance.
1) Yes. But 2 Crystal Wheels can be placed together but are not legal for tournaments and they would be extremely weak.
2) Yes, and Yes. But they're not overpowering cause they're imbalanced but they're good for defense and overpower Attack types, Ifraid, Phoenic and Gryph are the only attack types that were tested in Zero-G so far. Read up on testing threads, etc..
More questions:

Do you have to test the Zero-G Beys in the new stadium also, or can you do it in BB-10?

Also, if you stack two Chrome Wheels together, do you have to place a Crystal Wheel beneath them at all? Will the Spin Track still connect?

@ BeybladeStation: A Crystal Wheel can't be fitted in a Synchrom Wheel, but the Track can still connect
Are you sure, user Yourself XD said that it could?
Crystal wheels can only be used with an individual Chrom wheel. Once you use two Chrom wheels to Synchrom, there is no legal way to fit any other wheel with the two. Try and go back to the few original Zero-G threads and read up there; I believe everything you're asking/wondering about will be answered clearly and definitively.
The "Synchrom System" boosters contain one of each wheel type. The boxed combo is not considered synchromed though. Synchroming is the act of combining 2 Chrome wheels, which means no Crystal, sorry.
I understand everything else, so two Chrome's are MUCH heavier than one with a Crystal Wheel.
(Aug. 01, 2012  10:34 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I understand everything else, so two Chrome's are MUCH heavier than one with a Crystal Wheel.

Just look at the weights on Beywiki, and do sums.
Here's a fun rules question: If you're using CH120(CF/GCF) it is very difficult to reach CH120 to change its modes. Are you allowed to remove CF/GCF to change the mode, provided you put it right back on immediately after? Or would you have to use pliers or something to do it without removing the tip?
(Aug. 02, 2012  12:49 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Here's a fun rules question: If you're using CH120(CF/GCF) it is very difficult to reach CH120 to change its modes. Are you allowed to remove CF/GCF to change the mode, provided you put it right back on immediately after? Or would you have to use pliers or something to do it without removing the tip?

Hm, it can still be managed ... It is not as if it were impossible, which would warrant a change in the rules.

You can pull on the Track's core by pulling on the gear/circle part of the Bottom, and you just need something that is thin if your fingers are too big. Using something as banal as a key would work, it seems.
Will all the Metal Fury (MODDED by Hasbro) Be tested. I would just like to be clear on this.
(Aug. 02, 2012  2:55 AM)Trainer Red Wrote: Will all the Metal Fury (MODDED by Hasbro) Be tested. I would just like to be clear on this.

There was no need for the bracketed section. Yes, everything legal is tested in time, and cosmic appears to be doing surprisingly well somehow.
(Aug. 01, 2012  8:14 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  8:07 PM)Yourself XD Wrote:

More questions:

Do you have to test the Zero-G Beys in the new stadium also, or can you do it in BB-10?

Also, if you stack two Chrome Wheels together, do you have to place a Crystal Wheel beneath them at all? Will the Spin Track still connect?
1) No, You can use BB-10
2) No just the 2 Chrome Wheels
3) Yes

What is the default format for custom beyblades that everyone uses? For example,

Metal Face-Heavy Duo Aquario/Bull/Cancer/Kerbecs BD145/TH170 CS/RB/RDF/RF/RS (Taken from the currently competitive beyblades list)

I recognize metal face- heavy, but what is duo? I'm almost sure that Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs BD145 is referring to the different types of energy rings. What is TH170 though? I couldn't find a spin track with a name matching that. I think CS/RB/RDF/RF/RS are all performance tips, but I don't really know. So far I believe the format, in order, is:
Face Bolt, Fusion Wheel, Energy Ring, Spin Track, and lastly Performance Tip.
Can somebody give me the correct format, and/or tell me what parts these abbreviations are talking about written out and how I can get the right ones.
Thanks.
(Aug. 02, 2012  3:42 AM)AnArmedPenguin Wrote: What is the default format for custom beyblades that everyone uses? For example,

Metal Face-Heavy Duo Aquario/Bull/Cancer/Kerbecs BD145/TH170 CS/RB/RDF/RF/RS (Taken from the currently competitive beyblades list)

I recognize metal face- heavy, but what is duo? I'm almost sure that Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs BD145 is referring to the different types of energy rings. What is TH170 though? I couldn't find a spin track with a name matching that. I think CS/RB/RDF/RF/RS are all performance tips, but I don't really know. So far I believe the format, in order, is:
Can somebody give me the correct format, and/or tell me what parts these abbreviations are talking about written out and how I can get the right ones.
Thanks.

Hello,

You will be rejoiced to learn that you can find out what all of those words, letters and numbers mean right on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...T_BEYBLADE

Simply use the Ctrl + f buttons on your computer to search through the page. As you can see, some Beyblades like Duo Uranus 230WD even have articles made for them, so you can click on the link and go read it to learn more about what it is and what it is good at.
(Aug. 02, 2012  3:42 AM)AnArmedPenguin Wrote: What is the default format for custom beyblades that everyone uses? For example,

Thanks.

the format you have stated is correct, therefore duo is the metal wheel from duo uranus 230 WD. TH170 is the track triple height 170 which you get from beat lynx in takara's Random Booster Vol. 7 or Sonokong's release. CS = coated sharp from ray unicorno D125 CS. RB = rubber ball from jade jupiter S130 RB. RDF = rubber defense flat from death quetzalcoatl 125 RDF. RF = rubber flat from storm pegasis 105 RF (although has be re-released in other sets), RS is rubber sharp that you can get through various means.

try searching on beywiki, most of those parts are actually quite easily searched up in the parts list or as a part of the article of the whole beyblade =)

EDIT: ninja'd by kai-v! ><

Thanks.

For a list of all MFB/Zero G parts see this.

The proper order is
Face: If MF/MF H
Metal Wheel
Clear Wheel
Spin Track
Performance Tip
Ninjad 2 times.
Here is my question..
I enter the Photography Contest and Some of people said I had fake beyblade in Photo.
So I want to show them the photo of the Beyblade.
Where should I post it??
I recently bought a Dranzer GT from Omega and it has been 17 days since it was supposesly shipped. I am beginning to question whether he is legit and shipped it or he stole my 70 dollars. He hasn't been on his account since July 27th. Has anyone bought from him or do they know how I can contact him outside of the WBO? Thanks, Mordetx.