Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 29, 2012  6:37 PM)Mickey Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2012  5:53 PM)ruggedhands Wrote: does rapidity blitz unicorno weigh as much as takara blitz unicorno

Hmm, adding on to Kai-V's post, no a rapidity one will weigh less than a takara one because fake companies make the moulds very poorly.

That is by no means a logical assumption at all...
It wasn't supposed to be an assumption. It's the truth.
jamil HASAN (me) says what is the best bayblade in the world
(Jul. 29, 2012  7:00 PM)big bam pegasus Wrote: jamil HASAN (me) says what is the best bayblade in the world
There is no best....
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:45 PM)Ickle Wrote: I'll be cooped up in my room trying to find out new combos when I get my Flash (And other stuff), and I'll test a lot, I guess, if I don't procrastinate. Thanks for the answer.

(Jul. 29, 2012  6:49 PM)Mickey Wrote: It wasn't supposed to be an assumption. It's the truth.

I don't know about that. While it's probably true in most cases from sources like Rapidity, some fakes of typically hallow metal wheels might be filled in, thus making them much heavier. This is especially true for custom-cast wheels that individuals sometimes make, as they only try to mimic the outward appearance rather than the overall mass distribution.
(Jul. 29, 2012  6:49 PM)Mickey Wrote: It wasn't supposed to be an assumption. It's the truth.

Oh really, have you weighed every single rapidity blitz unicorno to check that, and then have you determined that in each case that is due to, and ONLY due to, bad molding?
No?

Because I have plenty of fake Weight Disks from the plastics generation that have holes filled in that would like to argue with you about bad moulding resulting in lighter beyblades, not to mention various attack rings that are so abysmally moulded they have about twice as much plastic on them as they should.

Even if they ARE lighter in all cases, it would likely be due more to the materials than anything. For moulds, they could make moulds that have thinner sections than takara molds, sure, but that wouldn't be a badly made mold, it would be a mold intentionally designed to cut costs. Bad moulding often results in fine details being filled in, or excessive metal in places, or similar things.

So, I guess I'll wait for you to get back to us all with your UNDENIABLE PROOF that ALL Rapidity Blitz Unicorno's are lighter and that this is due to bad moulding in ALL cases, Mickey!

Is the Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb Clear Wheel basically the same as the normal Meteo L-Drago, or is it a completely different sculpt like MLD Rush/Assault?
From what I know, Absorb has more rubber than the regular CW, but otherwise, it is the same.
From what I hear, they bey differs only by having LRF instead of LF.
He was only talking about the CW.
I am well aware of that. My post states how only one part of the bey is different (unless I've been misinformed) and that part is not the clear wheel. Read into the implications and you will see that it makes it pretty clear that the clear wheel is unchanged (except in colour).
(Jul. 29, 2012  8:36 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: From what I know, Absorb has more rubber than the regular CW, but otherwise, it is the same.

Unless they changed the hasbro version, which I would need to see proof of, The Absorb version CW is just a recolor of the normal one, there is absolutely no difference in the amount of rubber (and in the Takara versions at least, no change in the properties of that rubber, either).
What are a few top-tier attack combos involving Beat (yes, it's horribly outclassed, I have all the other good attack wheels like Blitz, Flash, Variares, etc... But I happen to like Beat, as It can score some medium-low spin KOs, and I think it's cool.) Wink
That would go in Build Me a Combo! 2...
How Do You Stop Your Face Bolt Sticker from ripping ?
You can put a thin layer of tape on the top part of the sticker (clear tape) and as long as it doesn't affect play, it's legal. My bad, Defstamina...
Could Try That Once I Get More Stickers For My Beyblades.
Thanks.
On the Hasbro Twisted Tempo, for some reason it spins around the stadium like an attack type. Is there something wrong with the tip, or is it because of the spiral staircase pattern on the inside?
(Jul. 30, 2012  9:34 PM)Helixguy Wrote: On the Hasbro Twisted Tempo, for some reason it spins around the stadium like an attack type. Is there something wrong with the tip, or is it because of the spiral staircase pattern on the inside?

Could be the tip or the stadium your using. WD has a tendency to become more aggressive as it wears down.
The imbalance caused by the spiral staircase will cause jerky and erratic movement and, while this will rarely cause the bey to stray far from its normal path on the majority of tips, it combos with the fact that WD provides a large flat area when angled to create motion similar to WB.

If you are getting true attack type movement, however, that is indeed outside of the bey's normal movement. Perhaps it is your stadium.
Can someone please redirect me to the new Beyblade series BeyWiki page? I'm so confused, I have no clue what's going on as of now. I'm hoping to get back into it!

Did you even look at the main page of beywiki?
Sorry th!nk, I just looked under the home page of WBO under new BeyWiki Articles. I see it on the page now, thank you very much.
Can using toothpaste to polish metal wheels render them illegal in any way?