Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 28, 2012  3:45 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:41 PM)Néar Wrote: He said in a Hasbro tourney. WBO is universal and doesn't even use Hasbro stadiums

Yes, but it states that if a Beyblade enters a pocket, it is automatically counted as a loss.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

unless you call a re-shoot if it's legitimate.
Again, you're all reading the WBO rules, not Hasbro's rules, which are used at Hasbro's tournaments.

Hasbro's rules consider any beyblade in the pockets still in play. It was a big point of contention on the site during the world championships.
oops. didn't read the full convo. just addressing what Cannon said. sorry.
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:55 PM)Luck Wrote: oops. didn't read the full convo.
Neither did I ... but I edited my previous posts.

Is steel wool legal for beyblades?
I'd consider it too abrasive myself. There's absolutely no reason to use it though, Brasso for metal parts and soap+water for plastic should do everything unless you've left your beyblades outside for a week, at which point they probably wouldn't be legal anyway.
(Jul. 28, 2012  4:53 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'd consider it too abrasive myself. There's absolutely no reason to use it though, Brasso for metal parts and soap+water for plastic should do everything unless you've left your beyblades outside for a week, at which point they probably wouldn't be legal anyway.
Ok, hah i'll stick to soap and water.
Speaking of Brasso, where can I buy it online?
How about use Google or even visit their official website.
Here, you can buy here:-
http://www.brasso.co.uk/
or if you want cheap ones then check them out on Ebay or Amazon.
i wasreading about omega dragonis's tip and wondered what tornado stalling ment
(Jul. 26, 2012  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2012  4:10 AM)Cold Apples Wrote: What is tornado stalling?

Launching an Attack type in a way that it follows and touches the Tornado Ridge on a stadium, for a while. Some Beyblades that are not Attack Types can also do it, but more rarely.

Here.
(Jul. 29, 2012  2:17 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: i wasreading about omega dragonis's tip and wondered what tornado stalling ment

This question was answered just a few days ago ... Use the in-line Search function in this topic to look for "Tornado Stalling", and you will find the answer.
(Jul. 29, 2012  2:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2012  2:17 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: i wasreading about omega dragonis's tip and wondered what tornado stalling ment

This question was answered just a few days ago ... Use the in-line Search function in this topic to look for "Tornado Stalling", and you will find the answer.

Or even better, this XD

Ma kwestion:

Is Metal Face Heavy an actual product or is it just a name given to the metal+metal combination of the Metal Face Custom Version?
(Jul. 29, 2012  11:28 AM)Insanemaniac Wrote: Ma kwestion:

Is Metal Face Heavy an actual product or is it just a name given to the metal+metal combination of the Metal Face Custom Version?

i believe it was on the instruction manual (sheet?) that came with the MF2 custom set... which i, as i believe many others have too, have thrown away =D

IIRC, the manual didn't use the abbreviations H, M, L, and F, but if someone out there still has that sheet they could confirm it =D

..maybe the MSF custom set would have it too? i dunno, i threw that packaging out too xD

now.. my question!

so for my MSF custom set, for some reason my metal core has become worn in such a way that the metal part gets dislodged from the plastic screw when i tighten the facebolt, making the bey very loose and rattle-y. i used some tamiya model cement (man that stuff stinks), but it doesn't seem to hold it well enough and the plastic and metal separated again. do you guys think super glue would help (meaning i have to go buy some) AND would this be a legal fix if done?

(Jul. 29, 2012  11:28 AM)Insanemaniac Wrote: Is Metal Face Heavy an actual product or is it just a name given to the metal+metal combination of the Metal Face Custom Version?
It's the combination between the two metal pieces.

Heavy - Metal Core + Metal Plate
Middle - Metal Core + Clear Plate
Light - Clear Core + Metal Plate
Feather - Clear Core + Clear Plate
Or you actually redirect her to the clear Metal Face article on Beywiki ...
(Jul. 29, 2012  2:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Or you actually redirect her to the clear Metal Face article on Beywiki ...

I read that, but it didn't say the exact words "Metal Face Heavy" so I figured ... :\
(Jul. 29, 2012  2:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Or you actually redirect her to the clear Metal Face article on Beywiki ...
I like to give people a straight forward answer, rather than redirecting them to somewhere else. But I'll keep that in mind.. Use it for next time.
(Jul. 29, 2012  2:57 PM)Cannon Wrote:
I like to give people a straight forward answer, rather than redirecting them to somewhere else. But I'll keep that in mind.. Use it for next time.

In case anyone missed my post, I read the article before asking the question. The article did not exactly say "Metal Face Heavy" so I was confused :\
(Jul. 29, 2012  2:59 PM)Insanemaniac Wrote: In case anyone missed my post, I read the article before asking the question. The article did not exactly say "Metal Face Heavy" so I was confused :\

It does, you did not read well ... Or use ctrl + f.
(Jul. 29, 2012  3:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It does, you did not read well ...

Insomniac's the name, skimming articles is my game XD

Sorry people.
does rapidity blitz unicorno weigh as much as takara blitz unicorno
(Jul. 29, 2012  5:53 PM)ruggedhands Wrote: does rapidity blitz unicorno weigh as much as takara blitz unicorno

Why would you even end up with a fake part. Throw that away right now.
(Jul. 29, 2012  5:53 PM)ruggedhands Wrote: does rapidity blitz unicorno weigh as much as takara blitz unicorno

Hmm, adding on to Kai-V's post, no a rapidity one will weigh less than a takara one because fake companies make the moulds very poorly.