Ask a question, get an answer! #2

will there be a new system after zero-g
(May. 30, 2014  2:54 AM)Ani-mage Wrote: will there be a new system after zero-g

We'll never know until information is given or leaked.

It's almost a given to say yes, but we can't confirm or not confirm anything at this point.
(May. 30, 2014  2:54 AM)Ani-mage Wrote: will there be a new system after zero-g

No one knows for sure, lately theres been a slite decline in Beyblade popularity, but it will most lijkey be awhile since they haven't finished the Zero-G series, assuming they continue Zero-G. All we can do is hope. Smile
I think they would go for a new series rather than a new system, but I cannot say for sure.
I understand that it is allowed to use beylaunchers with a broken handle, but is it still legal if the broken handle was taped back on? Does that count as an illegal modification or something? I couldn't find a definitive answer :P
Thanks in advance!
IIRC, you can't use a part if it's been broken at all. I don't think it counts as a modification, just broken, haha.
Well if that's the case, I need to buy some new beylaunchers if I wanna play in future tourneys, hah.
I could use light launchers but those things are just so inferior xD
(May. 31, 2014  4:16 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: IIRC, you can't use a part if it's been broken at all. I don't think it counts as a modification, just broken, haha.

Actually, a Beylauncher handle is not a Beyblade part, so since it technically disadvantages you to use a broken handle, we allow it. This permission is also due to the fact that those handles break so much and so easily. If there was a way to allow broken prongs to still be used, we would allow it, because Beylaunchers are very fragile there too.

However, raiehan, unfortunately you cannot add a foreign substance or whatever to a handle to 'repair' it or soften the impact. We used to allow it, but then TAKARA-TOMY released the Beylauncher Rubber, the Beylauncher Suspension, etc. so there are enough legal accessories you can buy very cheap that we cannot allow homemade, diverse replacements anymore.
Ahhh, I see, that's a shame. Thanks for the response!

Welp, it looks like I'm going beylauncher shopping Tongue_out
What is the current a accepted theory on air in beyblades? Are any fan related spin spin tracks meaningful? Why? What about other parts affecting air?
IIRC, it's mainly about friction. If you have a track that can flow through air friction it will spin longer. DF145 and W145 are the only tracks with this ability, but DF145's effects are pretty miniscule.
Friction with air against the track or friction of bey against the ground?
The air, since the track doesn't even touch the ground (unless it's wobbling or something, but that's situational and brief).
I'm talking about the force of the air on the fan blades holding the bey to the ground more firmly
(Jun. 01, 2014  4:52 AM)Hiddenfourth Wrote: I'm talking about the force of the air on the fan blades holding the bey to the ground more firmly

fan blades dont hold the bey more firmly to the ground.. you would need a rubber tip to do that
I didnt get your question BTW
but you can try reading this , its very useful http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Physics--24192
Which question don't you get? And I meant that as air hits a fan blade like this (air)->/ would the fact that the fan is angled cause the bey to be pressed to the ground with slightly more force? Seems like the added friction against the ground from that would balance any spin time gained from improved air flow and you would be left with a bey that spins the pretty much the same amount of time but has slightly more downward force. That's why I want to know if air hitting the angled fans blades pushes the bey down.
The wings provide a negligible downforce effect; the main reason any wing tracks may be better than their same-height counterparts is weight distribution. W145/LW160 may be exceptions to this rule, IIRC the reason they work well hadn't been quite nailed down. However, for all the other wing tracks, there is no downforce effect or such a small one as to be insignificant. W145 is the best Track for 145-height Stamina, proven through testing. Second-best is AD145, which has no downforce at all, and, if downforce were to cut Stamina, would be better than W145. Oddly, W145 is actually better than AD145, and I'm not sure why that is tbh XD
(Jun. 01, 2014  7:16 AM)Cake Wrote: Oddly, W145 is actually better than AD145, and I'm not sure why that is tbh XD

I'm pretty sure it's becuase of the way W145 is shaped so that it cuts through the air, removing friction and allowing the Bey to spin longer. As I mentioned above...
Hey guys i need your help my BearingDrive
is not working properly what should i do ?
Just wondering! because i Only play plastics, what launchers from the metal fight series and zero g series spin left spin blades ?
(Jun. 01, 2014  8:07 PM)DSiks Wrote: Just wondering! because i Only play plastics, what launchers from the metal fight series and zero g series spin left spin blades ?
well, they work at any left launcher starting from the metal fusion series
so which specific beys come with a left launch ?

(Jun. 01, 2014  8:09 PM)Pokemo Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2014  8:07 PM)DSiks Wrote: Just wondering! because i Only play plastics, what launchers from the metal fight series and zero g series spin left spin blades ?
(Jun. 01, 2014  8:14 PM)DSiks Wrote: so which specific beys come with a left launch ?

Check here http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Category:...n_Beyblade

(Jun. 01, 2014  8:14 PM)DSiks Wrote: so which specific beys come with a left launch ?

Check here http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Category:...n_Beyblade
How do i get a simple face sticker
You can try printing a few of them: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sticker-Sheets-Scans

Other than that you'd have to buy the Beyblade and get the stickers taht come with the Bey.