Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Lol, ok here in france i've seen a lot of theme for 5 and 10 dollar, are you sure it's rare ?
Toys R Us had a promo where you got a Black Sun Pegi with every $25 or more purchase of Beyblade items, IIRC.
Ive seen a black sun go for the price of $20 recently
I have a question about Beywiki, The question is on Beywiki how do you put articles into different categories?
so can somone tell me how to make good attack combos and defense and stamina i dont want a combo i just want to be able to know when i get parts and help others with this ?
(May. 28, 2013  3:08 AM)commderben Wrote: so can somone tell me how to make good attack combos and defense and stamina i dont want a combo i just want to be able to know when i get parts and help others with this ?

Well, I suppose that reading the general articles on Attack, Defense and Endurance on Beywiki is what you are looking for then.
(May. 28, 2013  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 28, 2013  3:08 AM)commderben Wrote: so can somone tell me how to make good attack combos and defense and stamina i dont want a combo i just want to be able to know when i get parts and help others with this ?

Well, I suppose that reading the general articles on Attack, Defense and Endurance on Beywiki is what you are looking for then.

thank you kai-v ! Smile
Additionally, hang around the "Build me a combo" thread and watch more experienced users recommend combos, especially advanced users (people with italicized usernames).
(May. 28, 2013  12:12 PM)JadeJupiter77 Wrote: Is L-Drago Destroy a good bey ?

Always look on Beywiki first :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...estroy_F:S
When is the top tier list gonna update!???
When it can be updated...
Is the ultimate meteo wheel the same as the meteo wheel?
Yes, they are the same.
Would tips to winning a board game go in Media or General Discussion?
Well, it is good to see you confirm if a certain topic would belong to a certain forum or not.
However, it is ironic to say that your question doesn't belong here. XD
This topic is only for Beyblade-related questions.
Can anyone tell me that Is there a thread in which the rankings of the WBO bladers are written. If yes , Give me link please , Thank You!
(May. 29, 2013  3:52 PM)Nemo Wrote: Can anyone tell me that Is there a thread in which the rankings of the WBO bladers are written. If yes , Give me link please , Thank You!

http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php

However, as Janstarblast just wrote, this topic is only for questions on the Beyblade toys themselves, not Bladers.
(May. 29, 2013  3:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 29, 2013  3:52 PM)Nemo Wrote: Can anyone tell me that Is there a thread in which the rankings of the WBO bladers are written. If yes , Give me link please , Thank You!

http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php

However, as Janstarblast just wrote, this topic is only for questions on the Beyblade toys themselves, not Bladers.
Thanks for help Kai-V! Smile I would take care from next time.
I was wondering are there any tests for Torch, Cloud, Cyclone, Forbidden, Hasbro's Blitz, and Hasbro's Beat.
All of those wheels are horrid. They are light and will disappear in the sky forever if used against an attack type. They stink.
(May. 29, 2013  10:42 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: All of those wheels are horrid. They are light and will disappear in the sky forever if used against an attack type. They stink.
if those are horrid light wheels would disintegrate against attack types!
Pretty much. Though I don't think light wheels were made to be competitive.
How come fusion hades isnt dual spin it definitely has the potential to do so. And may i also ask if my irfraid dragooon lw160 w2d is a good defense combo. Its done well so far but i wanted outside opinions
(May. 30, 2013  1:54 AM)yt152430 Wrote: How come fusion hades isnt dual spin it definitely has the potential to do so. And may i also ask if my irfraid dragooon lw160 w2d is a good defense combo. Its done well so far but i wanted outside opinions
How come fusion hades isn't dual spin? Because Takara didn't make it that way...
As for the combo, I don't think it's that good.