Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 03, 2013  1:08 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: You probably have a BB-10, which is still the best MFB stadium, believe it or not. Is your Beystadium clear?

Not all MFB Attack Stadiums are clear. Takara and Sono-Kong released opaque versions as well.

(Apr. 03, 2013  1:08 AM)Rayquaza Wrote: CS is basically an RF with a plastic spike in the middle. To make your unicorno attack more, launch it at an angle so the rubber makes contact with the stadium floor.

The quote button is there so we know who you're responding to ..
[quote='Cannon' pid='1107416' dateline='1364947855']

Not all MFB Attack Stadiums are clear. Takara and Sono-Kong released opaque versions as well.

These were later releases such as BB-76 though, right? He said he had one of the earliest MFB stadiums, so I doubt he has BB-76.
(Apr. 02, 2013  6:57 PM)Cait_Sith Wrote: Why are the 4d metal wheels bigger thant metal fusion/masters?

@ Cait_Sith. Because they are made to be heavier and all around better for competition. Takara Tomy and Hasbro need to keep making heavier and more powerful metal wheels, or no one will buy anything from them, since the new beys would not work any better than the old ones (hence, they are useless to buy). When they make better parts, like bigger and heavier metal wheels, competitive bladers need to buy them to keep up with eachother, so the companies make more money. Smile

Alright, time for my question. This may seem like a really dumb question, and I should probably know this by now, but what is a BeyDay? Tongue_out Thanks guys! Smile
(Apr. 03, 2013  2:07 AM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2013  6:57 PM)Cait_Sith Wrote: Why are the 4d metal wheels bigger thant metal fusion/masters?

@ Cait_Sith. Because they are made to be heavier and all around better for competition. Takara Tomy and Hasbro need to keep making heavier and more powerful metal wheels, or no one will buy anything from them, since the new beys would not work any better than the old ones (hence, they are useless to buy). When they make better parts, like bigger and heavier metal wheels, competitive bladers need to buy them to keep up with eachother, so the companies make more money. Smile

Alright, time for my question. This may seem like a really dumb question, and I should probably know this by now, but what is a BeyDay? :p Thanks guys! Smile

That's not all true...

If they keep using heavier and heavier wheels, eventually inclusive rubber flat tips would be "too slow" for attack (you would need more force to move them), also all rubber tips would really worn down pretty easily, and that is not one thing I think TT would want (come on, with zero g there was a reinforcement of using plastic parts, also its a bad marketing strategy at some point, with synchroms I think rubber tips are at their limit)

Also, there is another option: to release a new design of beyblade, making a "new era"

(Someone please answer his actual question)
(Apr. 03, 2013  2:07 AM)theblackdragon Wrote:

Alright, time for my question. This may seem like a really dumb question, and I should probably know this by now, but what is a BeyDay? Tongue_out Thanks guys! Smile
Check the earlier threads in the News section.
So what's the deal with the meta game nowadays? Attack, Defence, or Stamina based?

And has MFB progressed enough to build a zombie, or at least a dominant spin stealer?
(Apr. 03, 2013  5:55 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: So what's the deal with the meta game nowadays? Attack, Defence, or Stamina based?

And has MFB progressed enough to build a zombie, or at least a dominant spin stealer?

It's pretty much balanced nowadays. Lots of new possible combinations, especially with the Zero G line. There's a few promising tracks / bottoms that exhibits minor LAD. There's a bearing track as well since your last visit.

Are you planning on making a comeback? Smile
Sounds like it's a pretty mixed bag in terms of customs these days.

Bearing track? That sounds pretty bad arse. Please tell me it has some use in customs, ha.

More browsing than fully committing, ha.
The Bearing track (known as Bearing Drive) has a wide range of uses in the Zero G stadium (this is a pretty unique toy-line. Its best to check BeyWiki for more info).
In the regular BB-10 stadium though, B: D is easily KOed.

Its major uses are in stamina/spin-steal combos in the Zero G stadium.
Tips and Tracks that have exhibited the ability of LAD are- SA165 and RDF (these are the two mainstream ones).
If you want to know about these in more detail, then you will have to check their Testing thread, haha!
The "Bearing Track" is actually a 4D Bottom, in official terms.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...#4D_System
What are the heaviest energy rings, fusion wheels, spin tracks, and performance tips?

What are the best defense parts?
(Apr. 03, 2013  1:16 PM)burnldrago0325 Wrote: What are the heaviest energy rings, fusion wheels, spin tracks, and performance tips?

What are the best defense parts?

Hey, the Beywiki is a wonderful resource for that sort of information. Under each Beyblade part description, the weight is given, as well as the exact measurements of the parts.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/

For best parts, you should look at our Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic, which has most of the latest top-tier customizations.
(Apr. 03, 2013  1:16 PM)burnldrago0325 Wrote: What are the heaviest energy rings, fusion wheels, spin tracks, and performance tips?

Energy Ring - 1st Bull, 2nd Aquario, 3rd Cancer (Gasher)
Fusion Wheel - 1st Diablo, 2nd Twisted (Basalt)
Spin Track - BD145 or E230
Tip - Probably MB, again can't say for certain.

Current Top Tier Defence parts are:
Energy Ring - Bull, Aquario, Cancer, Cygnus, Hades, Unicornio (Striker) II
Fusion Wheels - Duo
Note: Zero G Synchroms are also top tier and have yet to be fully explored
Spin Track - BD145, E230
Tips - RDF, RB, RSF

Edit: Ninja'd...
something weird happened to my r145, and r145 is a important track(for me) that I need badly. What happened is, one day- the rubber came off, and ever sense that It never worked anymore. I tried putting the rubber back on, but it has trouble staying on and even if I did, everytime I put it on my bey, it won't work correctly. The problem is, when I put it on, it will seem to work, but when i try to screw on the facebolt the facebolt will pop out before it is even close to tight enough. If I do manage to screw it on close to tight... it will not work right and rattle when launched, and it will allow me to take the track off without even touching the facebolt. Please tell me why this happened if it is not because of the rubberand how i can fix it.

If spin steal gains spin power from other beys spinning in the opisite direction, then how come when I use my spin steal bey it seems to just lose spin power but make the other bey have the same spin power? Is it possible for a bey to actually be able to gain power in a noticable way because of spin steal? Is it possible for a bey that can't spin steal to be able to gain more spin rotation?

What spin track has the most absorbing power (obviously none of them are defence tracks, and if they are not very good, but if you know which has the most absorb please tell me) Ad145, D125, 145, 90, s130.

is the striker on ray striker a striker 2? What are the most lightweight, tall, and small energy rings, fusion wheels, spin tracks, and performance tips? Is twisted a good wheel if you don't have duo?
(Apr. 03, 2013  11:09 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: something weird happened to my r145, and r145 is a important track(for me) that I need badly. What happened is, one day- the rubber came off, and ever sense that It never worked anymore. I tried putting the rubber back on, but it has trouble staying on and even if I did, everytime I put it on my bey, it won't work correctly. The problem is, when I put it on, it will seem to work, but when i try to screw on the facebolt the facebolt will pop out before it is even close to tight enough. If I do manage to screw it on close to tight... it will not work right and rattle when launched, and it will allow me to take the track off without even touching the facebolt. Please tell me why this happened if it is not because of the rubberand how i can fix it.

You would have to post clear photographs, but it sounds like at least one of the staircases inside the Track might have broken, or there is something stuck in it.

(Apr. 03, 2013  11:09 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: If spin steal gains spin power from other beys spinning in the opisite direction, then how come when I use my spin steal bey it seems to just lose spin power but make the other bey have the same spin power? Is it possible for a bey to actually be able to gain power in a noticable way because of spin steal? Is it possible for a bey that can't spin steal to be able to gain more spin rotation?

Yes, as a matter of fact, as long as two Beyblades are in the opposite direction, there is a chance that either one of them will steal the faster one's spin, but mostly only to a point where their spin velocity is equalised, at least in Metal Fight Beyblade. That way, Meteo L Drago usually only draws in battles if it relies solely on Spin Stealing, because it will never steal spin beyond the equal point and actually surpass the other Beyblade's spin.

(Apr. 03, 2013  11:09 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: What spin track has the most absorbing power (obviously none of them are defence tracks, and if they are not very good, but if you know which has the most absorb please tell me) Ad145, D125, 145, 90, s130.

Eh, S130 probably, especially since it reaches out more.

(Apr. 03, 2013  11:09 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: is the striker on ray striker a striker 2? What are the most lightweight, tall, and small energy rings, fusion wheels, spin tracks, and performance tips? Is twisted a good wheel if you don't have duo?

No, Ray Unicorno has a Unicorno Clear Wheel. Blitz Unicorno has a Unicorno II 4D Clear Wheel.

As I told someone else previously in this topic, Beywiki has most of the measurements you are asking for, so it would be better for you to look on there. These measurements are at the beginning of every part description inside a Beyblade article. Usually, being lightweight is not good though.

It is an OK substitute, but Duo is definitely way superior.
How would I be able to fix a broken stair in my track, and how would I know if something is stuck in it? If it was, how would I get it out? I something is stuck though. Before it was broken, I sort of poked a pencil threw it, idk if that would break the stair or get something stuck tho. - If I did post a picture of it, you could tell just by looking?
There is not much you can do if something about the Track is broken : it is illegal, so you would need to purchase a new one.
You can attempt to fix with super glue or something, it just wouldn't be legal for tournament play.
Well, I know that. But I'm a street blader. We don't have any "official" tornuments where i live at this time period so it doesn't matter.
We cannot even guarantee that your part will work anymore if you use glue ... There is a reason parts become illegal when they break : most of the time, whatever you do, they just cannot be used anymore unless you permanently fuse them with other parts, which is of course even worse.
is beyblade no longer continued in japan Crying ???
(Apr. 04, 2013  1:07 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: is beyblade no longer continued in japan Crying ???

It is unknown at the moment. TAKARA-TOMY has not announced it.
I don't think reparing parts should be illegal. I think it should be illegal to modify in the process of it, but not to repair it. It's not fair that you can have a dirty beyblade and clean it or take something out of the track and not be able to use it because of that! And it also wouldn't be fair that you can never compete with your bey again because someone broke your track, or put a woodchip or something in your bey!

btw, if it was broken and glue could fix it, where would I even put the glue...
Wait what? You can take gunk out of your beyblade.
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying...
(Apr. 04, 2013  2:01 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: Wait what? You can take gunk out of your beyblade.
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying...

well, he said reparing a bey is illegal. Repairing means fixing something that is broken. And if it is dirty, the cleaness of a bey is broken. Therefor cleaning a bey is repairing it.