Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yes, you would be disqualified if you are at a tournament. If you're using it for fun it would probably spin steal due to the rubber.
(Feb. 09, 2013  5:32 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: If you're using it for fun it would probably spin steal due to the rubber.

If it is facing a right-spin opponent, it will indeed "spin steal", but it won't be because of the rubber; it will be because it is spinning left.
Hey whats a good pro tip for a def type beyblade that's NOT made of rubber ?
(Feb. 09, 2013  8:02 PM)maze Wrote: Hey whats a good pro tip for a def type beyblade that's NOT made of rubber ?
Probably MB, it is ok for defense, and its quite heavy.
MB would be good. If you were using a Zero-G stadium, most S related bottoms would be great for defence. BS, ES, MS, etc.
(Feb. 09, 2013  8:09 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: MB would be good. If you were using a Zero-G stadium, most S related bottoms would be great for defence. BS, ES, MS, etc.
Well I also would have recommended those other bottoms, but he wasn't specific about the stadium.
hey will there be a beyblade in zero g that spins bolth ways like Variares or gravity destroyer?
(Feb. 09, 2013  9:15 PM)maze Wrote: hey will there be a beyblade in zero g that spins bolth ways like Variares or gravity destroyer?

Probably not, because Zero-G just ended. However, there might be a BBG-28 Beyblade Level Up Reshuffle Set, or Random Booster coming out, but we don't have information on what Beyblades it has.
(Feb. 09, 2013  9:18 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2013  9:15 PM)maze Wrote: hey will there be a beyblade in zero g that spins bolth ways like Variares or gravity destroyer?

Probably not, because Zero-G just ended. However, there might be a BBG-28 Beyblade Level Up Reshuffle Set, or Random Booster coming out, but we don't have information on what Beyblades it has.

Wht do u mean just ended, I thought they were going to do the 30 minute episodes, Wow i feel let down.
BeybladePants11, please stop answering questions. You're not fit to do so, as these answers (amongst numerous other misinformed/wildly incorrect posts you make) show:

(Feb. 09, 2013  5:32 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Yes, you would be disqualified if you are at a tournament. If you're using it for fun it would probably spin steal due to the rubber.
See Kei's response to this, I thought we were finally over this rubber=spin stealing carp.

(Feb. 09, 2013  8:09 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: MB would be good. If you were using a Zero-G stadium, most S related bottoms would be great for defence. BS, ES, MS, etc.
No, it wouldn't. It can only take hits slightly better than stamina tips. It worked passably on Basalt BD145 because Basalt had a ridiculous weight advantage over everything, and also because there it added some additional centred weight, reinforcing it as an MFB compact kinda thing, though personally, I always found it much easier to beat through both KO and OS than CS. There is no good defensive tip that has no rubber because grip is required to handle attackers, at least in BB-10.
As for the non-rubber sharp tips in zero g: they still can't take direct hits and because of that are generally considered outclassed (though perhaps they have some viability in the defense stadium, I haven't seen many tests), and BGrin apparently already handles swaying just fine, has better balance, and is ridiculously common, making them a poor choice.
(Feb. 10, 2013  5:53 PM)th!nk Wrote: BeybladePants11, please stop answering questions. You're not fit to do so, as these answers (amongst numerous other misinformed/wildly incorrect posts you make) show:

(Feb. 09, 2013  5:32 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Yes, you would be disqualified if you are at a tournament. If you're using it for fun it would probably spin steal due to the rubber.
See Kei's response to this, I thought we were finally over this rubber=spin stealing carp.

No, it wouldn't. It can only take hits slightly better than stamina tips. It worked passably on Basalt BD145 because Basalt had a ridiculous weight advantage over everything, and also because there it added some additional centred weight, reinforcing it as an MFB compact kinda thing, though personally, I always found it much easier to beat through both KO and OS than CS. There is no good defensive tip that has no rubber because grip is required to handle attackers, at least in BB-10.
As for the non-rubber sharp tips in zero g: they still can't take direct hits and because of that are generally considered outclassed (though perhaps they have some viability in the defense stadium, I haven't seen many tests), and BGrin apparently already handles swaying just fine, has better balance, and is ridiculously common, making them a poor choice.

The reason that he suggest that (for Zero G) is because its for "Zero G Defense" type, not actual "Defense" Type, I prefer SB for this

I think is not bad to talk about outclassed bottoms, but warning about this, because top tier for attack and defense are almost always rubber tips, but they get worn, some people ask about plastic or metal tips because maybe they tired of have to buy new bottoms, I think he's response was not bad, but It's true that he should warned of this
And he didn't request it for pure defense, and as I said, they're outclassed anyway.

The response was terribly insufficient and highly misleading, at best, and combined with past history, I stand by my post, and request, fully.
It sends them flying backwards causing ko's and loss of spin. The question is how is it not?
(Feb. 10, 2013  7:46 PM)marek Wrote: How is recoil bad for combos?

Yes, bad words are not permitted but do you seriously think replacing them with asterisks is OK?

Here: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Recoil
@Think: BGrin is actually terrible at resisting sway. People just think it is good because they use it on left spin. In reality, BGrin is horrible at resisting same spin direction sway.
Where can additional information about face boosters be found?
(Feb. 10, 2013  11:17 PM)Time Wrote: Where can additional information about face boosters be found?

Not here, for certain, because you should know that this topic is only for questions about the Beyblade toys ...
If I buy a japanese 4d launcher, can it be used with my hasbro beytarget? I would like to know before I blow $20 on a launcher that I can't use with my fav grip.
Yes, it will work if you are referring to a light launcher 2.
The image doesn't work for me personally.
Also do they work with the hasbro tops, that's the most important thing.
Yes. All TT launchers work with hasbro tops and vice versa.
Yes, takara tomy launchers work with hasbro beyblades.

Edit: beaten.