Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 21, 2012  6:52 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: Has anyone heard of any new information on shogun steel?

All we would know is in the General Hasbro Topic.
(Dec. 21, 2012  7:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2012  6:52 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: Has anyone heard of any new information on shogun steel?

All we would know is in the General Hasbro Topic.

My bad i was just asking just in case. but thanks anyway ^-^
Do they still sell 3 segment launcher grips in China?
(Dec. 21, 2012  2:25 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Do they still sell 3 segment launcher grips in China?

yes
How many Phantom Orion Skeleton Ver. were made?
(Dec. 21, 2012  10:38 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: How many Phantom Orion Skeleton Ver. were made?

The answer to that is on Beywiki, of course.

If you are referring to seeing them on eBay lately, they appear to be excess stock from the factories, not actually part of the limited release months ago.
Oh, Beywiki was the first place I looked. But there is no article for Phantom.
And yes, I also checked the draft.
Wait what, I was sure that I had recently added that information to Beywiki ...

Anyway, the answer is one hundred, hah.
What is meant by breaking in a BGrin from Phantom Orion? Is it legal?
(Dec. 22, 2012  5:23 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: What is meant by breaking in a BGrin from Phantom Orion? Is it legal?

Generally it just means using it a few times to get the bearings more easily-activated. It is legal as long as it is done by launching it in a Beyblade stadium, rather than using a drill/fan/oils and so forth.

Launching it at a 30 degree angle will also tend to make the bearings activate automatically, usually rendering breaking in pretty unnecessary.
(Dec. 22, 2012  4:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wait what, I was sure that I had recently added that information to Beywiki ...

Anyway, the answer is one hundred, hah.

Thank you for the answer then, haha.
How rare is Hell Horuseus 85RS From Random Booster 7?
(Dec. 22, 2012  10:20 PM)Tom_Riddle Wrote: How rare is Hell Horuseus 85RS From Random Booster 7?

You always have a 1/8 chance, or roughly 12.5% to pull it once.

EDIT: Or was it 1/6, I'm confusing myself with those RBs with ZGRBs now.
(Dec. 22, 2012  11:07 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2012  10:20 PM)Tom_Riddle Wrote: How rare is Hell Horuseus 85RS From Random Booster 7?

You always have a 1/8 chance, or roughly 12.5% to pull it once.

EDIT: Or was it 1/6, I'm confusing myself with those RBs with ZGRBs now.
Oh darn. I was hoping I actually had something rare
BH145WD, it was always one chance on eight in all Metal Fight Beyblade Random Boosters, including the Zero-G ones.
(Dec. 23, 2012  1:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: BH145WD, it was always one chance on eight in all Metal Fight Beyblade Random Boosters, including the Zero-G ones.

I see. I forgot that there were 8 in the previous RBs.

Also thanks for the beywiki article link in the other thread. Guess I don't visit it often enough~
How much does a BB-10 cost in chinese toy stores?
(Dec. 24, 2012  8:51 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: How much does a BB-10 cost in chinese toy stores?
I haven't seen any BB-10 sold individually, but I saw the Big Bang Pegasus DX go for $199 HKD at Jusco in Hong Kong.
i have a quick question. why do BB-10 cost so much?
I have a question. I tried to fix my beylauncher from Enzos video but it is still not retracting.cDoes anyone know why?
(Dec. 24, 2012  12:08 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: I have a question. I tried to fix my beylauncher from Enzos video but it is still not retracting.cDoes anyone know why?

Did you check the coiled metal INSIDE the gear? If you tried to pull the string, and a weird sound comes off, Check it. It could have snapped off. To fix this just get Pliers then bend the end of it. Just be careful cause it could Pop out
can and cause you harm.

Also, did you turn the thing a few times more? do more and hopefully it gets fix...
(Dec. 24, 2012  9:38 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: i have a quick question. why do BB-10 cost so much?

It had a high original MSRP, and is large and bulky to ship, as well as having not been in production for quite a long time.
Is either Samurai Pegasis or Gladiator Bahamadia worth getting for competitive use?
(Dec. 24, 2012  5:48 PM)βeta Wrote: Is either Samurai Pegasis or Gladiator Bahamadia worth getting for competitive use?

I believe there is testing for them currently, but I have Bahamdia and I don't think it would ever be used for competition; that's just my opinion. I don't think it will because it is very big and the only other chrome wheel that could fit it is another Bahamdia. So, it would be Bahamdia Bahamdia... Unless someone wants to buy two Bahamdia's, there could be a chance but I don't think so.

On the other hand, I think Pegasus can be able to become top tier with further testing; I don't have it but I will try soon to get some tests.

But to answer your question, we're not really sure currently. We have to wait and see, but I would get them to have them because they are cool.
Giga flat is apparently good.