Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Not sure if this has been answered before but...
Sonokong releases the RB prize beys as starters, so what happens to the rest of the content? Just gone or..
IIRC, the other beys in the Random Booster don't get released.
Unless, of course, Hasbro decides to release starters for certain RB Beys like they did with a few RBV8's.
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:57 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Unless, of course, Hasbro decides to release starters for certain RB Beys like they did with a few RBV8's.

Well, as long as the anime contains a certain bey, Hasbro releases it no matter what; either as a starter or in one of their double packs. XD
As a few beys from RBV8 had a role in the anime IIRC, Hasbro was sure to release it anyway!
Even so, they're still releasing Divine Crown, which (you know) isn't featured in the anime.
You just never know with Hasbro, sometimes. Tongue_out
has anyone tested hasbro's scyth metal wheel yet? I always wonder if its metal 'pc frame' gave it a flywheel effect. also, how does it compare to TT/SS scyth?
(Aug. 06, 2012  4:42 PM)playtoomuch Wrote: has anyone tested hasbro's scyth metal wheel yet? I always wonder if its metal 'pc frame' gave it a flywheel effect. also, how does it compare to TT/SS scyth?

Here's a video of the TT Scythe vs the Hasbro Scythe

What are some tips for using an attack type beyblade?
What are the best combos for basalt horogium?

What happened to l-drago 100rf/r2f? Few weeks ago I read the competitive thread and it was there. Is it no longer a top tier or was it banned?

Sorry for the noobish questions. Thanks all.
A good basalt combo is basalt kerbecs bd145cs. It's a semi aggressive defense combo with decent stamina. Btw, that should go in build me a combo 2.
Jan, I understood completely, and you did answer my question. Thanks!
(Aug. 06, 2012  2:36 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, people do try to prevent the chipping off of paint from their metal wheels by applying a clear coat (they also do that to keep the stickers from spoiling at times). However-
1. You can do it as long as its a thin coat, and doesn't affect the bey's performance in anyway.
2. Eventually, everything has to wear off. Hence, the clear coat thingy is just a temporary way of preventing the paint from chipping off.

Seriously though, best way- Get two of the painted beys if you are so worried about keeping it from chipping; and then use one and keep one for collection. Smile
Reason- Clear Coating and all wouldn't work TOO well. You'd have to clear coat it too often... The amount of money you'd spend on buying a clear coat so frequently would be WAY more than the cost of a NIB beyblade... So, get a new one instead, and keep it unused.
OK I will try that, only problem is that its the Hell wheel and I just found Hell Kerbecs for the first time and I'm quite sure that was the last one on the shelf lol. Guess I will look for it more.
(Aug. 06, 2012  5:18 PM)Beymon Wrote: What are some tips for using an attack type beyblade?

Learn to do Sliding Shoot or even Banking. Launch strongly.

(Aug. 06, 2012  5:25 PM)DNT Wrote: What happened to l-drago 100rf/r2f? Few weeks ago I read the competitive thread and it was there. Is it no longer a top tier or was it banned?

Sorry for the noobish questions. Thanks all.

It is simply totally outclassed now. It has been out of the top-tier list for months.
Recently bought a zero g stadium and to no surprise it came with a hill like dent from the bottom protruding upwards.
Is there any method to straighten it out?
I've pushed it back it's retained it's shape, but now there's a dent like surface there Unhappy
I read somewhere that using hot water could fix it, but didn't want to try it in case it the hot water molds it into another odd shape Confused

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Does the rapidity brand have equal performance because it may be too late since i bought a rapidity brand bey before i knew it was fake
Fake beyblades will never have the same or better performance than authentic beyblades.
To further elaborate, Rapidity Beyblades are all extremely fragile, made from different materials, cut very poorly, and molded badly. Most of them will break/deform in your first few launches.
I jsut ordered 2 launcher grips but noticing at more results i see a rapidity launcher grip both grips are made out of plastic but is the rapidity still badquality
The rapidity grips are mostly sturdy, but we do not allow them to be used at tournaments.
Do all the Zero-G launchers (being compact,light,and string) have a tool pre-installed(or do you need one for the face and one for the tip) ,if not please, can you tell me which ones do?
(Aug. 07, 2012  12:46 AM)=+= Wrote: Do all the Zero-G launchers (being compact,light,and string) have a tool pre-installed(or do you need one for the face and one for the tip) ,if not please, can you tell me which ones do?

Only the Zero-G Compact launcher has a tool pre-installed, the Zero-G Light Launcher and Beylauncher do not have a biult in tool
oh, ok thanks, also , i know you dont allow them but i bought a DMX Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD that comes with a launcher, it should get here at the latest by this saturday, what kind of launcher do you think it will come with because Takara Tomy has only released Shinobi Saramanda as a booster, not as a starter
(Aug. 07, 2012  12:55 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Why is it better to use d in stamina combos with 230 than wd

Because D balances better with 230 and WD wobbles too much on 230.