Ask a question, get an answer! #2

My Horogium (maroon, from RBV7) fits just fine onto my Hell. Not sure if it's just yours, but mine surely does not have this problem.
I don't have this problem at all, ha ha. The "raised structure" around the place where the CW is placed on Basalt bends inwards slightly after a lot of wear, so if your Basalt is very worn and Horogium was left on that MW for the majority of its usage, then your Horogium could be slightly deformed from the metal being pushed against it.
Hm...
My Hell is TT, while Horogium is Hasbro...

Mine does fit into Hell, but its TOO tight. While it takes a bit of effort to put it in; it takes double the effort to remove it(especially because the raised portion of Hell and a rather thin Horogium CW disallows you from getting a good grip onto it)... I have to push it from the gap behind the MW, which again, hurts my nails. :\

Thankfully, Horogium is no competitive CW(OK, I know about its uses on certain MWs for Attack), thus not forcing me to use it anyway! XD

EDIT-
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)- Oh no, my Basalt is almost Brand New, haha! I got it just 5-6 months back; and it has been in my case since then (I love its aesthetics, and hence its unused for the most part).

Does anyone know what kind of metal metal wheels are made of or does it depend on the metal wheel
Well, it has been believed that TT uses a Zinc Alloy for making its Metal Wheels. Smile
Can some tell me a semi-good combo for the jade wheel?

Also which mode is better?

Thanks Smile
Well, Jade isn't too good competitively to be honest.
However, you may list your parts in the Build Me a Combo thread, and get accurate help. Smile
What is the best attack fusion wheel?
how do you do the click to view with pictures
when are the results for the photography contest coming in?
(Aug. 04, 2012  7:29 PM)Beymon Wrote: What about variares? Isn't he good?
Yes variares is good to I would recommend getting one of those for attack
What is the best zero g bey i should get.
Aaaaaaand, that belongs in either Questions about the WBO, or Faces Discussion.
Is it me or does Cosmic have more smash than Big bang
mabe it could be better
You should look at the Cosmic Discussion thread. It says how Cosmic is performing against top-tier beyblades.
(Aug. 04, 2012  7:36 PM)DRAGOLD Wrote: when are the results for the photography contest coming in?

Use the Ask a question, Get an answer 2 thread.
edit: nvr mind
What an embarrassing 300th post!
This is the ask a question get an answer 2 thread...
(Aug. 05, 2012  12:20 AM)Yourself XD Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2012  7:36 PM)DRAGOLD Wrote: when are the results for the photography contest coming in?

Use the Ask a question, Get an answer 2 thread.
this IS ask a question, get an answer 2 thread.
EDIT: Beyniac you beat me to it.
Do Light Wheel Beyblades make good collector's items?
(Aug. 05, 2012  2:46 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Do Light Wheel Beyblades make good collector's items?

Not really, unless you value one of the recolours of Clear Wheel, Track or Bottom.