Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hey Saturday I Got A Phantom Orion
And On The Guide / Instructions
It Has A Picture Of Big Bang Pegasus And It's Red
What Does This Mean?
It is illegal to use the inside peice (145) of the BD145, right? (Click to View)
(Jul. 27, 2012  4:36 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
It is illegal to use the inside peice (145) of the BD145, right? (Click to View)

Yes i Think That is illegal. Im 80% sure. :\Wink
To use it alone, without the disc? Yes.
(Jul. 27, 2012  4:46 AM)Hazel Wrote: To use it alone, without the disc? Yes.

Okay, haha. Because I really like the "firm" design of the interior peice over the regular 145.
I guess this applies to the following tracks as well: (Click to View)
Another question regarding CS. When is it in "optimum" state? When the plastic is level with the rubber? Or when the plastic extends the rubber or the opposite? Haha. (Click to View)
You cannot use any track that normally has an accessory without that accessory.

As for the CS thing, it varies heavily based on what you want to do. Semi-Aggro is almost level, large plastic protrusion is Calm, and rubber being level or above the plastic is Aggro.
(Jul. 27, 2012  5:39 AM)Hazel Wrote: You cannot use any track that normally has an accessory without that accessory.

As for the CS thing, it varies heavily based on what you want to do. Semi-Aggro is almost level, large plastic protrusion is Calm, and rubber being level or above the plastic is Aggro.

So will it be legal to use it when it has large plastic protrusion and doesn't go around the stadium?
All non-modified forms(ie: forms it will take on naturally, by production or wear barring serious wear) of CS are legal.
I have a Big Problem here,mY Bearing Drive can only spin for about 2 minutes so i think it might be broken.Unhappy
Anyone knows how to fix it?Unhappy
(Jul. 27, 2012  8:23 AM)Kye#4 Wrote: I have a Big Problem here,mY Bearing Drive can only spin for about 2 minutes so i think it might be broken.Unhappy
Anyone knows how to fix it?Unhappy

You would of most-likely gotten a terrible mold of BGrin. Just break it in(rip it lots of times etc) so it become better. There should be somewhat of a difference.
I got mine to spin a little over 5 minutes, all I did was launch it at a 90 degree angle a few times, makes the bearing work more.
(Jul. 27, 2012  9:13 AM)Ladidumdum Wrote: I got mine to spin a little over 5 minutes, all I did was launch it at a 90 degree angle a few times, makes the bearing work more.

A 30 degree angle is what kicks the bearings in faster, iirc... not 90 degrees, which is straight.
Is 30 degree higher or lower?:\
(Jul. 27, 2012  11:36 AM)Kye#4 Wrote: Is 30 degree higher or lower?:\

For starters, only press the reply button once, as if you push it a few times, it will come up more than once.

And secondly, launch it on an angle of 30 degrees or around there(as Hazel said), which means on a side.
When do you guys reckon we'll get the results for the photography face contest ?
The entries were phenomenal !
Kai-V said that the resulte will be in once they can agree on the best ones... This question really doesn't need to be asked...
I think my string launcher might be broken. When I launch heavy beys like Diablo Nemesis, Hades Kerbecs, and Basalt Horogium, it makes a heavy ratcheting noise. It also gives very little spin, even to lighter beys. I tried using all the proper launching techiques, and it still does the ratcheting giving low spin quality. I want to know if it is broken, if the issue is easily fixable, or if I need to get a new one.
It sounds like you launcher might be skipping gears (ha ha, get it?). All you can really do about that is buy another one.
No, no, you don't have to buy another!! That problem is easily (and legally) fixable if it is the problem I'm thinking of. Your prongs might be loose, which happens after awhile. Unscrew your prongs and remove the prongs and the two-looped piece that attaches to the main shaft. Keep track of your screw and put the other pieces to the side. Now unscrew's a Hasbro launcher's or LL2's prongs and take both the prongs and the two-loop piece and put them on your string launcher. Screw it back together and see if that helps. If it doesn't, try using prongs from another launcher (repeat all these steps, basically). If after you've tried two or three prong replacements it still isn't working, then I know what part is broken and unfortunately you'd need to buy a new one in that case.

I hope this helps! Tell me if anything is confusing. Again, AS FAR AS I KNOW, this is a legal thing to do.
Why are the original Hasbro stadiums hated so much?
(Jul. 27, 2012  8:31 PM)TheNewerBakery Wrote: Why are the original Hasbro stadiums hated so much?

Because, like the new ones, they are not fair to all types at all, their paint accumulates on tips and can change their performance, they have no exits, the legality of the pockets is often ambiguous, their slope is mostly unsatisfying so they are essentially flat sometimes, the shape of some of the stadiums is contrary to the Beyblades' natural circular movement, etc.
Which is better. MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS or MF-H Basalt Bull 230MB ?
(Jul. 27, 2012  8:58 PM)Cosmic Wrote: Which is better. MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS or MF-H Basalt Bull 230MB ?
Are you supposed to post the same thing more than once?
Well.I would say the're both equally usefall.
are there going to be more face contests for mfb because i registered for this site to late and i have got a really good idea for a mfb
Sure.They will be more contests.It doesnt matter if you came here late.WBO will held tournaments every month but you will need passport if you want to enter Giveaways which sometime Faces are part of the prize parkage.