Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 24, 2012  2:56 AM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2012  4:57 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Hey everyone! I've got a bunch of questions that have been running through my head lately, so I figured I'd finally put them up here. Thanks in advance! Grin
1. How much does the Killerken Chrome Wheel weigh?
2. How much recoil does it have? (non-synchromed)
3. I'm planning on buying a Dark Bull T-T Booster. Which mold of H145 does it have?
4. How quickly does Metal Flat wear?
5. Is Ray Gil's Ray unbalanced?
6. I've had my RDF for 3-4 weeks, IIRC. It has some slight aggression. Is that normal?
7. Is the Metal Masters Nightmare Rex have an opaque Track/Tip, or translucent ones?
Putting this up to make sure #4 is addressed. Thanks again! Grin

Death Bro: Use CS if you want a Stamina/Defense hybrid combo (Synchroms have pretty bad Stamina, so scratch that.), use RS for pure defense (it has some balance issues, though), use RDF for pure defense and with the addition of a tiny bit of "Life After Death".
I'd personally recommend using RDF, but it's sort of a matter of personal preference.

Metal Flat wear, you ask? Well, I'm an avid user of my two MFs, and so far neither has shown significant wear after several months of use. My older MF is slightly, barely squished/flattened on the bottom, but it's hardly noticeable and does not seem to change its performance. You'll have to battle a LOT to wear it down noticeably.
where can you find threads for beyblade maintenence and cleaning?
I tried the search engine but couldn't find it. can somebody help
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:38 AM)FlamingFury Wrote: where can you find threads for beyblade maintenence and cleaning?
I tried the search engine but couldn't find it. can somebody help

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Taking-c...ight=clean
i just buyed a twisted tempo , what should i do to make it a attack beyblade???
List your parts in the "Build me a combo! #2" thread.
if i cant host a tournament and there are none near me and i cant travel what are the best ways to get someone else to host one?
Also my dual att ring galzy has basicly no defence, is this normal and how can i counter it without having to buy a new defence ring?
Thanks
my string lancheer has been opened , i got problems recoiling its coil , how can i do that
(Jul. 24, 2012  1:13 PM)toy soldier Wrote: my string lancheer has been opened , i got problems recoiling its coil , how can i do that
Here is AkirasDaddy's tutorial on how to "Assemble & Re-Assemble the Bey-Launcher".

I'm new to this site....could someone tell me whats this site about? I need some guide lines Smile Thanku
(Jul. 24, 2012  1:50 PM)Evil Be-Fall Wrote: I'm new to this site....could someone tell me whats this site about? I need some guide lines Smile Thanku

What this site is about ? Before registering, there was a note on the main page ..

Check the Questions about the WBO section, and remember to read the rules. Dark Mousy, & Insomniac, as well as other members have written guides, so please be sure to check them out!

For future use, this thread is for questions about the Beyblade Hobby, not about the site.
When is falcon is coming to stores???
I have no idea what you meant by that. there is no Falcon bey, and if you meant to say 'when is a falcon bey coming to stores' which is the only reasonable question I can think of, there are no plans for one, in my knowledge atleast.
Oops sorry i meant the purple bey that has the face that looks like a falcon in zero g. Oh whats it called again???
he probably is. in which case it COMPLETLY depends on where you live.
Oh then i supose it isint coming for a looooooooong wile.
Right. Seeing as it was just recently relased in Japan, and only some places have begun to see Metal Fury, I would say that it'll be mid- to late-2013, maybe even early 2014 for some areas, before we see Archer Gryph and others from Zero-G.
Does anybody know where I can find a bottom with this colour ?

[Image: 20120724_182500.jpg]
Deosn't that gold Gb145 usually come with a sharp tip the same color? Unless someone gave you it.
A couple of questions about Beywheelz
Do they count as part of our collection in the "Your Collection" thread?
Will Beywiki articles be made for them?
(Jul. 24, 2012  6:32 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Does anybody know where I can find a bottom with this colour ?

Thermal Pisces' ES tip should be the same color as that GB145, if that's the one that comes with Earth Virgo.
BigBangSoda145: No. That GB145 comes with earthvirgo, the tip is a see-through orange.
UGottaCetus: I don't think they count in the 'your collection' thread. as for the second question, they are still 'beys' and the name is 'beywiki' not 'beybladewiki' so there's a possibility. but I don't believe that you should be able to request combos for them in beyblade forum sections, as they are still 'beywheelz' and not 'beyblades'.
(Jul. 24, 2012  7:32 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: Deosn't that gold Gb145 usually come with a sharp tip the same color? Unless someone gave you it.

Earth Virgo comes with a translucent orange BS.

(Jul. 24, 2012  7:41 PM)Imperial Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  6:32 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Does anybody know where I can find a bottom with this colour ?

Thermal Pisces' ES tip should be the same color as that GB145, if that's the one that comes with Earth Virgo.

Thanks. I completely forgot about that.