Ask a question, get an answer! #2

@dude_31415 but i just
bought it yesterday -__-,so i have to buy a new one?
Are you certain it is not just in another mode, where the tip is not aggressive at all ?
its in attack mode and i always use the s tip to knock opponent bey..
S to make attacks ? Are you serious ?
yeah?cause i use the attack stadium . if i use xf to fight against death bull s130 cs it will go around it..and diablo will be weak before it can knock it?
Learn to sliding shoot. Search and you should find a tutorial.
So, what was the release date for Ultimate Dragoon, where Beyblade had gotten its start in Japan?
is it legal to put the SW from SW145 on the 145 on UW145?
(Jul. 09, 2012  8:52 PM)FlamingFury Wrote: is it legal to put the SW from SW145 on the 145 on UW145?

I don't think so. Each part needs to stay with it's own respective part, so putting the SW in UW145's 145--though the same--isn't legal...
No. You can't do that with other Tracks that are cross-compatible either, like BD145 and E230/
How would MF-H Diablo Kerbces X:D (Ulitmate Balance Mode) do in terms of stamina ? Would it almost immediately knock out the opposing bey if it started on the XF mode of X:D ?
It's pretty hard to get Diablo up to any good RPM's in UBM, and it's also got pretty wretched Stamina... It would be extremely unlikely for Diablo in UBM to KO or OS anything relatively competitive, especially a MF-H Duo Aquario E230CS, so no.
Is the square takara tomy stadium legal for tournys?
Give a peek at the rules, they're relatively easy to find, and they have your answer. Wink
This thread is for Beyblade related questions only. That was a question regarding the WBO. If you had searched, you would have found that this question was also asked recently here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Question...O?page=206

Like Rai said, you should look at the rules.
Has anyone heard anything interesting about Mercury Anubis 85xf? Saw it on a site and I got curious...
(Jul. 10, 2012  3:15 AM)tysonist Wrote: Has anyone heard anything interesting about Mercury Anubis 85xf? Saw it on a site and I got curious...

As of right now there is no word yet if Hasbro will release it.
But, its not even on the Takara-Tomy product list as far as I can tell or am I just missing it?
(Jul. 10, 2012  3:30 AM)tysonist Wrote: But, its not even on the Takara-Tomy product list as far as I can tell or am I just missing it?

It was never released as a Starter or Booster by TAKARA-TOMY. It is a prize you can exchange a high amount of BeyPoints for, in Japan.
can anyone tell me why my rdf tip become agressive?
Because it's worn, that's why.
(Jul. 10, 2012  3:22 PM)akainu Wrote: can anyone tell me why my rdf tip become agressive?

When RDF is knocked over, the plastic ring on the outside of the tip will scrape along the stadium floor, creating quite powerful aggression.
I trying to make and L-Drago Guardian combo. What's a good replacement?
how to find the top tier combination in here?help me pls