Ask a question, get an answer! #2

is night from night virgo a good defense and stamina ring? im trying to make a good defense and stamina bey. you could pm me if you have good combinations for defense and stamina
It is slightly decent for defense but is quite worthless otherwise.

MF-H Night Kerbecks, Bull, or Aquario GB 145 CS
Ok, i have a cs tip that I got from ray unicorno a couple of days ago and thus far it has been a very agressive attacker. How do I keep it this way.....I mean if I keep having battles will it remain agressive or will it eventually wear down and transit to its defensive purposes regardless?
Regardless indeed.

But the goal is to wear it down to a defense tip. Thus why we buy lots of Storm Pegasis beys, for the RFs.
If you want to keep it aggressive, don't use it too much and don't stick Basalt on it.
Does Lightning L-Drago have to be a Left spin or can it be a Right?
Right spinning L-Dragos are illegal.
Plus it loses all of its power so there is no use to it...
when testing
do we have to use a beylauncher
i have beylauncher L
though i dont have a beylauncher or L/R
You must use beylaunchers, yes. They're cheap from dimsum2u, and the lr gets a solo release in july, so yeah.
are u allowed to use staduims with cracks in it for Tournament use
not crack cracks
like my staduim has like the smallest chip on the wall and i covered it with tape ( the chip is on the side not at the front )
is that allowed
I have a question is it normal if a wd losed to an ms?
No, but it can happen, depending on the combo's, launch strength, etc etc.
The combos were hell kerbecs bd145wd and burn phoenix 135ms an im sure i launched it with 100% power in a wide square stadium and i always launched hell kerbecs first.
Hell would do better in a TT Attack or Standard, as it does a lot of KO work, especially against burn.
After a quick play with the same combo's, it can be possible, but very unlikely, on the off chance burn isn't KO'd, it's normally destabilised and topples first. But In wide square, there's more risk of it managing to OS you, especially if hell is always being launched first.
Oh ok thanks for the information you are the best th!nk.
OK ive seen that alot of u know ALOT about beyblades i would like to awnser questions but i dont know the anwsers, where do u get ur facts?
@ruler of hell: Nah, there's many better than me (I ain't even advanced), but no problemo, and thanks Smile
Shadow Hawk 666: Don't answer questions till you know the answers naturally. People who know the answers for sure can manage to answer them all just fine. We learn from reading, testing, and reading more. When you're ready to answer questions, you'll know. I know most of my answers off the top of my head.
(Jun. 26, 2011  9:52 AM)ruler of hell Wrote: I have a question is it normal if a wd losed to an ms?

Ms is easily caught off balance and has really low friction. In a norrmal case this would be good but because of the fine tip it can be unbalanced easily. WD is probs the most commonly used stamina bottom its really good.
which should i get from ebay?
Basalt horogium 145WD or
Hell horseus 85RS
I think Basalt Horogium too, as Hell needs to be paired with BD145 most of the time, but Basalt is the best defense metal wheel currently.

also next time use purchase consultants
th!nk i have battled my burn phoenix vs hell kerbecs again and when i switched the tip to ds it had more chances of winning do you think the problem is with my wd?