Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hi, could someon plese say me how I can put back the spring of the EG of Dranzer Gt.

Thanks
if you put a df145 spin track on a left spinning bey (like lightning l-drago) what would happen?
@dg20... Afraid I can't help, I gave up on fixing mine Confused

eman9405: DF145 does basically nothing in either direction.
what combinations should i test defensive/balance type beys against
Defensively leaning beys need to be tested against attack types, balance types against everything.
(Jun. 25, 2011  3:06 AM)th!nk Wrote: Defensively leaning beys need to be tested against attack types, balance types against everything.
Pinching_eyes i said combos Th!nk not other types
Can someone tell me a good defense combo besides MF Earth bull C145WB?
Read your introductory pm.
well when i asked my question i was wondering if any effects would be different, because df145's fans cause downforce with right spinning beys.
(Jun. 25, 2011  3:49 AM)eman9405 Wrote: well when i asked my question i was wondering if any effects would be different, because df145's fans cause downforce with right spinning beys.

The fans' effect is negligible, in case you were too lazy to read Beywiki's articles, and is outclassed by the tracks 100/90/85 in general. DF145 is just a heavier 145, which is NOT better for stamina than even 145.

Dude, check Beywiki before you ask your questions, so we don't have to answer ALL your questions. Pinching_eyes
And, I answered your question, they do nothing in either direction. What is so hard to understand?
By 100? In what aspect...

I don't think the 'downforce' really makes the most of huge difference.. but it does make some.

EDIT: Beaten by IdiotBox, th!nk
(Jun. 25, 2011  4:36 AM)dragoongalaxy20 Wrote: Could someone say me how do I put the spring of an Dranzer GT EG?
what spring?the spring on the final clutch base or the spring on the engine gear?
just dont tell me you opened dranger gt's engine gear..it one of the precious engine gear ever made..so far,i neverknow anyone that can put on / assemble engine gear once it is opened..but cllucth base wont be a big deal..
Yeah, as I thought, EG's are basically impossible to fix. And DZ GT's has a very interesting gimmick. But the base, I believe you just line the springs up with the parts they fit on? It's a bit fiddly, but do-able.
(Jun. 25, 2011  4:14 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: By 100? In what aspect...

I don't think the 'downforce' really makes the most of huge difference.. but it does make some.

EDIT: Beaten by IdiotBox, th!nk

100 may not be listed as top tier, but that's only because it and 90 are totally outclassed by 85, IMO it should still be mentioned, though.

DF145's fans have no testable effect, they may even lower the stamina as they could increase friction, if only because they are very central, and weigh down the track.

Question from me: Did we ever find a use for Dranzer GT's EG gimmick?
(Jun. 25, 2011  5:02 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: what spring?the spring on the final clutch base or the spring on the engine gear?
just dont tell me you opened dranger gt's engine gear..it one of the precious engine gear ever made..so far,i neverknow anyone that can put on / assemble engine gear once it is opened..but cllucth base wont be a big deal..

I opened the EG, but just because it stopped working before I opened it, im trying to put it back and im almos doing it but there always misses a piece of the spring to enter so I have to starts from the begginig. I will put some pics for you to see it!
how many different beyblades have metal tips?
There is 3
MB witch comes with poison giraffe in bb-86
MS that comes with burn fireblaze
MF that comes with screw capricorne
(Jun. 25, 2011  5:20 AM)eman9405 Wrote: how many different beyblades have metal tips?

3 beys
Burn Phoenix 135MS , Poison Giraffe S130MB and Screw Capricorne 90MF

BEATEN BY RUSTY'S FAST TYPING
does aerodynamics have anything to do with a beyblade's performance?
yes...an aerodynamically good beyblade has a good stamina compared to the one which isnt aerodynamic but it doesnt make the bey invincible against attackers
the lightning fusion wheel is illegal with any other combo besides lightning l-drago because the user has an unfair advantage, right?
(Jun. 25, 2011  5:13 AM)dragoongalaxy20 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2011  5:02 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: what spring?the spring on the final clutch base or the spring on the engine gear?

I opened the EG, but just because it stopped working before I opened it, im trying to put it back and im almos doing it but there always misses a piece of the spring to enter so I have to starts from the begginig. I will put some pics for you to see it!
mmm..you really brave doing that..i never opened an eg..bcoz i dont have a spare one..good luck on doing that..because not much i know about the inside og the eg..and most people opened the eg failed to put them back tohether..
but i might try once i got extra normal eg..
eman9405 No actually other enrgy rings dont fit on the L-drago wheel as well and even if they do I dont think you can spin them well enough...but as far as the rules are concerned every bey of the L-Drago series must have the same energyrin-fusion wheel combination or else it is illegal

Benjohadi Once even I had opened my Dranzer G's EG I was able to fix it to an extent but after that I got sick of trying to fix it and I misplaced it somewhere...still finding it(since 5 years)
oh...right i forgot that! thanks for the refresher.

EDIT: well i do have another question: how does the "final survive" mechanism in l drago destroy f:s work? all i know is that it changes from hole flat to sharp as the stamina decreases.
EDIT2: when i looked it up it said it was centrifugal force.