Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Sorry if this is off-topic, but why is this thread not stickied? I just read through the last few pages and none of the posts have mentioned anything about it.
Problem fixed.
I know it's outclassed for both, but would Thunder/Infinity be better for Defense, or Stamina?
(Jun. 22, 2011  2:53 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: I know it's outclassed for both, but would Thunder/Infinity be better for Defense, or Stamina?

depends on you but I'd go with stamina
Definitely Defense.
I was testing Hell Kerbecks BD145WD solo spin times and it cam like 3min 1 average.
it seems to me that there 2 mode of hell kerbecks clearwheel. one that exposes the spike thing.
And one that nearly covers it. one mode is a litlle bit better than the other.

But with leone the solo spin time was 3,28 average spin time.
so is leone better or is it me?
(Jun. 22, 2011  3:14 AM)stevebak Wrote: I was testing Hell Kerbecks BD145WD solo spin times and it cam like 3min 1 average.
it seems to me that there 2 mode of hell kerbecks clearwheel. one that exposes the spike thing.

Was it in Boost Mode and A Billion or Less Questions
1. Is a Red Dranzer S Takara Tomy a Limited Release
2. How can you defeat Anti-Meta Customs Without Defense
3. What is the Best Height for Meteo L-Drago
4. Can Some one Explain Meteo L-Drago's Modes to me
(Jun. 22, 2011  3:14 AM)stevebak Wrote: I was testing Hell Kerbecks BD145WD solo spin times and it cam like 3min 1 average.

Solo spin times mean nothing...
It does sometimes. I can believe this, seeing Hell is awkwardly shaped, and that putting an un-identical matched CW on it might balance it out. I say you take a video of it.
Does hong kong have plenty of beys. Sorry if this the wrong thread.
If by that you mean "Does hong kong release beyblades" then yes. They are released by Takara Tomy. However, Hong Kong is also filled with fakes, so be sure to inspect the packaging before you buy.
I can prove that Grin
But mostly they do not as look as real ones,so it is not hard to find real ones.
(However,some 'Super Fakes' are released, and the real ones are extremely expensive so be careful and wise-thinking.....)
(Jun. 22, 2011  4:35 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Does hong kong have plenty of beys. Sorry if this the wrong thread.

Yes, it's somewhat a beyblade 'mecca' there, especially if you're into collecting rares / limiteds.

(Jun. 22, 2011  5:31 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: I can prove that Grin
But mostly they do not as look as real ones,so it is not hard to find real ones.
(However,some 'Super Fakes' are released, and the real ones are extremely expensive so be careful and wise-thinking.....)

No they're not. On the contrary, Hong Kong has some of the cheapest TT beyblades around, and it's a fact.
Does the silver color on the Aquila CW (the one in the Hasbro Faceoff Pack) chip off?
just one question
why do we allow balance staduims in tournaments
though we cant test with them???
(Jun. 22, 2011  7:53 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Does the silver color on the Aquila CW (the one in the Hasbro Faceoff Pack) chip off?

It shouldn't as it's just a different color plastic.
Do you own it? I do not think that it is plastic.

Another question: Which is the better MW for attack: Screw or Ray?
Screw is better thenray when used with Pisces or horoguim
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:38 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Do you own it? I do not think that it is plastic.

All CW's are made of plastic.

Screw has almost as much smash as Vulcan, if not more. Screw is better then Ray.
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:43 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:18 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: just one question
well i Suppose you could for they are legal in Tourneys and You might battle in one
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:43 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:18 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: just one question

You asked that 30min ago. Someone will answer it if they know.
What are the exact measurements of a single piece of a stadium fence
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:40 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:38 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Do you own it? I do not think that it is plastic.

Screw has almost as much smash as Vulcan, if not more. Screw is better then Ray.

http://www.toywiz.com/energyringeaglepurple2.html
Is the silver part here plastic? I doubt it.
(Jun. 22, 2011  9:12 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote:

oh sorry i totally missed your question
i do own this
it chips a little bit, though it matters how u use it ( if u expose the CW)
(Jun. 22, 2011  9:12 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote:

Yes, that is definitely plastic. All Clear Wheels/Fusion Wheels are plastic. However, some do have rubber on them.