Ask a question, get an answer! #2

th!nk clearly said that they only share the Attack Ring and Bitchips. That question was very unneeded.
(Feb. 09, 2012  10:06 PM)Hazel Wrote: Those results are useless to her unless you scan it so she can see the instructions...

Yeah, I know. haha
But here are the scans of them the Diablo Nemesis Lottery:
That is too small for me to understand anything properly.
Oh, sorry, i have edited the post and i have re-scanned it, tearing the lottery off the book.
I still cannot translate much, but it seems as if you would need exactly one of each of those fourteen Face marks. Even though there are thirty-two spots ...
(Feb. 09, 2012  11:19 PM)©oke Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2012  11:15 PM)Boxhead Wrote: Was Quetzalcoatl a better attack wheel than storm?
Yes, it was. Storm has very little attack use, despite what many think. Quetzalcoatl has a upper attack as well as smash, which is better than storm by far.

At the same time, both were known to be highly overrated parts...
But it does hold true that Quetz was probably a better Attack wheel then. It was probably known for the little amount of Force Smash it provided...
But, they weren't the best then, as wheels like Pegasis outshone then by a HUGE margin.
The overrated Quetz did manage to be considered as a part of the Top Tier League, but after further testing, it was proved that it wasn't strong enough....
There's a thread about quetz in the advanced forum, IIRC. But it's better than storm.

Man, I remember when storm and ray were top tier, and I got them, and I'm using them in my lightning force stadium, and I also had gravity and lightning, and I use storm and ray and I'm like "wut these suck guys".
(Feb. 10, 2012  6:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I still cannot translate much, but it seems as if you would need exactly one of each of those fourteen Face marks. Even though there are thirty-two spots ...

I asked AkirasDaddy cause he knows Japanese and he says; you can scratch upto 30. and if you get all the faces, then you can apply for a chance to win it. I guess your Japanese was wrong? haha, I wouldn't know anyways. Smile
Hmm, I was wondering the same thing as well. Now adding to that, is it open to residents outside of Japan?
Oh yeah, and BlackOutCannon, you got the hades face, though I can't tell whether you've already marked that one off
What is the difference between a R2F and a RF?
(Feb. 10, 2012  2:44 PM)Dashy Wrote: What is the difference between a R2F and a RF?

Do you have functioning eyes?
(Feb. 10, 2012  3:00 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2012  2:44 PM)Dashy Wrote: What is the difference between a R2F and a RF?

you don't have to be rude and the difference is R2F has a star and RF has a circle shape only
(Feb. 10, 2012  3:05 PM)BBPegasus Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2012  3:00 PM)th!nk Wrote:

you don't have to be rude and the difference is R2F has a star and RF has a circle shape only

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Answerin...tions-here

Dashy has already been told to search for things himself multiple times. We do not answer ridiculous questions like this, we encourage people to put the effort in to find these things themselves, instead of being lazy.

I was merely being sarcastic (seeing as he has previously been told in a straightforward manner on multiple occasions), and indicating that the answer could easily be found with even the slightest effort. You, on the other hand, are encouraging laziness by responding to these questions, which means people do not learn to do things on their own.
(Feb. 10, 2012  3:14 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2012  3:05 PM)BBPegasus Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2012  3:00 PM)th!nk Wrote: Do you have functioning eyes?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Answerin...tions-here

Dashy has already been told to search for things himself multiple times. We do not answer ridiculous questions like this, we encourage people to put the effort in to find these things themselves, instead of being lazy.

I was merely being sarcastic (seeing as he has previously been told in a straightforward manner on multiple occasions), and indicating that the answer could easily be found with even the slightest effort. You, on the other hand, are encouraging laziness by responding to these questions, which means people do not learn to do things on their own.

I mean is one better than the other one or do one have more attack power?
(Feb. 10, 2012  9:57 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: I asked AkirasDaddy cause he knows Japanese and he says; you can scratch upto 30. and if you get all the faces, then you can apply for a chance to win it. I guess your Japanese was wrong? haha, I wouldn't know anyways. Smile

What ? I basically just posted something very similar : you have to get all the fourteen Face marks at the bottom. Do not insult me ...

Dashy Wrote:I mean is one better than the other one or do one have more attack power?

I do not know if this got changed, but traditionally, R²F is slightly faster but with less stamina, while RF is slightly slower but with more stamina.
(Feb. 10, 2012  9:51 AM)th!nk Wrote: There's a thread about quetz in the advanced forum, IIRC. But it's better than storm.

Man, I remember when storm and ray were top tier, and I got them, and I'm using them in my lightning force stadium, and I also had gravity and lightning, and I use storm and ray and I'm like "wut these suck guys".

So altogether, even though Storm and Quetz were overrated, Quetz still had enough potential, and wasn't a suck-ish part like Storm. Right?
Yeah, basically. Storm wasn't *that* bad, but it definitely wasn't top tier.
Hm...
But in the presence of wheels like Pegasis, Storm shouldn't even be considered top tier. The problem is, it was thought of as a top tier wheel (I dunno why, though).
Come on, did it even manage to cut past something like Earth?!

Thanks for the clarification!
Remember, Earth was stuck with MF Earth Bull C145WB at that stage, hardly an imposing opponent.

The top tier thing, well, it was probably a combination of limited testing and the incredibly weak defense combinations.
Well yes, I forgot about that completely.
Only if Libra would have remained legal, Storm wouldn't have even entered the Tiers....

Thanks!
Not really, libra being legal basically crushed attackers, so it wouldn't have really been easy to compare with them all getting 0-10% or something. This is just going by memory, of course, this was very, very early/somewhat before my time here.
When I launch my Burn Fireblaze 135MS into the Center of my Hasbro Lion's Lair Stadium, it tends to "jerk" around in a very small elipse. Is this normal? It is specifically in/very close to the motif of Leone and the blue paint on the stadium feels smoother than the actual base/green part of the stadium. My Burn Fireblaze's MS also has a dent on the side (not too close/too far from where the MS actually touches the stadium).
It might just be the stadium. I thought the "Lion's Lair" BeyStadium was only supposed to be for Tornado Battlers anyway.
Is there a restriction to that? I mean it's just like any other stadium but it doesnt have a flat surface in the middle. The only other stadium there was the bolt blast D: .
I do strongly believe that Storm deserved its place in the top tiers. When Ray came along, of course not, but before that, it definitely did.