Ask a question, get an answer! #2

what are the rended beystadiums for hasbro and which one should i get. (bro just broke my lf stadium.)
rended<recomended
(Dec. 29, 2011  4:33 AM)capricornguy1 Wrote: what are the rended beystadiums for hasbro and which one should i get. (bro just broke my lf stadium.)
rended<recomended

max stampede (without craters) is probably the easiest to get, that or the new lions den stadium.

(Dec. 29, 2011  4:21 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2011  1:37 AM)th!nk Wrote: More than likely they will be, but there is no news as of right now.

i was hoping crash would be heavier cause then it may be a half decent attack wheel

But not even Bull is decent in today's meta, so there's no point in really hoping. It's still an fun part, though.
(Dec. 29, 2011  4:37 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2011  4:21 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2011  1:37 AM)th!nk Wrote: More than likely they will be, but there is no news as of right now.

i was hoping crash would be heavier cause then it may be a half decent attack wheel

But not even Bull is decent in today's meta, so there's no point in really hoping. It's still an fun part, though.

really cause midnight has a shape very simlare to beat we wont be able to tell unless it heavier
I haven't been on for quite some time, due to the fact I was stuck with the old metal fury (or something like that) beys, so I haven't been able to relate to anything, so I was wondering if there was anything new I should know about since October this year. Any new beys, important news about the site, etc.
capricorneguy1, next time ask in Purchase Consultation. Smile

@FlyingWaffle
I'd just read around a bit, tier list got updated like yesterday, that should give you a good idea of what's top tier and not at the moment. Diablo Nemesis and RBV9 got released in the past day.
(Dec. 29, 2011  4:51 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2011  4:37 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2011  4:21 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i was hoping crash would be heavier cause then it may be a half decent attack wheel

really cause midnight has a shape very simlare to beat we wont be able to tell unless it heavier

Yeah, but it's not.

If you actually want a good Attack MW, get Beat, or, better yet, VariAres or Blitz, and stop arguing.
@njrk
Dude, Midnight was based off of Bull. Bull in its time was outclassed. It always has. What makes you think that Bull 2.0 would work, if it's lighter?
Answer: It won't. Even if it is heavier now (say 15g?) it still won't be competitively viable, because the points and protrusions on it are HORRIBLE. No matter what, it will be bad forever now.
(Dec. 29, 2011  5:20 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @njrk
Dude, Midnight was based off of Bull. Bull in its time was outclassed. It always has. What makes you think that Bull 2.0 would work, if it's lighter?
According to BeyWiki (I was curious and looked at the history of the article), in the very early releases, Bull was said to be the best choice for attack types. So, Bull in its own time was not outclassed. Of course, it was eventually outclassed, but not in its own time. But Midnight just kind of ruined it... it could have been better, if there was a clear wheel that would not get in the way and if it was heavier.

OK, an article should not even have been written at that time and you should certainly not be using it as proof of anything : there were litterally only four Wheels released at that time, nothing else, hah. Leone was considered the defensive option, so whatever it says about Bull being good in Attack absolutely has to be taken in context, not out of it.

And obviously I would not call that month where there were four Wheels only a "time". For me, "in its time" is throughout the whole Metal System.
I know about the four wheels, but I guess that could be in its own time? Then again, the rest of Metal System could also be considered, so I guess I'm wrong on a huge level, heh.
Sorry about that.
(Dec. 29, 2011  4:36 AM)DRAGOONMSUV9894 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2011  4:33 AM)capricornguy1 Wrote: what are the rended beystadiums for hasbro and which one should i get. (bro just broke my lf stadium.)
rended<recomended

max stampede (without craters) is probably the easiest to get, that or the new lions den stadium.

The Lions Lair is a horrible stadium
I have a question that's been in my head since I read a similar question earlier today.( I tried searching a few different key words but came up with nothing so thought I would ask.)

Now I read the rules and the post earlier that it is alright to ape the underside of a stadium to strengthen it/when it cracks to attempt to fix it. does it matter the tape? can it be scotch, black, duck, or gorilla tape?

what else is acceptable to do to the bottom? can it be coated in a few layers of super glue to cause a strength wall? can you put something like a rubber or cement or something to fill the bottom but make sure its flat and lower then the outer wall so that the stadium is always flat and never tilts?

I guess what I am saying is, what types of strengthening mods are allowed on the under side of a stadium to make sure they last longer. if any??
You may tape cracks with any tape as long as it doesn't obstruct anything.

Nothing else.
(Dec. 29, 2011  7:46 AM)Hazel Wrote: You may tape cracks with any tape as long as it doesn't obstruct anything.

Nothing else.

Alright, thank you very much for clearing that though up for me Stupid
some call it string and some call it winder and some some call it ripcordTired

Which one is the right?:\
Are you referring to the Beylauncher?If so,String.
The "string" is the launcher that is used with a string. The "ripcord" is used with the "winder", hence it's name.
Blood- Hm, Ripcord and Winder are the same thing, actually. The thing it is used with was always referred to as a launcher/shooter. Smile
"Winder" is the Japanese/original term, and Hasbro dubbed it "Ripcord" ...
sorry if i done wrong iam new here
is PD a good stamina bottom
PD was quite good for stamina, but only when considering Solo Spin Time.
It is way too easy to KO, and hence its not an extremely good Stamina tip.
WD/SD/D/EDS etc will always be better choices. Smile
thanks but if ia change to EWD is it gonna be better for my combo
NO. EWD Is bad cause it leads to easy KO's

so then just add a MF coud work (speling problem)
or DS FOR Better choice