Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 15, 2011  6:04 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Is Poseiden a good beyblade?

Very valuable for collection purposes, but competitively outclassed and really too rare to bother wasting in such a way, iirc.

(Dec. 15, 2011  6:06 AM)qazthn98 Wrote: is there anyone who can do a tournament in wichita, kansas,north america. we NEVER have any.

This post doesn't belong here. Find a Kansas thread in the WBO General North America section and post about it there.
(Dec. 15, 2011  6:20 AM)XBakaPegasIsX Wrote: Is www.leoshop.com.tw trustable?

This post belongs in Purchase Consultation.
I have a question!!!
Its about................. Beat.
Upon the release of the amazing Beat Lynx TH170WD, it was said that its among the best OOTB beys ever released.
Initial tests showed Beat to be a phenomenal attacker.
But soon, its popularity dropped down... I hardly hear of it being used now...
Why?
It's not really reliable, I mean, it's great, but you gotta bank real deep and it's very dependent on height match ups. It also has a fair bit of recoil, meaning it usually needs to get an early KO to win.
And hence, its no longer 'useful' after the arrival of Blitz, VariAres, and Phantom?
(Dec. 15, 2011  3:52 AM)BladerGirl777 Wrote: Are the electric beyblades the same thing as the old plastic beyblades??

The electronic MFB beyblades are the same design as the electronic Plastic Era beyblades, though they're obviously not identical since the individual beys they're modeled after aren't the same.
(Dec. 15, 2011  2:38 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  3:52 AM)BladerGirl777 Wrote: Are the electric beyblades the same thing as the old plastic beyblades??

The electronic MFB beyblades are the same design as the electronic Plastic Era beyblades, though they're obviously not identical since the individual beys they're modeled after aren't the same.

And to add, the design is not completely similar too.
And, as your question seems to ask for a similarity between Electronic MFBs and Normal Plastic Beyblades; then the answer is NO. Smile
Both are completely different, in aesthetics, collection value, usage, etc.
And hence, IMO, Electronic Beyblades(belonging to any era) are worthless, and in no way comparable to any normal beyblade toy line up... Smile
They may be fun to play with, but a normal bey is always better. Smile
What bey is this? http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-111...61466.html
Fusion Hades AD145SWD.
(Dec. 15, 2011  4:35 PM)cyberzurafa99 Wrote: What bey is this? http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-111...61466.html

Read around, we have topics for every release.
umm what good beys should i buy for amazing comboes in all types
Most attack types would rather have a part that aids attack like R145 than a part that boosts movement slightly like T125. T125 is best for destablisers which don't see use anymore unless Basalt counts.
Is there supposed to be some sort of stopper in the Wolborg 4 EG? Like, very faint, or supposed to be smooth?
When winding? You should feel some resistance. But for launching, the base had no clutch, so it was always active.
Oh no....
My Wolborg 4 might be faulty.....
like, when it is spinning, should it go smooth like a normal EG, or is there a clicker or stopper that stops the EG from releasing at low RPM?
It should go smoothly. My old one cuts in and out, I think it's a pretty common break.
(Dec. 15, 2011  11:13 PM)Mercury Anub¡s Wrote: How come T125 isn't top tier attack?

Because it's not very useful? CH120 is better at basically everything than both D125 and T125.
What's a good metal fusion combo for upper slope?
guys, why does my death quetzalcoatl's pc frame looks dull than the one showed at the box?
It's pretty much normal... Not all gets the right colors right. as long as it is in perfect condition, there is nothing to worry about
The ones at the box are usually an illustration how the beys looks like,used to attract kids.
(Dec. 16, 2011  5:29 AM)Mercury Anub¡s Wrote: What's a good metal fusion combo for upper slope?

Ask it in the 'Build me a combo #2' thread
im getting back into beyblades now, n i want to know...which beyblades would b good to purchase in the stores until I set up a paypal??