Ask a question, get an answer! #2

It's Hidden Spirits Griffolyon, in pretty good condition from the looks of it too. Griffolyon's AR Cross Griffon is comparable to Trygle's Triple Wing.

EDIT: T_T why th!nk and Hazel, I actually knew that one.
I keep seeing fakes on ebay. Am I allowed to report them?
Unless they're advertised as being authentic, you have no legal case.

Reporting them here is just a waste of time because we have a thread that educates people on spotting them themselves.
(Nov. 23, 2011  3:46 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Gasp Gasp Gasp
I misread powerangeryan's post!!! All this while, I was thinking that he was using MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS... Poof!
Ah, after reading through your post thoroughly-
All D tips behave aggressively if launched at an angle. The flatter part creates a lot of traction, and it may actually move around as fast as an RF...
EWD's balance has always been questionable. There have been a few who use it to perfection, while majority of the people find it unbalanced.
The topic is really debatable, and hence its tough to tell you(at least for me) why his EWD was balanced...
Haha. Jan, you really have to read more carefully! thx anyway guys for the explanation! Also, do you mean that In the combo MF-H basalt ---- 230 CS, Aquario would be better?
(Nov. 26, 2011  7:19 AM)Hazel Wrote: Unless they're advertised as being authentic, you have no legal case.

Reporting them here is just a waste of time because we have a thread that educates people on spotting them themselves.

Reporting them on eBay also seems to be a waste of time, as eBay has taken the stance that a seller can feel free to deceive buyers by improperly using trademarked names alongside fake products as long as the name of the manufacturer of the fake product is listed in the title.

That's fine when you are talking about an Hermes, or Coach, or Rolex - where the manufacturer's brand is the distinctive characteristic of a generic product category. But it is completely worthless when dealing with a branded game category like Beyblades - which is distinct from Battle Strikers, or tops in general.

This irks me to no end, and I report the fake beyblade postings on eBay periodically when I feel the need to beat my head against the wall...
That last sentence is me every day.

I've become numb to the feeling of bricks on my forehead, but that may just be the concussion.
(Nov. 26, 2011  1:33 PM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  3:46 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Gasp Gasp Gasp
I misread powerangeryan's post!!! All this while, I was thinking that he was using MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS... Poof!
Ah, after reading through your post thoroughly-
All D tips behave aggressively if launched at an angle. The flatter part creates a lot of traction, and it may actually move around as fast as an RF...
EWD's balance has always been questionable. There have been a few who use it to perfection, while majority of the people find it unbalanced.
The topic is really debatable, and hence its tough to tell you(at least for me) why his EWD was balanced...
Haha. Jan, you really have to read more carefully! thx anyway guys for the explanation! Also, do you mean that In the combo MF-H basalt ---- 230 CS, Aquario would be better?

On anything other than BD145 (which helps compensate for it itself if placed on the correct way around), Kerbecs is a better choice.

On BD145, Aquario seems to work better.

It's not super-noticeable, other than in a couple of combo's.
how will metal performance tip affect the way the beyblade works? How will it affect its movement and etc. and are they legal?
Check out threads for combos that include metal flat. Your answers will be found there.
(Nov. 26, 2011  5:52 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Check out threads for combos that include metal flat. Your answers will be found there.

well, its not just metal flat, it metal WB and WD as well so thats what i need to know.

Those full metal tips are fakes. There is no real MD tip either.
(Nov. 26, 2011  5:54 PM)pokemaniacdill Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2011  5:52 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Check out threads for combos that include metal flat. Your answers will be found there.

well, its not just metal flat, it metal WB and WD as well so thats what i need to know.

Ah, thank you. Those parts come from fake beyblades and are illegal. You may not use them in tournaments and we will not discuss their use or performance.
they cant be fake cause there are at least hundreds of people on ebay and other places selling them
(Nov. 26, 2011  5:57 PM)pokemaniacdill Wrote: they cant be fake cause there are at least hundreds of people on ebay and other places selling them

well..there are many seller who sells fakes too..no metal WD and WB released from Takara Tomy
(Nov. 26, 2011  5:57 PM)pokemaniacdill Wrote: they cant be fake cause there are at least hundreds of people on ebay and other places selling them
They are all fake.
I have a load of them though.
i think they should be legal because its still a tip. it is the same just made of metal so i dont understand why its such a big deal.
Because it can't be legally used when battling against TT, Hasbro and SK beys. Those don't exist and would give an unfair advantage/disadvantage, plus the idea is to use legally produced beyblades only when battling. Metal does make a big difference by the way, that's like saying that MF and F are the same bottom.
metal gives more spin power and the parts can fit on TT hasbro and all other beyblade types you can think of. metal does make a big difference though because a video i watched shows that metal WB is more aggressive that plastic WB.
(Nov. 26, 2011  6:46 PM)pokemaniacdill Wrote: i think they should be legal because its still a tip. it is the same just made of metal so i dont understand why its such a big deal.
simply like this..parts are not released by Takara/Hasbro/Sonokong are illegal..it same like people copying your homework..you wont like it either...
and there should be reason why they are not made up of metals..the parts by Takara/etc are tested for competitively and safety..
(Nov. 26, 2011  6:51 PM)pokemaniacdill Wrote: metal gives more spin power and the parts can fit on TT hasbro and all other beyblade types you can think of. metal does make a big difference though because a video i watched shows that metal WB is more aggressive that plastic WB.

Those are fake parts. Metal Wide Ball has never been made by Takara Tomy.

EDIT:BEATEN
pokemaniacdill Wrote:metal gives more spin power and the parts can fit on TT hasbro and all other beyblade types you can think of. metal does make a big difference though because a video i watched shows that metal WB is more aggressive that plastic WB.
can you please stop? your being stubborn and yet for no reason at all!
you wanna use them use them either way your not allowed to use them in any tournament unless you make/organise one! they are fake and not legit.They are not allowed PERIOD!
(Nov. 26, 2011  6:53 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2011  6:51 PM)pokemaniacdill Wrote: metal gives more spin power and the parts can fit on TT hasbro and all other beyblade types you can think of. metal does make a big difference though because a video i watched shows that metal WB is more aggressive that plastic WB.

Those are fake parts. Metal Wide Ball has never been made by Takara Tomy.

EDIT:BEATEN

we already know that there fake parts... thanks for pointing out the obvious
I realize that metal makes a big difference, I just said that. -___-

The idea is to stay legal though. Rapidity, Top Flight, Peg-Top, TT Hongli, those are all rip-offs of the Beyblade franchise which is produced by Takara Tomy, Sonokong and Hasbro. Using full metal tips would be unfair, it's like saying that adding knives to your blade is okay because it can fit on the metal wheel. If you want to use metal tips, use the legal ones that TT already released in beys like Screw Capricorn, Poison Giraffe or Burn Phoenix.
Why are we even having this argument? We use official parts, there is no discussion to be had over this in any way, shape, or form. Don't agree? Either be quiet, or leave.
Why would you want to use parts that poorly made anyway? Their balance is appalling due to all those uneven rough edges from their bad molds.
um i made my own combo in compititions do i HAVE to call it its real name or can i call it the name i came up withh for it i call it savage gryffin

i mean ancient gryffin
or shawdow gryffin