Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 08, 2011  5:35 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No, the words "Hybrid Wheel" were removed from things such as Storm Pegasis, Eagle, Bull, Aquario (I think), Cancer switched to Gasher, and there are quite a few more differences. Such as a different font on Hasbro Aquario, and on the new printed face for Earth Virgo, it doesn't have the words Virgo on it, it's just the face of Virgo.

also pices had no name eitherier
Does RF(Semi-Mint) Have More Control MF-Lightning L Drago BD145 LRF and is it better to use RF Instead of LRF? Or is LRF is Better?
LRF if the best choice for the bey , why do you think they made a thread about LLDBD145LRF not RF...
RF is easier to control or perform sliding shoot..so..if you have good control and can handle its aggressiveness,go for LRF of course..(based on my experienced,it really harder to sliding shoot using LRF and R2F)
(Aug. 08, 2011  10:21 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: RF is easier to control or perform sliding shoot..so..if you have good control and can handle its aggressiveness,go for LRF of course..(based on my experienced,it really harder to sliding shoot using LRF and R2F)

Yes, I agree. RF is actually easier to control. But, as Rusty said, LRF has to be chosen in competitive situations as its attack power is too good! Also, one may not just sit around and say that he can't use LRF as he can't control it... He has to learn to gain control over it if he wants to get better results...
What do you think about the new 4D Beyblades and their new wheel system? Just a gimmick? I mean in the past their were 2 weight disks then they made it 1. Now it's 2 again with an "attack" and "defense" mode. I mean seriously then they'll release extra pieces and then you can't modify it together anymore with the Metal saga. Then you buy the new ones then they release more and remove pieces etc so you can't combine them.
My EDS tip acts like a freaking XF. I used on flat glass surface, is that why it isn't still? Or did the tip get worn down?
(Aug. 08, 2011  3:19 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: My EDS tip acts like a freaking XF. I used on flat glass surface, is that why it isn't still? Or did the tip get worn down?

It more than likely got worn down. Unless you don't have a stadium, why would you use it on a glass surface in the first place? :\
(Aug. 08, 2011  3:24 PM)Kaioya Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2011  3:19 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: My EDS tip acts like a freaking XF. I used on flat glass surface, is that why it isn't still? Or did the tip get worn down?

It more than likely got worn down. Unless you don't have a stadium, why would you use it on a glass surface in the first place? :\

Cuz I went on vacation this July to Dominica Republic. My mom made me give away my stadium to my cousins and half my beys (the bad ones Grin). Got VariAres and Scythe Kronos at the airport (sellling them on Amazon, all sold out yesterday in just two daysUnhappy ). Wanted to goto WalMart: DENY.
(Aug. 08, 2011  3:27 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2011  3:24 PM)Kaioya Wrote:

Cuz I went on vacation this July to Dominica Republic. My mom made me give away my stadium to my cousins and half my beys (the bad ones Grin). Got VariAres and Scythe Kronos at the airport (sellling them on Amazon, all sold out yesterday in just two daysUnhappy ). Wanted to goto WalMart: DENY.
You shouldn't really chat with another user like that, use the PM function for that.

If you're EDS is acting aggressive it's definitely worn out, you cant use it in official play or testing, and you can't fix it legally either.
So i was wondering which HMS beyblades come with the little customizable cases?
But it will move more on glass, just not that much more.
Do some HMS beyblades perform better by left spin?
it depends obviosly, say slash riger works better in right but phantom fox is better in left
(Aug. 08, 2011  7:44 PM)smoked17 Wrote: So i was wondering which HMS beyblades come with the little customizable cases?

Driger MS and Gaia Dragoon MS did. I don't know about the others.
i think nearly all hms beys come in that case
How do you make a poll on a thread
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:02 AM)codecell Wrote: How do you make a poll on a thread

IIRC, when you make the thread, there's an option for a poll. Look for it, and choose the title, amount of choices, etc.
Questions About the WBO lol.
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:06 AM)Kaioya Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:02 AM)codecell Wrote: How do you make a poll on a thread

IIRC, when you make the thread, there's an option for a poll. Look for it, and choose the title, amount of choices, etc.

so you can still make a poll even if the thread has been created already?
Yes... You Edit the OP... This isn't even in the right place to ask, you know that.
I just found a promo pack that has the attack ring and spin gear as well as the bit chips for bakushin-oh. Its still sealed, is this worth anything? (it came in a dvd i believe.) Also does anyone know if the stickers or included in this? (I dont want to open it) Is there another half to this in another DVD? I would guess there might be but considering there is only the base left i wouldnt know. Thanks in advance.
IIRC back in the old days, they had separate DVD's for different parts. I don't think they all came in one.
is it legal for me to use a three segment grip launcher without the beypoint card holder?that huge thing reallt disturbing..Grr..Grr..i might want to remove it since my hand is pretty large..
Is there any good video to show How to control mint RF's while doing a sliding shoot? I've been using a frayed launcher, and now that've replaced the string, I'm not accustomed to a strong launch. Provide a link if you could.
Shabalabadoo. Its called a Typo. My bad.