Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 06, 2011  11:24 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: what would be better? a attack combo with an high spin track or with a low spin track?

Well, this mainly depends upon which bey is your opponent using.
These days, people prefer using Defense and Stamina combos containing BD145/TH170.
So, its really a trend of high tracks. BD145 is your best choice.
After I used my WD alot it turned into an attack type, and started to go in circles fast like an attack
(Aug. 06, 2011  12:57 PM)☠BYPHURE☠ Wrote: After I used my WD alot it turned into an attack type, and started to go in circles fast like an attack

Yes, that happens. This is because your WD is too worn out. Its kinda turned into a WF tip after the sharp center part wore down... So, it moves around. Smile
Then it's extremely worn.
Lol Kinda had that coming. Is there any way to fix it like sanding it or something?
probably not, if its modified it would be officially illegal, nevermind the fact it would be rally hard to sand the point to make it exactly centered so the tip doesn't go like Q
(Aug. 06, 2011  1:07 PM)☠BYPHURE☠ Wrote: Lol Kinda had that coming. Is there any way to fix it like sanding it or something?

As Nwolf said, it would be illegal.
Your WD is already illegal for tourneys.
A part shouldn't be worn out in a way, that alters its performance. As your WD changed from a Stamina tip to Attack tip, its probably illegal already...
(Aug. 06, 2011  12:09 PM)Clonetos Wrote: ok the balance stadium from TT comes with a balance and stamina stadium, besides the colors whats the difference and is he stamina one like a hasbro one only TTized?

I already replied to your question, saying that you probably had the wrong name, so fix that before you ask the same question again ...
(Aug. 06, 2011  3:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  12:09 PM)Clonetos Wrote: ok the balance stadium from TT comes with a balance and stamina stadium, besides the colors whats the difference and is he stamina one like a hasbro one only TTized?

I already replied to your question, saying that you probably had the wrong name, so fix that before you ask the same question again ...

sorry its BB46 kai...oops ^^;
Not sure if this beongs here or in Questions about the WBO, but anyway...

To everyone who has their Bit Beast avatar's Japanese characters as their user title: What site did you use to translate it from English to Japanese? All of the ones I try translate 'Master', but 'Dranzer' is left the way it is. Tongue_out
(Aug. 06, 2011  7:55 PM)stormwolf2467 Wrote: should i buy RAY GIL or NIGHTMARE REX
Use Purchase Consultation
(Aug. 06, 2011  12:15 PM)Nwolf Wrote: whats the difference between kid dragoon and master dragoon? to me they seem the same, i looked on beywiki but i couldn't see much...

As far as I know it's solely a colour difference. Master is white while Kid is yellow.
(Aug. 06, 2011  5:55 PM)Kaioya Wrote: Not sure if this beongs here or in Questions about the WBO, but anyway...

To everyone who has their Bit Beast avatar's Japanese characters as their user title: What site did you use to translate it from English to Japanese? All of the ones I try translate 'Master', but 'Dranzer' is left the way it is. Tongue_out

It's from the same site you got your avatar. Here is yours: マスタードランザー
Master Dranzer in Japansese. Smile
(Aug. 06, 2011  12:15 PM)Nwolf Wrote: whats the difference between kid dragoon and master dragoon? to me they seem the same, i looked on beywiki but i couldn't see much...
hasbro realesed kid dragoon in yello and takra realesed master dragoon in white same parts ect Wink
Umm, I have a Hasbro Master Dragoon so I think you might be wrong there.

(Aug. 06, 2011  7:55 PM)stormwolf2467 Wrote: should i buy RAY GIL or NIGHTMARE REX

Buy Rex or change your avatar.
(Aug. 06, 2011  8:18 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

Buy Rex or change your avatar.
Dont tell him that. He needed to use purchase consultation
(Aug. 06, 2011  8:18 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Umm, I have a Hasbro Master Dragoon so I think you might be wrong there.

yeah ok, im just saying that hasbro realesed kid dragoon and takra realesed master i didnt say anything about hasbro not realesing it
(Aug. 06, 2011  8:22 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Dont tell him that. He needed to use purchase consultation

Well sure, if he wants a well informed answer he'll get that there. Well, he should. He certainly won't get it off me here.
I'm just telling him he should already have Rex if he likes it enough to use as an avatar.
(Aug. 06, 2011  8:32 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  8:22 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Dont tell him that. He needed to use purchase consultation

Well sure, if he wants a well informed answer he'll get that there. Well, he should. He certainly won't get it off me here.
I'm just telling him he should already have Rex if he likes it enough to use as an avatar.
Oh i see now. You make a very good point. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Smile
No problem.
Sorry for misunderstanding you by the way Poseidon, it's just what you said seemed to imply you believed that each company only released one of them.
I have quite alot of problems!
1)I put my storm pegugsus in launcher and twist it but it falls out everytime!! why?
2) Why when I put Storm aqurious against storm pegasus does aqurious always win because pegesus runs out of spin fast? (i know its an attack but so is aquarious?)
3)the lighting l drago box says attack when my l drago is more of a defense type as when i use another attack type against it it dosnt move just stays in one place deflects to attack back at it? is it half defense half attack?
Heres another question!
I have hasbro beyblade's but at the bottom of the box in bold on all my beyblades it says TAKARA TOMY and it also has above it hasbro logo so is it hasbro or takara tomy? and plus whats the difference?
(Aug. 06, 2011  10:07 PM)NARUT0 Wrote: I have quite alot of problems!
1)I put my storm pegugsus in launcher and twist it but it falls out everytime!! why?
2) Why when I put Storm aqurious against storm pegasus does aqurious always win because pegesus runs out of spin fast? (i know its an attack but so is aquarious?)
3)the lighting l drago box says attack when my l drago is more of a defense type as when i use another attack type against it it dosnt move just stays in one place deflects to attack back at it? is it half defense half attack?
Heres another question!
I have hasbro beyblade's but at the bottom of the box in bold on all my beyblades it says TAKARA TOMY and it also has above it hasbro logo so is it hasbro or takara tomy? and plus whats the difference?
Ok I can answer your 1st 3 questions:
1: Try twisting it more. It falls because it is loose.. I usually twist till it clicks 5-9 times.
2: What mode is aquario in. If its in S, try using sliding shoot.
3: It is because of HF. The hole adds stamina, making it act like this
1) It happens when you're new to MFB. I don't know what causes it but it'll go away with time.
2) Aquario Has a stamina mode, Pegasus does not. Also, you might want to read up on how to launch attack types better so battles don't always come down to stamina.
3) Weird. Something's up with your L-Drago.
4) Beyblade is owned by TT so their name will appear on even Hasbro boxes. This does not mean you have the TT version. You have the Hasbro ones. With most beys, there is no difference.
(Aug. 06, 2011  10:07 PM)NARUT0 Wrote: I have quite alot of problems!
Heres another question!

You must not be twisting the right way or something. You are not even supposed to hear a "click" when you twist, it should be gentle yet efficient.

Because Storm Pegasis has a rubber Bottom, which obviously has more friction so less stamina. If you battle in a Hasbro BeyStadium, of course it is almost always a matter of which Beyblade has more stamina, quite simply.

You are not launching it correctly. You must Slide Shoot or Bank. Read the articles on Beywiki.

TAKARA-TOMY is the inventor, and Hasbro just has the license to sell Beyblades outside of East Asia, so they must put "TAKARA-TOMY" somewhere on the packages because they are basically just passing forward their products.
As for the differences, a lot of people have asked that already, so use the Search function.