Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I was watching a video a minute ago and it was Inifinity Libra review from AkirasDaddy. Just right at the start he held up this card which had these stickers which said levels like level 1, level 2 and so on. What do you have to do to go up levels, because he said he was a level 5 when he recieved it. Do you have to have a certain amount of beyblades before you go up a level or do you have to have a certain amount of beypoints?
*multifacedesk*
Why can't people just read around...
It's a beypoint card...
You get them for winning tourneys and such in Japan.

And before you even ask another question about it, NO they aren't useful.
Unless you live in Japan.
lol, there not even useful if you live in Japan, there just display stickers really...

Well after so many levels you get WBBA faces and at level 10 you get Mercury Anubis.
(Jul. 23, 2011  11:34 PM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Well after so many levels you get WBBA faces and at level 10 you get Mercury Anubis.

I believe its the opposite way round, that you get the level stickers with the beys... and to get the beys you need bey points...
Can Gravity Perseus spin both left and right?
I'm pretty sure that I read on the TT website that you get Anubis at level 10...
... Read the Gravity Perseus topic ....
I got two questions:

1. Since I only have one TH170, would it be better for stamina or defense? (sorry if this technically counts as a "Build me a combo" question, but I'm not really asking for the specific combo)
2. Which height would be better to use TH170 as a defense track against general attack combos?
Well since 230 does well against attack types, 220 should be good. 220 actually outclasses 230 now, and I'd say it'd be better for defense more than stamina, considering the size of it.
and TH170 is not a smooth as a 230, so it wont have the aerodynamics to hold stamina.

TH170 also at 170 height can take out low stamina easier, if it has a heavy enough metal wheel.
I have a question.

When does the Hasbro release of Flame Byxis 230WD become available in stores?
Soon.
Hasbro has no exact release dates, read the Beyblade Metal Fusion/Metal Masters Topic.
okay then.

Have you ever bought what appears to be an import Beyblade and you find out it's a fake, get embarassed, and learned your lesson, not to make that same mistake again?

It happened to me. It was a fake of one of those transforming Beyblades, manufactured by the ever-infamous-among-collectors Chinese company TT Hongli. I have since learned my lesson, not to buy anything with the TT Hongli logo on it because it's a fake, a cheap knock-off.
Oh yeah lol. They're known for that. If you wanna catch up on MFB fakes, read the flightyellz guide to fakes, it's in Beyblade General.
Jus this: which should I use ? GB or ED in basalt bull/kerbecs CS. Not taking BD
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:47 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Jus this: which should I use ? GB or ED in basalt bull/kerbecs CS. Not taking BD

You are asking about what would make the better combination, so you need to use the "Build me a combo!" topic ...
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:47 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Jus this: which should I use ? GB or ED in basalt bull/kerbecs CS. Not taking BD

please do not post combo questions in here. Joyful_3
edit:beaten
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:59 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: What is recoil in beyblade?
*Bump*
Low recoil: when in contact, does not move as far. Usually a more circular wheel.
High recoil: when in contact, sent backward more than a wheel with low recoil. Usually a metal wheel that has gaps and protrusions.

If someone has a better explanation (i.e. someone that knows more than I do), please reply.
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

You are asking about what would make the better combination, so you need to use the "Build me a combo!" topic ...
IdiotBox posted something that was more or less also in build me combo but nobody said anything about him. They even replied! What about me Unhappy
Torch Pegasus?
If that's a MFB combo, then no, Torch is one of the worst wheels creating along with the majority of the legend series.
I got 4 questions.

1. For people who own Kronos, how is Scythe's recoil? Bad or Good?
2. How about Vari Ares' recoil?
3. Does EDS have good balance? Does it get knocked around SO much?
4. Have there been any tests on D : D already?