[Asheville, North Carolina] 10/10/15 Asheville Takeover

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: 4405330.png]

1838 Hendersonville Rd. Asheville, NC 28803 - October 10th, 2015

Hey everyone! Asheville Is having it's first ever Beyblade Tournament! I'm proud to say that I've been drumming up interest in Beyblade around here for the past six months and I have successfully recruited eight of my friends, family members, and co-workers for an event. Some are new to beyblade completely, and some have been fans since childhood. Some have their own beys, some will have to borrow them. We all know that NC breeds champions, so please help me continue to grow the community by coming out and showing some beyspirit!

Location: Blue Ridge Parkway, National Park. The leaves will be changing so this should be great! We will meet at Five Guy's Burgers located at 1838 hendersonville rd. at 12pm.

Date and Time: 10/10/15, Registration will start at 12PM and we will leave for the parkway at 1PM. It should take about 10 minutes to drive to the spot.

Prizes:
1st. Wyvern Armed Massive starter
2nd. Valkyrie Spread Survive booster
3rd. Spriggan Heavy Defense booster

Format: Standard

Entry Fee: $5 to play or $15 if you want to purchase a Blader Passport which will allow you to enter any tournament for free for a whole year.

Asheville is only about an hour or so from the borders of [SC], [GA], [TN], and [VA] so I'd love to see some bladers from those places show up. Grin

Please post in this thread or send me a private message if you would like to be placed on the attendance list or if you have any questions.

Confirmed Attendees:
1. ZachBob
2. Dark_Mousy
3. General Chryst
4. ACG
5. BNFOOLISH
6. BeyBeard
7. Lightkidd
8. DmanJohnson
9. Indigail
+2 new players

Possible Attendees:
1. Stormscorpio1
2. [)ragon
3. Thunder Dome

Logo:http://cooltext.com

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

7 people showed up ( barely enough though). I think but they had a lot of fun though like I said I wish I could've gone
What were the placings? And winning combos?
(Oct. 14, 2015  10:07 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: 7 people showed up ( barely enough though). I think but they had a lot of fun though like I said I wish I could've gone

What's the deal? There were more confirmed than this. I hope members here know better to confirm for an event and then not show up. Unhappy
(Oct. 15, 2015  4:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2015  10:07 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: 7 people showed up ( barely enough though). I think but they had a lot of fun though like I said I wish I could've gone

What's the deal? There were more confirmed than this. I hope members here know better to confirm for an event and then not show up. Unhappy

I was gonna go but i had a tire blowout at 1 am leaving work. So myt plans had to be changed.
You should've mentioned it here, unless you PM'd ZachBob to let him know. Anyway that still leaves some players unaccounted for, yeah?
So Dark_Mousy kept in touch with me through texts to let me know about his situation. BNFOOLISH had to work. I'm not sure what happened with lightkidd Unhappy

And the placings and winning combos are posted here.
All right, that's cool. Thanks. Glad you managed to get enough anyway Smile
Congrats on a first tournament!
Hey Zachbob, did you get to recording it? I really want to see the tournament in action Smile
Here is the spreadsheet with the results. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...cslist_api

I apologize for the delay. I ended up having to borrow a laptop to use Excel.

Thanks again to everyone who participated and helped me to organize this event. Grin
This tournament is finally processed. Send me a private message if you find any errors, and congratulations to everyone even if this was a small event.