Arts and Drawings Random Thoughts/Discussion

I tried searching WBO for a thread similar to this, and did not see any thread for random thoughts concerning art. I wanted to put up a discussion about art and drawing! Just post up whatever random thought/question/statement/whatever you’d like to say that is related to art or drawings. It could be about a cool drawing you saw; a drawing app you use; some art struggles you would like to share (and maybe we can relate to); things you like to draw about; etc.

Here are some rules and major notes:

* Basic WBO rules

* Please do not make any rude statements about people! Do not bash others or say something mean about anybody off-site, whether they are an artist or not. Lets keep things positive!

* No posting up art, please! And this (to a minor extent), includes art-related advertising . This is not in Your Creations section for a reason. We are here to talk about our artist life and hobby, etc, Though, I might consider this; and if it does become a popular idea I might get a mod to move this to Your Creations

* Minimize any Beyblade-related topics here. This is not intended to be a thread about Beyblade art

* As the title implied, discussion is allowed. We can start off a friendly discussion, and that is always allowed!

Not sure where to start? Feel free to answer this starter-up:

* Are you an artist or just a fan of art?

* What drawing app/platform/etc do you use?

* What type of drawing style do you have?
I’m not very good at drawing. Okay that’s a lie, I’m probably one of the worst. But I might try to get better this summer. My people drawing skills are kinda bad and those are what I draw best.
(Jul. 18, 2019  2:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m not very good at drawing. Okay that’s a lie, I’m probably one of the worst. But I might try to get better this summer. My people drawing skills are kinda bad and those are what I draw best.

Its alright! Im pretty bad at drawing people too, lol
(Jul. 18, 2019  3:11 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2019  2:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m not very good at drawing. Okay that’s a lie, I’m probably one of the worst. But I might try to get better this summer. My people drawing skills are kinda bad and those are what I draw best.

Its alright! Im pretty bad at drawing people too, lol

Thanks Smile. I used to be horrible, but my friends taught me how to do it better.