[Arkansas, USA] ANY BLADERS IN THE SOUTH!?

Ciao Chaos. Maybe one day, you'll get back into it.
Until then, farewell!
After Christmas expect a tournament :3 I will most likely be getting one for Christmas, and by then I'm sure that Hasbro will have released most of Metal Masters, so we'll be kinda caught up with the metagame, and it should make up for some exciting battles!
Well let me know where and when and if i am not working you can expect me and a friend of mineto show up andi will make sure he signs up for the site before hand.
a long time since the last post but im from Arkansas near Jonesboro
I have been on a little break since work and school has been taking a lot of my time. Raigeko any work on trying to set up a tournament, I have been talking with friends around the central AR area. and may be getting some people to start collecting so that i have others to battle with. if you can get something set up and give enough notice i should be able to get like 3-4 + people to come and have them signed up with the WBO ahead of time.
If there is anyone that is wanting to hold a tournament I can bring some people or if people are interested in a tournament I can see what I can do about holding one just have to get the items needed to hold a tournament.
well i aint in arkansas. But im in shreveport which is in north louisana.
Hey Kai-V I want to host a Bey Tournament in Arkansas. Please explain everything i need to know in order to do that. I don't want to unknowingly break any rules
Grin
Is anyone available for a tournament in jacksonville arkansas on january 5 2013?
Jacksonville would work for me and anyone i would bring, since we are all in that basic area. and the date is possible would just have to know the rest of the info.

for info on what you need for a tournament go to the event proposal page and read up on the tournament rules and all that stuff.
Battling it up in Arkansas! Are there any tournaments down here? im new btw
awhh I live in texas Unhappy
I live in Benton I have over 80 beyblades a metal fusion and master and fury
I live in the North West MS.
So anyone around me?
Hello WBO and fellow Arkansas BeyBladers. I decided to join the forum at last. Tomorrow or the next day I'm doing an unboxing of 10 Takara Tomy Beyblades imported from Japan. Another member of this forum who is also a fellow YouTuber is going to help me, to record a review of the Beys as we unbox them and test in 3-4 official stadiums and 2-3 other trays and surfaces that serve as homemade arenas. This will probably be a web stream or a youtube.

My location is currently central Arkansas. This is my first post in the forum, to introduce myself and our immediate plans with the Beys to battle this weekend, and I am also going in the Introductions forum next. Thank you for making this forum. I am learning how to use the Maps and other resources. I need help with cataloging all the Bey parts that I have, to remember what goes together. I have one Fishing Tackle Box to use as a makeshift BeyLocker. If anyone sees this message and you want to collaborate with us on the Beyblades unboxing in Little Rock this weekend, or online, PM me.

Of course -- y'all have a great day!! Grin
(Feb. 28, 2011  8:20 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Are there any bladers here in Arkansas? I know of a couple but I feel as if there aren't many here, even though I know it isn't true. Anyone live near Benton or Malvern?

I'm in springdale I'm gonna start a team of burst blayders called team alpha if anyone wants to join msg me and how close to springdale, AR you are

I'm in springdale I'm gonna start a team of burst blayders called team alpha if anyone wants to join msg me and how close to springdale, AR you are
(Jan. 11, 2019  5:03 AM)Zane333 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  8:20 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Are there any bladers here in Arkansas? I know of a couple but I feel as if there aren't many here, even though I know it isn't true. Anyone live near Benton or Malvern?

Im in Bentonville.
It's 2022. How things have changed. I'm in Springdale Arkansas, and I'm a metal fight blader. Kinda new to the scene but I'm praying there's still some people left in Arkansas
Hi I'm currently looking for other bladers in AR. Primarily beyblade x