[Unanswered]  Ark Bahamut

Is it any good?  My friend has one, and I might trade a couple Metal Fight beys for it.  The other trade options are Nightmare Longinus, Legend Spriggan, or Maximum Garuda.  Just to clarify, his Bahamut has good, fairly strong teeth and a perfectly smooth roller.  

Also, semi-unrelated question:  My other hobby is yoyo (comment if you're a thrower!) and I have a couple bottles of thin lube sitting around for my bearings.  Would it be safe (for Bahamut) or even legal (Competitively) to lightly oil the driver on Bahamut?  Would it improve performance?

Thanks!
Bahamut doesn't has teeth or roller
It's kinetic Satomb perhaps
(Aug. 23, 2018  3:30 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Bahamut doesn't has teeth or roller

He might be talking about Atomic though
Why don't you show us some pics?
Btw I used to yoyo, my fav is the CLYW narwhal 2 and the One drop benchmark V.

Srry for the off topic post.
(Aug. 23, 2018  2:38 PM)Pankace04 Wrote: Is it any good?  My friend has one, and I might trade a couple Metal Fight beys for it.  The other trade options are Nightmare Longinus, Legend Spriggan, or Maximum Garuda.  Just to clarify, his Bahamut has good, fairly strong teeth and a perfectly smooth roller.  

Also, semi-unrelated question:  My other hobby is yoyo (comment if you're a thrower!) and I have a couple bottles of thin lube sitting around for my bearings.  Would it be safe (for Bahamut) or even legal (Competitively) to lightly oil the driver on Bahamut?  Would it improve performance?

Thanks!
No, you cannot use Oil for the driver, it's illegal.
And, as said by Infinity.Zero, can you share some pics? Because Bahamut is not what you are desrcribing it as. It has okayish teeth. 
And hey! I am a thrower! Haven't been around them for a lot of time lately, but yeah, it's still a fun game.
(Aug. 23, 2018  2:38 PM)Pankace04 Wrote: Is it any good?  My friend has one, and I might trade a couple Metal Fight beys for it.  The other trade options are Nightmare Longinus, Legend Spriggan, or Maximum Garuda.  Just to clarify, his Bahamut has good, fairly strong teeth and a perfectly smooth roller.  

Thanks!

Oilling is illegal in competitive plays ( if you are going to tournament or something ) , Oiling may improve the stamina of the bey BUT it also decreases the KNOCK OUT  resistance offered by the Driver/Performance Tip .

P.S : I made some WEIRD mods of beyblades and YOYO back when MFB was at its prime , Now , I have FORGOT how did I do that  :'( :'( :'(
(Aug. 23, 2018  4:46 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

Thanks!
No, you cannot use Oil for the driver, it's illegal.
And, as said by Infinity.Zero, can you share some pics? Because Bahamut is not what you are desrcribing it as. It has okayish teeth. 
And hey! I am a thrower! Haven't been around them for a lot of time lately, but yeah, it's still a fun game.
Fair teeth, It has a second worst teeth in all burst beys
(Aug. 23, 2018  5:05 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  4:46 PM)Suhasini Wrote: No, you cannot use Oil for the driver, it's illegal.
Fair teeth, It has a second worst teeth in all burst beys

He must have told because of the ' Left ' spinning ability and the ' Recoil ' because of the use of a ' right ' rotating beyblade as ITS opponent !!
(Aug. 23, 2018  5:08 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  5:05 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Fair teeth, It has a second worst teeth in all burst beys

He must have told because of the ' Left ' spinning ability and the ' Recoil ' because of the use of a ' right ' rotating beyblade as ITS opponent !!

And rollers, I am like 90% sure that he is referring to kS
(Aug. 23, 2018  5:27 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  5:08 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: He must have told because of the ' Left ' spinning ability and the ' Recoil ' because of the use of a ' right ' rotating beyblade as ITS opponent !!

And rollers, I am like 90% sure that he is referring to kS

He might be ( Or may be he was talking about ' ATOMIC ' , since it also has a freely rotating Ball that is also a ..... roller ?? )
(Aug. 23, 2018  5:30 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  5:27 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: And rollers, I am like 90% sure that he is referring to kS

He might be ( Or may be he was talking about ' ATOMIC ' , since it also has a freely rotating Ball that is also a ..... roller ?? )

If you talk about both rollers and fair teeth, you should know what it does mean
Is he talking about zues????
(Aug. 23, 2018  3:32 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  3:30 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Bahamut doesn't has teeth or roller

He might be talking about Atomic though

Atomic is what I meant.