[Arizona, USA] anyone?

it doesnt matter if he said he changed the time. He did it at the last minute just like he has 3 times. thats why i decided not to go, and im glad i didnt. and i am sorry that that happened abhor.

ps: darkwolff, STOP making tournament proposals unless you HAVE EVERY DETAIL FIGURED OUT. I am sick of you keep on changing the date, almost all of the arizona bladers have dropped out from coming to any of your tournaments because of this including me.

Furthermore, is there anyone else that can make a tournament, and closer to phoenix?
wiat one second do you realy think that i didnt go cause it was all to unpland than u got some reasech to do. i went out of my way to get this tournmant right this time. at last moment my brother bialed on me for his girl friend not caring at all if i got a ride or not(he was my ride)and trust me eviel am not taking this any lighter than you are i realy wanted to meet you and your bro... and yes my brother wrote the old paragragh
Chicken: I've been meaning to host one for quite some time now. Not going to get it certified by the WBO initially, but I'd like to have some meetups so we can figure out what does and doesn't work, for the most part. This weekend we're looking to scope out Margaret T Hance park for an ideal place as far as shade and other sorts of qualities go, considering how carp hotttt Arizona can get. If not, then there's also the idea of proposing to our local comic book store (Samurai Comics on Indian School and 107th), but that may or may not fall through and is a bit biased towards West Valley bladers, and we'd rather not have that.

Also: Roja Smitsu found Earth Eagles/Lightning L Dragos at a Target in Avondale. Expect to see more at your local Targets/Walmarts/TRUs within the next two weeks or so.
i could do with margaret t hance park. it seems like i good place. one of us should check it out. and thanks for the info on eath eagle, i have been meaning to check if they were here yet.
hah exacly what i mean you had your facts wrong
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:40 AM)darkwolfff Wrote: wiat one second do you realy think that i didnt go cause it was all to unpland than u got some reasech to do. i went out of my way to get this tournmant right this time. at last moment my brother bialed on me for his girl friend not caring at all if i got a ride or not and trust me eviel am not taking this any lighter than you are i realy wanted to meet you and your bro... and yes my brother wrote the old paragragh

(Sep. 08, 2010  5:14 AM)darkwolfff Wrote: hah exacly what i mean you had your facts wrong
In the top one, i cant understand it, and in the bottom one, i dont know what you are talking about.
hey guys, im from tucson, is anyone willing or able to meet up in tucson? if so ill tr to host it! i bladed for a while and then stopped for 4 years. im 19 now and getting back into it.Joyful_2[/font]
the first one is how i did get evry detial planned but i could not go because i got bialed on and the seconed is because you said all of my tournaments are unplaned so im just proving a piont
i would not mide driving to tucan well if i can
(Sep. 08, 2010  6:31 AM)darkwolfff Wrote: the first one is how i did get evry detial planned but i could not go because i got bialed on and the seconed is because you said all of my tournaments are unplaned so im just proving a piont
i would not mide driving to tucan well if i can
Is that so...

kookiemuncher: Welcome to the AZ thread! The large lot of us are centralized around the Phoenix area, at the moment. As for a Tuscon meetup, we'd have to see. Always good to see AZ rep from all over the state, though!

Anyways, as far as a Phoenix-based tournament is concerned, I understand that most of us have to rely on someone else to provide transportation. So given where you are, would you be able to and willing to attend a tournament held at Margaret T Hance park? If all goes well, we can hold a small "get to know each-other" tournament sort of deal by the end of September.

We really need to get our carp together now if we're going to hold a WBO-sanctioned event in the valley any time soon. Giving a firm, positive answer would greatly reassure our organization (The BSF) that the community can grow and that AZ has the potential to become a prominent Beyblade hot spot in the United States. Otherwise, it'd just be several kids on the internet posting in this thread bickering and arguing about stupid carp. We do not want this.
mmmm yes that is veary true
RTP thank you so much for the Earth Eagle info it is prob my second favorite blade of all time.
(gasp) do you not belive me abhorevil
weel every az blader this goes out to you if you think i should get one more chance at my tournment (trust me i promis this one is perfect every thing) then please say so if not i compleatly understand and mabey in a month or two you can jion my next...

ps i dont make promisis i cant keep but this one i can
(Sep. 09, 2010  1:02 AM)darkwolfff Wrote: (gasp) do you not belive me abhorevil
weel every az blader this goes out to you if you think i should get one more chance at this then please say so if not i compleatly understand and mabey in a month or two you can jion my next...

...where in his post did he say he didnt believe you? As far as you hosting ANOTHER tournament, ... well i dont think any arizona blader on this website is willing to go to yours. But, gain back their respect and maybe in a few months people will let you host one.
darkwolfff, sincerely, just try to really get everything organised so we can approve of your tournament by meeting the requirements I believe you already know about, and your attempts will not be so in vain in the future.

Obviously what you have been doing does not work.
...well you prove a might piont but this time i have no need for a ride i desided to stay in chandler for the whole week at my friends house for this tournament so thats how i know that there is nothing holding me back in other words i cant get bialed on like the other times and im sure if people come i can get the standers
since darkworlfff cant be trusted to hold a another tournament/meet-up ill be holding a gathering this friday at 6pm-10pm at heros comics. its located at 3529 West Thunderbird Road, Phoenix, AZ‎. bring your best stadium (just one) if you have one and bring your Plastic, HMS. and Metal Fusion/Fight. ill be wearing the jacket on this picture of my avatar. theres not going to be a entry fee's because im not part of the WBO so its all free. there will be no prizes because i think its best if people just meet each other first but there will be trading parts/beyblades.Im sorry that i havent held any meet-ups but ive have been busy with school. hope to see u there Smile
duuuuude thanks for totaly stealing my spotlight >:9 (gasp)

do you no how much cnvincing i hade to do for me to stay in chandler if no one comes my parents are going to be soooo freaking mad
So its really not my problem. Its really your fault that your parents are going to be mad because every tournament you made u always crudded people over. im actually the person that started the hole tournament idea for this forum so u stole my spotlight and i just stole it back because your so bad at tournament plans. im sorry that your parents are going to be made but i think if im holding a tournament in the middle of town were its not that far away for everyone is for the best
...... well you see the reason i could not host them is because i couldnt get a ride now that i dont need one i got every thing worked out used my own money that i have been saving up for prizes and seriously will its like you balled out on this fourm last time you were on was on page 6
as i said i was really busy with school but well have to let the people deside what Gathering/tourament/meet-up they want to go to
yea i think i should stop whyning and may the best man win
its not a matter of winning or losing its just a spining top game that people can play together that the hole reason for this forum
i will almost surely be at your meetup will, i havent been to one of them at the heroes comics yet. as for darkwolfff:
1. will did not steal your spotlight
2. will is still the most reliable source for a tournament host we have on this thread
3. i dont think you are going to get enough people to make a tournament anyways, especially since it is way out in chandler
4. he did not bail on the thread (also he has a facebook page for all az bladers for if he isnt on wbo)
The BSF will be in attendance for Friday's meetup.
Thanks Chicken. cant wait to see u all there