[Arizona] Spring Break Tournament

(Oct. 30, 2011  11:42 PM)joshlaurie Wrote: So it is on Feburary 18, 2012 3:30 to 5:30 shawnee park?

I will tell you how many people are coming.

exactly but I already know how many people are coming, we have about 9 or 10 people coming already.
[/b][b]UPDATE TIME SO HERE IS EVERYTHING
Tournament Format:Block Round Robin style
LocationConfusedhawnee Park (thats in Chandler)
Date:February 18,2012
TimeCute30pm to 5:30pm
Attendents:
1. FlyingWaffle
2. Revolution Leo
3. Flaming Aries
4. Darkwolfff
5. Bakumj14
6. xXCyberScorpioX
7. Sam Libra
8. GiantDarkDragon
9. Kyle123456
10. Joshlaurie

Possibles:
1. KyubiBey
So if there are any further more questions PM me because the host is like never on

can we please do it at discovery park? thats in chandler.
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:57 AM)bakumj14 Wrote: can we please do it at discovery park? thats in chandler.

Sorry man we already picked the location and everything so cant be changed
OK NEW LIST
Attendents:
1. FlyingWaffle
2. Revolution Leo
3. Flaming Aries
4. Darkwolfff
5. Bakumj14
6. xXCyberScorpioX
7. Sam Libra
8. GiantDarkDragon
9. Kyle123456

Possibles:
1. KyubiBey
2. Joshlaurie
Hey guys since FlyingWaffle isnt here click the link below and come to my tournament everthing is the same there will just be a different date
(Nov. 02, 2011  6:55 AM)TJ+Leone Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  2:57 AM)bakumj14 Wrote: can we please do it at discovery park? thats in chandler.

OK NEW LIST
Attendents:
1. FlyingWaffle
2. Revolution Leo
3. Flaming Aries
4. Darkwolfff
5. Bakumj14
6. xXCyberScorpioX
7. Sam Libra
8. GiantDarkDragon
9. Kyle123456

Possibles:
1. KyubiBey
2. Joshlaurie
Hey guys since FlyingWaffle isnt here click the link below and come to my tournament everthing is the same there will just be a different date

ok then can you move me to the maybe list?
(Nov. 05, 2011  1:45 AM)bakumj14 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2011  6:55 AM)TJ+Leone Wrote:

OK NEW LIST
Attendents:
1. FlyingWaffle
2. Revolution Leo
3. Flaming Aries
4. Darkwolfff
5. Bakumj14
6. xXCyberScorpioX
7. Sam Libra
8. GiantDarkDragon
9. Kyle123456

Possibles:
1. KyubiBey
2. Joshlaurie

ok then can you move me to the maybe list?

OK
OK NEW LIST
Attendents:
1. FlyingWaffle
2. Revolution Leo
3. Flaming Aries
4. Darkwolfff
5. xXCyberScorpioX
6. Sam Libra
7. GiantDarkDragon
8. Kyle123456

Possibles:
1. KyubiBey
2. Joshlaurie
3. Bakumj14
Hey guyz Flying Waffle is never on why not discontinue it until he gets back because i was gonna make another Arizona tournament but on an earlier date but i dont knowabout you guyz but im out PEACE
OK come on does anyone still want to come to the Arizona tournament if so CLICK the link BELOW
Here is the new list:
1. FlyingWaffle
2. Revolution Leo
3. Flaming Aries
4. Darkwolfff
5. xXCyberScorpioX
6. Sam Libra
7. GiantDarkDragon
8. Kyle123456
9.joshlaurie
Possibles:
1. KyubiBey
woulad like to come is it still going to be feb. 18 ?
i might to go to my first tournament here in arizona !
still to win the prize beylade ok ?

I would like to battle. What are the ages?
(Nov. 26, 2011  6:11 PM)starwarsboyz Wrote: I would like to battle. What are the ages?

The World Beyblade Organization has no age limits.

Hey i can probly enter my parents dont have a car so i will se if i can have someone drop me off but i can probly come.
(Sep. 05, 2011  1:31 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I am planning to host a tournament during Spring Break 2012. This would give me plenty of time to plan it out. Before I make any preporations for it though, I need to know how many people can come.

So I need to know who here lives in Arizona, and who in Arizona would be willing to go to Maricopa City for a tournament. Also, if you are not willing to go to Maricopa City, or cannot, please let me know. I might be able to host it in Chandler, but I probably will not, so it is much better if you can come to Maricopa City.

Maricopa City, not Maricopa County. Maricopa City is SouthWest from Chandler, about 30 miles. So, if anyone would be willing to go to Maricopa City for a tournament during Spring Break 2012, post here or PM me.

I think the minimum for a official tournament is 8 people, but I would like at least twice that, so, make sure to let me know! Also, there will be some pretty cool prizes, you won't want to miss out!

:hello my name is Gio and i wanted to say i can go to maricopa city and i want to battle so i think you should do it
i still really want to come to the tournament.
my name this is jihad
i want to know more about beyblade Spring Break Tournament in Arizona
i want know who is sponsoring is ?
I can come. My parents probably won't let me go. If it's in Flagstaff, AZ, then they'll definitely say yes. Any other city, they'll say no.
Hey, was just wondering if the 2-18-12 event was going to happen or not.
Hmm.... I am sorry for my inactivity, and thank you guys for being able to organize the chaos by yourselfs. Also, there has been some difficulties, due to the fact that the person that was going to be in charge of transpertation went to jail .... I am working it out, and I am pretty sure I found another way to make this happen. As for a place, which was reccommended by TJ+Leone, would be Arrowhead Meadows Park. It is a nice spacious park, and is very appealing, I would say it is the ideal place for a tournament. The original idea was a spring break tournament, so it will most likely be in the month of march. I am currently not informed as of when spring break will be, but I plan on finding out within the next few days. Also, I would like to ask that anyone who has - and can bring - a tournament allowed stadium PM me with what stadium it is. I would like to give TJ+Leone special thanks, because without him, this would probably have never happened. Thanks for all your help!
(Sep. 05, 2011  1:31 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: TIME
Unkown as of now, should be worked out within the next few days.

Arrowhead Meadows Park - Chandler, Arizona.
Link - Here

PRIZES
Also Unkown, but, will be 2-3 New beys for the winner and runner ups.

FEES
Standard WBO $5 Entry Fee, excluding Passport Holders.

I know there are still some details that need to be worked out, and I plan on working them out within the next week or so. Thank you for your patience!

*Last Update : 1/16/12

Thanks for the update, am very interested, will keep on this.
(Jan. 17, 2012  12:24 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Hmm.... I am sorry for my inactivity, and thank you guys for being able to organize the chaos by yourselfs. Also, there has been some difficulties, due to the fact that the person that was going to be in charge of transpertation went to jail .... I am working it out, and I am pretty sure I found another way to make this happen. As for a place, which was reccommended by TJ+Leone, would be Arrowhead Meadows Park. It is a nice spacious park, and is very appealing, I would say it is the ideal place for a tournament. The original idea was a spring break tournament, so it will most likely be in the month of march. I am currently not informed as of when spring break will be, but I plan on finding out within the next few days. Also, I would like to ask that anyone who has - and can bring - a tournament allowed stadium PM me with what stadium it is. I would like to give TJ+Leone special thanks, because without him, this would probably have never happened. Thanks for all your help!

No problem dude
i will bring my tarka tomy staduim just in case