[Arizona] Spring Break Tournament

they have accounts
what are their names
Guys I am darkwolfffs bro I just changed my user name an sam's account is like libra Sam or something around those lines. Just clarifying because I changed my user name so I isn't wanna seem like I was M.I.A ? Anyways I'm gonna try my best to attend the tournament it should be fun no doubt now.. If it's in maricopa I'll try my absolute hardest to go but if it's in chandler best believe I'll be there!
ok but the list is still

Attendents:
1. FlyingWaffle
2. Revolution Leo
3. Flaming Aries
4. Darkwolfff
5. Bakumj14
6. xXCyberScorpioX
7. Sam Libra

Possibles:
1. Kyle123456
so we still need at least 1 more person
Lips_sealedLips_sealedLips_sealedLips_sealedXDSpeechlessSpeechlessSpeechlessAngryAngryAngryAngryI CAN COOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD!!!!!!!!!!!StupidEeeSpeechless
OK so the list is
Attendents:
1. FlyingWaffle
2. Revolution Leo
3. Flaming Aries
4. Darkwolfff
5. Bakumj14
6. xXCyberScorpioX
7. Sam Libra
8. GiantDarkDragon

Possibles:
1. Kyle123456
2. KyubiBey
Cool we have enough people for a tournament but one problem does anyone know how to send a request so we can hav the tournamentXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Cool im on the list lets do this wait when is the date
uhm at the earliest its January 1st and at the latest somewhere around Spring Break
so i know you guys are wondering on how the tournament is going so since Flying Waffle isnt here i guess i will take over till he gets back, so this is what i got so far.
Tournament Format:Block Round Robin style
LocationConfusedhawnee Park (thats in Chandler)
DateConfusedtill unknown
Attendents:
1. FlyingWaffle
2. Revolution Leo
3. Flaming Aries
4. Darkwolfff
5. Bakumj14
6. xXCyberScorpioX
7. Sam Libra
8. GiantDarkDragon

Possibles:
1. Kyle123456
2. KyubiBey
And if you have a takara tomy super attack stadium bring it or them because sadly i do not have any. Ok so that is pretty much it when we have everything i will send a proposal
I have a tt stadium and do you want me or do you want to make the proposal
you should make it Im kinda new at this
We need a time and a specific disclaimer explaining how I am not responsible for the tourney as it is not mine. Agreed? Sure I will make it, by the way is Flying Waffle still in this it is his tournament and he hasn't been on.
Sorry I haven't been on tournament sounds good though; what about prizes?
Anyone heard from beybladesprit or RTP49?
i dont no if this iz an A OK date but how about December 31 or February 18 at about 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM does that sound cool
(Oct. 13, 2011  12:27 AM)Flaming Ariesâ„¢ Wrote: We need a time and a specific disclaimer explaining how I am not responsible for the tourney as it is not mine. Agreed? Sure I will make it, by the way is Flying Waffle still in this it is his tournament and he hasn't been on.

I mean it iz his tournament so i think he should stay in until itz over but i agree but i dont really no about wat to put on the disclaimer
Sooooooooooo anything new
You should make the proposal, I am busy.
(Oct. 18, 2011  5:07 AM)Flaming Ariesâ„¢ Wrote: You should make the proposal, I am busy.

Gosh man well my bad i will find out how to do it but until then everyone Keep BATTLING 3 2 1 LET IT RIP that waz kinda weird but nevermind
(Oct. 13, 2011  6:41 AM)TJ+Leone Wrote: i dont no if this iz an A OK date but how about December 31 or February 18 at about 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM does that sound cool
(Oct. 13, 2011  12:27 AM)Flaming Ariesâ„¢ Wrote: We need a time and a specific disclaimer explaining how I am not responsible for the tourney as it is not mine. Agreed? Sure I will make it, by the way is Flying Waffle still in this it is his tournament and he hasn't been on.

I mean it iz his tournament so i think he should stay in until itz over but i agree but i dont really no about wat to put on the disclaimer

i think febuary 18 would be good so everybody could use the beyblades they got from cristmas
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:50 PM)bakumj14 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2011  6:41 AM)TJ+Leone Wrote: i dont no if this iz an A OK date but how about December 31 or February 18 at about 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM does that sound cool

i think febuary 18 would be good so everybody could use the beyblades they got from cristmas

yea lets just go with February 18th ok everyone its on February 18th so now everyone will have enough time to get ready and practice ok
(Oct. 22, 2011  9:38 PM)TJ+Leone Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:50 PM)bakumj14 Wrote:

yea lets just go with February 18th ok everyone its on February 18th so now everyone will have enough time to get ready and practice ok

hey wait... we do have to ask flying waffle, its his tournement you know.
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:03 PM)bakumj14 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  9:38 PM)TJ+Leone Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:50 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: i think febuary 18 would be good so everybody could use the beyblades they got from cristmas

hey wait... we do have to ask flying waffle, its his tournement you know.

Well i obviosly know that but he iz like never on so i know this will sound cheesy but SOMEONE NEEDS TO STEP UP AND TAKE CHARGE OF THIS TOURNAMENT
ok well then lets make an idea for when he is on. but anywase, we need a place!
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:28 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: ok well then lets make an idea for when he is on. but anywase, we need a place!

ok wat idea do you have in mind but the place is Shawnee Park (thats in Chandler)e is
So it is on Feburary 18, 2012 3:30 to 5:30 shawnee park?

I will tell you how many people are coming.