Are you the only person in your city who is a blader?

That's actually not a bad idea
Yes that is a good ideaSmile

Edit: i guess ill start on one?
Go ahead! It'd be nice to see exactly how many bladers from London are on these forums Smile
I'll make a Beywiki map shortly.

Also, I live in Nanaimo.
Well, I made this for BEYUNION, if it helps anybody :
http://www.frappr.com/beyblademap

Personally, I would not be surprised to be the only Beyblade fan of the city I live in.
That map is cool thx
Well, now I know 3 bladers that live near me. Increase by one XD
really helpful map, i see there's a girl blader in Moscov, that's the closest one
as far as know it i'm the only one around, there use to be some bladers, but it was some time ago and i never battled any of them
Yeah, that map is really helpful. There are quite a few bladers near me it would seem.
Nice, no one has a mark on iceland.
Are there any bladers on this site that live in Clovis, California
I live in Buffalo New York any bladers around me PM me so, we can hook up some time before school starts.
I had to make bladers in my town. I had nobody, so I found people and handed them their own blades. Then, I taught them to play.

Those of my friends who still want to learn are being taught by me, and we will begin when I go home in around a month. I refuse to blade alone!
(Aug. 25, 2008  4:52 AM)Anubis Wrote: I had to make bladers in my town. I had nobody, so I found people and handed them their own blades. Then, I taught them to play.

Those of my friends who still want to learn are being taught by me, and we will begin when I go home in around a month. I refuse to blade alone!

That should be the MFB storyline.
I have to admit, it would work
yeah it really does seem like that now, before there was a few like my nephew, and a few of my friends.... but now they all gave up on it =( but idk hopfully I can find some new bladers someday..
like, how am i sposed to get battle points if i can't even battle!?
man it seems im really very lucky, my best mate nd I have both been serious bladerz for the last 7 years and we still are, nd he's on WBO, i just havnt got around to findin out his username yet lol
lol. I have 2 bros who blade with me. seems that im quite lucky. Actually I´ve tried to find more bladers in Finland but haven´t found anybody yet..
My mate from Primary school still does it; I think his little bro still does it as well.

It was a big deal in Northern Ireland, but then, where wasn't it?
Other than my sister, I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only blader in town, or in it's surrounding area- Looking at the WBO map, I'm the only person from my area on the board, at least. I'm hoping that the MFB series will become a hit and change that, but I shouldn't get my hopes too high. :c
(Aug. 18, 2008  3:33 PM)Sega Wrote: Yeah pretty much, I think theres jack all bladers in Melbourne, even in Australia for that matter.

No,I live in sydney.
I have about 5 BEYBLADE friends that live in my suburb.
I guess I got it good compare to others.
i know only 1 blader in my country Unhappy my sis XD and she sucks at it
There used to be a lot of people who beybladed years ago, but It seems I'm the only one left here in Colorado.
any one from lancashire?
i live in lancaster/morecambe

me and my cousin beyblade aswell as my friend