Are you the only person in your city who is a blader?

i think im the only person on long island
gahh..besides..my lil bro....im pretty sure im the only one in the anchorage, alaska area...

>.>
i wish that more people would still be into it..
I live in a college town in the middle of nowhere....Pinching_eyes
No one in my primary school bladed none in my secoundary so all i can do is train.
(Dec. 18, 2008  8:57 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: No one in my primary school bladed none in my secoundary so all i can do is train.

Wow. Theres no one at my secondary school but there were loads of people at my primary school.....poor you. D:
I don't know of other active Bladers in Germany, but here near my town is a friend of mine I play with.
His little brother will soon be recruited by us, too. Another two friends at school might become interested, too.
I hope for it, really.
(Dec. 18, 2008  9:07 PM)Sasch Wrote: I don't know of other active Bladers in Germany, but here near my town is a friend of mine I play with.
His little brother will soon be recruited by us, too. Another two friends at school might become interested, too.
I hope for it, really.

Viel Glück! Grin
I used to live in a campus.When I started beyblade and bladed in the park. All my friends were interested in Beyblade since I showed them.The next day,everyone owned blades and started playing. There were 3 annoying people who knocked on my door and kept begging me to beybattle them. The reason why it was pointless was because I always win. I was No.1 in the campus, still today.But I moved to a village and I'm the only blader in town.