Are you the only person in your city who is a blader?

i mean seriously. here, not even teh kids do it. so except for my occasional visit from my cousins, who does that leave to fight?
MYSELF!
im sure you guys probably got it better.
if you live near me in New Jersey, i will blade you
Yep.

As far as I know, I'm the only blader in my city. It's kind of depressing.
Yeah pretty much, I think theres jack all bladers in Melbourne, even in Australia for that matter.
Well, I live in London so out of about 7 million people there are bound to be other bladers. However, I only know two of them. One lives in my town, but the other one lives all the way on the other side of the city.
Its like this almost everywhere. All my friends drop out from it a long time ago.
well, to answer the question, im not actually the only one..there are others too..maybe 5 or 6 more
I live in Nottingham where i know 2 other people who Beyblade, though they are pretty far away still...
In my city i dont know anyone else who blades anymore. In my area though there are alot of bladers. Alot of them are on this board actualy =]
seems like Maz and i have it the easiest...
Naw, there's like 1 other person who blades near me...

It's sad lol.
I only have my brother who blades, though I force my two old friends to blade with us sometimes(I don't think they like to even though thy still have a couple). I don't know anyone else in my city who actually likes to beyblade, though. I know there somewhere though cuz all of the beyblades from toysrus are gone now(they were on clearence).
(Aug. 18, 2008  3:33 PM)Sega Wrote: Yeah pretty much, I think theres jack all bladers in Melbourne, even in Australia for that matter.

I'm here, but yeah i don't know anyone who blades anymore outside this forum.
As far as I know, yes. carp Cleveland. I hate it here.
From what I'm aware of, it's just me here in the Twin Cities. Ernest is the only other guy I know that's close to me.
Well I know there is more, but i don't know who...;\
you Know many a time I've though of Toronto as a western beyblade hotspot LOL
when it was big, there were so many toronto based websites.

SO its OFFICIAL, IM CALLING OUT ALL 'TORONTO' BLADERS WHO READ THIS, PM ME. k that way I'd like to arrange a meet up/session yo.
Unless they've all been hiding from me over these years, then yes, I am the only blader in my city. Unhappy (though, there is some within an hours drive away, in Toronto).

(Aug. 19, 2008  6:52 AM)Blue Wrote: SO its OFFICIAL, IM CALLING OUT ALL 'TORONTO' BLADERS WHO READ THIS, PM ME. k that way I'd like to arrange a meet up/session yo.

Sounds sweet to me, I'll PM you. Hopefully we can gather a few people.
LOL ok ill do one

CALLING ALL BLADES BY VANCOUVER BC CANADA
There are several "undercover" Beybladers around me. I think I've gotten 8-or-so people from my anime club back in after my best friend held a kind of "tournament."
(Aug. 20, 2008  10:24 AM)rkayd Wrote: LOL ok ill do one

yo
(Aug. 20, 2008  10:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

yo

yo until Saturday morning

yo

(Aug. 21, 2008  8:00 AM)Kei Wrote:

yo

yo until Saturday morning

Really?? i thought i was the only one here!!! Smile

I live in Victoria just across from Vancouver. If any one live there please PM me and maybe we can blade.
we need a beywiki map page or something hahaha