Are you guys ready to lose!

Ikr? The only good thing is that they're not making threads that say

This combo will kill you all, no doubt.
Oh no, not another beybladeking1, hope ya ain't as bad. Our beys are, um.... OK for our standard, mind reading the thread here? Will help u improved a lot!
No this guys fine, He actually listens, Like when I said the ego gets annoying, he says he'll back it up. He'll accept a fact. This guys fine, as long as he doesn't turn into another Django or Smart Blader.
BeyCenter--what is your favorite bey personally
@Shika blade--I assure you im not who ever that is Joyful_3
@Th!nk--I read your thread just now and uhh now I know and knowledge is power!
Rouge Lion--I would love to prove it somehow but I doubt you live anywhere near me haha
Personally, My Favorite Bey Is pretty much any Blitz combo that is EXTREMELY good. I have been testing a Blitz combo I have thought was intriguing, and it is doing very good. So far 5 rounds done.
BeyCenter-- That just sounds like domination
Galaxy Jay-- lol Thanks!
Welcome dude need any help with purchase choices online or in stores, definitely fell free to PM me I love helping people
i know you like your virgo, but my eagle will eventully beat it.
(Sep. 08, 2011  2:18 AM)th!nk Wrote: Read this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-M...to-the-WBO

Particularly #13.

Ah, th!nk. You are magic, have the Element, who cares if Twilight doesn't get it.

But to be on topic, I say welcome to the WBO, and lower the ego.
Could you all act intelligently and not post blindly like that in a relatively old topic ? When it has been over a week, it does not logically make sense to still be welcoming someone.