Are the following fake and would you recommend them?

1: I Would avoid it, No box might mean a scam, not showing the brand.
(Mar. 30, 2018  8:54 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: 1: I Would avoid  it, No box might mean a scam, not showing the brand.

In this case I think not, Skyliners is a trusted eBay seller
Of all I would only avoid number 2

#1 and #4 are legit. skyliners2012 is considered trusted, as already mentioned, as is 88powerpig88.

I wouldn't trust #2, I'd pay $3-4 more for pvccard.expert or skyliners2012 in that item to be sure. Honestly, I'd check both sellers for your other bey item ideas. Go look in their stores.
(Mar. 30, 2018  9:22 PM)Skuldless Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2018  8:54 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: 1: I Would avoid  it, No box might mean a scam, not showing the brand.

In this case I think not, Skyliners is a trusted eBay seller
Of all I would only avoid number 2

#2's seller has 100% positive feedback, so I would say it's a good seller.
(Mar. 31, 2018  12:31 AM)Force Blader Wrote: [quote pid='1427759' dateline='1522441354']

[/quote]

Of course it has 100%... Out of one purchase that can be false
(Mar. 31, 2018  12:32 AM)Skuldless Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2018  12:31 AM)Force Blader Wrote: [quote pid='1427759' dateline='1522441354']

[/quote]

Oh... didn't check that...
I have purchased from skyliners and they were good. They may have changed since then though.
So #1 is good, #2 is fake, #4 is good but a bit expensive.

How about the others?
(Mar. 31, 2018  2:45 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: So #1 is good, #2 is fake, #4 is good but a bit expensive.

How about the others?
#3 #5 and #6 are not from trusted eBay sellers so I wouldn’t buy those
Since I've been scammed on eBay before, I can give you a rundown of the listings and whether or not they're legit. 

1. Legit. 
Skyliners is a trustworthy eBay seller. I think they're not including the box for cheaper/free shipping. 

2. Fake.
The red flag here is the lack of feedback for the seller. Usually these fake sellers have super cheap prices too, but in this case it is a reasonable price. Still, I would not buy from this listing.

3. Legit.
Another well known and trustworthy eBay seller.

4. Legit.
Same reasoning as 3 and 1.

5. Legit (Most likely)
I've never bought from this seller but they're located in South Korea and their feedback and other listings check out just fine. The price is reasonable too. 

6. Most likely legit
This seller also has a lot of feedback and other listings for reasonable prices.

Hope this helps!
(Apr. 01, 2018  10:05 PM)Kevo Wrote: Since I've been scammed on eBay before, I can give you a rundown of the listings and whether or not they're legit. 

1. Legit. 
Skyliners is a trustworthy eBay seller. I think they're not including the box for cheaper/free shipping. 

2. Fake.
The red flag here is the lack of feedback for the seller. Usually these fake sellers have super cheap prices too, but in this case it is a reasonable price. Still, I would not buy from this listing.

3. Legit.
Another well known and trustworthy eBay seller.

4. Legit.
Same reasoning as 3 and 1.

5. Legit (Most likely)
I've never bought from this seller but they're located in South Korea and their feedback and other listings check out just fine. The price is reasonable too. 

6. Most likely legit
This seller also has a lot of feedback and other listings for reasonable prices.

Hope this helps!

Thanks. Grin
I don't think it's fair to call #2 "fake", it's just that they don't have a good enough reputation to discern yet. Not trustworthy enough.

I'm going to say #3 is worth reading a bit more into. I researched toygalera here on WBO, and they seem to have a mixed reputation. From what I can tell, so long as the box says Takara-Tomy (as it does in your link), you may be OK. It's just if they also sell fake versions, there is a chance that they may possibly mix them up, from what it sounds like. I'll leave the quotes below for you to decide for yourself.

toygalera-related quotes (Click to View)

I notice #6 seems to specialize in Beyblades, Digimon, and RC things. It's not all over the place, which is a more positive sign. Can't say the same for #5, though it doesn't necessarily mean they're bad. It's just something to weigh.
I own 6. I like it i want 2. So ya get those for sure
If we're talking about which things you should actually buy, I say go for the God Customize Set (#1 or otherwise) and get a L/R launcher. You'll probably have to save more for the launcher.
(Mar. 31, 2018  12:32 AM)Skuldless Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2018  12:31 AM)Force Blader Wrote: #2's seller has 100% positive feedback, so I would say it's a good seller.

Sure, that one is buying a book, more than 6 months ago, not selling.

One more thing I dislike there. Picture is obviously stolen from pvccard.expert.
Same as many "sellers" (or more likely fake accounts) from China did in Janyary. Those were new accounts, no history, and had many auctions starting from 0. I did bid one of them for fun and got Zero G ultimate set (after checking around there is no fake for that) for 7,5$. Of course I was scammed, but my obligation to eBay was to pay, or I would be the one to break rule. Got refund, don't worry ;)

Nowdays I see many sellers from Japan with new accounts, only buying history, at 100% feedback of course, with prices slightly less than usual. Not daring to test what would happen :D

(Apr. 01, 2018  10:05 PM)Kevo Wrote: 2. Fake.

Mhm ... I did pay B-90 less than 30$ in October, but here it's written to be free shipping from US to Europe. Cant be less than 24$ shipping only.
(Apr. 02, 2018  6:00 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I don't think it's fair to call #2 "fake", it's just that they don't have a good enough reputation to discern yet. Not trustworthy enough.

I'm going to say #3 is worth reading a bit more into. I researched toygalera here on WBO, and they seem to have a mixed reputation. From what I can tell, so long as the box says Takara-Tomy (as it does in your link), you may be OK. It's just if they also sell fake versions, there is a chance that they may possibly mix them up, from what it sounds like. I'll leave the quotes below for you to decide for yourself.

I forgot to mention this in my initial post, but the entire listing is ripped off from an actual seller called pvccard.expert. Not only is it against eBay policies, but its usually indicative of a fake listing. If you have ever followed this listings (say, you bookmark them) you'll notice that they end up being deleted by eBay entirely. 

As for the reviews of ToyGalera you pointed out, they seem a little dated and I still would trust ToyGalera as I know many people who continue to buy from this seller without any problems. I'm not seeing any fake beyblades listed on their storefront either. They've definitely been around for a while and have consistently good feedback.

(Apr. 04, 2018  4:56 PM)iiggoor Wrote: Mhm ... I did pay B-90 less than 30$ in October, but here it's written to be free shipping from US to Europe. Cant be less than 24$ shipping only.
I'm not talking about those prices, but rather prices such as $5 for a legend spriggan with free shipping or a bundle of nightmare longinus and legend spriggan for $10. The seller wouldn't even be making a profit at that point, even if they purchased them for wholesale prices.

With these listings I like to use the rule of thumb of "if it's too good to be true then it probably is".
(Apr. 05, 2018  1:32 AM)Kevo Wrote: I forgot to mention this in my initial post, but the entire listing is ripped off from an actual seller called pvccard.expert. Not only is it against eBay policies, but its usually indicative of a fake listing. If you have ever followed this listings (say, you bookmark them) you'll notice that they end up being deleted by eBay entirely. 

Oh, yeah, I see that in pulling up pvccard.expert's listing to compare. I definitely think that's a bad sign.

At the same time, I run into people fairly often that don't understand what's wrong with copying someone/something else. Had I not run into it so often, I would always assume bad faith because I'd think it'd be common sense.

But everything does add up to a poor picture, so I can't say I'd trust them in the least. I think it'd be fair to say the signs point to fake then.

(Apr. 05, 2018  1:32 AM)Kevo Wrote: As for the reviews of ToyGalera you pointed out, they seem a little dated and I still would trust ToyGalera as I know many people who continue to buy from this seller without any problems. I'm not seeing any fake beyblades listed on their storefront either. They've definitely been around for a while and have consistently good feedback.

Yes, I recognize that the quotes have age to them, and I worked hard to make sure the dates were clearly there so personal judgement can best be used. (Some of those posts are from locked threads, so I had to do some work by hand to format the post ID and date code to be right.)

I definitely think it sounds like there may have just been some mixups and misunderstandings in the past, but that's only my best guess. I have no experience with the seller myself nor know of someone who has, so that's as far as my words can go. (Hard to trump other people's experiences when you have none, right?) So I put everything on the table that I could find, and I hoped maybe more recent info would come up from it.

Because see? You are stating you and others you know have had a good experience, and that adds to the current information on the subject here for others to read about and make use of. Smile And the same for the other info, too.
(Apr. 05, 2018  1:32 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2018  4:56 PM)iiggoor Wrote: Mhm ... I did pay B-90 less than 30$ in October, but here it's written to be free shipping from US to Europe. Cant be less than 24$ shipping only.

I'm not talking about those prices, but rather prices such as $5 for a legend spriggan with free shipping or a bundle of nightmare longinus and legend spriggan for $10. The seller wouldn't even be making a profit at that point, even if they purchased them for wholesale prices.

With these listings I like to use the rule of thumb of "if it's too good to be true then it probably is".

I meant that you could not see impossibly low shipping price from US, but felt something's not right there. So confirmed that your instinct about #2 was right, although price looks close to normal when browse from US.

Asian countries do have cheap shipping, like 2-5$, but USPS price to Europe is still very high.
If I buy it he will have about 10$ to obtain beyblade set  and make profit.