Are team tournaments still a thing.

I haven't seen a team tournament in a long time so I was just wondering if it was still a thing.
We should make it a thing. 3v3, deck format?
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:39 AM)Roh’bel Wrote: We should make it a thing. 3v3, deck format?
It exists.
(Sep. 10, 2019  9:27 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote: I haven't seen a team tournament in a long time so I was just wondering if it was still a thing.

They still exist, but you would need at least 4 teams of 3, so it makes the format sort of unapproachable to new plays who don’t know the community well.
(Sep. 18, 2019  11:15 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:39 AM)Roh’bel Wrote: We should make it a thing. 3v3, deck format?
It exists.

I saw the rules. Oh, man. That’s pretty neat.
(Sep. 18, 2019  12:26 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  9:27 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote: I haven't seen a team tournament in a long time so I was just wondering if it was still a thing.

They still exist, but you would need at least 4 teams of 3, so it makes the format sort of unapproachable to new plays who don’t know the community well.

Yup but I feel like ppl could make teams there
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:09 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  12:26 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: They still exist, but you would need at least 4 teams of 3, so it makes the format sort of unapproachable to new plays who don’t know the community well.

Yup but I feel like ppl could make teams there
Yeah, that’s usually what happens, it’s just that newer participants might end up without a team, and therefore wouldn’t be able to participate.