Are Takara Tomy’s Burst beys better than hasbro’s?

the reason why I ask this is because I recently got back into beyblade and I bought a few of hasbros burst beyblades and I’ve been unsung them for around a week and they are covered in stress marks and cracks.
Takara Tomy:
-(mostly) better overall performance
-wide variety of parts
-unchanged parts
-heavier
-wide variety of launchers (Speed launcher, Heavy launcher, LR launcher, etc.)
-better packaging
-uses teeth (rarer to burst)

Hasbro:
-durability
-same launchers for each bey (launchers are very powerful too)
-close but not exactly like Takara Tomy
-some parts are changed (Orbit into Massive, Yielding is made of normal plastic) (some part's gimmicks are changed too, like Hasbro's Reboot)
-very low chance of being scammed (there are no Hasbro fakes)
-uses slopes (easy to burst)

I perfer Takara Tomy, but choose one that you like.
@[LordL0Ls] A lot of TT beys have weak teeth. Also TT has teeth wearing and Hasbro does not because of slopes.
(Apr. 03, 2018  11:15 PM)ptf606 Wrote: @[LordL0Ls] A lot of TT beys have weak teeth. Also TT has teeth wearing and Hasbro does not because of slopes.

Hasbro slopes definitely wear down, even more than the teeth of the dual layer and onwards
(Apr. 03, 2018  11:15 PM)ptf606 Wrote: @[LordL0Ls] A lot of TT beys have weak teeth. Also TT has teeth wearing and Hasbro does not because of slopes.

Yeah, should probably point that out
well takara tomy is easier to burst however their quantity of beys is so big their on a whole different season then english (hasbro) version.Also hasbro beys are more sturdy but their isn't that many so its basically quality versus quantity.
(Apr. 04, 2018  1:23 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: actually slopes are harder to burst

Well, it depends on the bey. If it is like Alter Chronos' slopes then it sucks, but if it is like Maximum Garuda's slopes it's great.
Hasbro's reboot is better than TT's by a long shot.
It depends on the bey, for example Hasbros mG is better than TT mG
well there are many bootlegs trying to pass off as TT unfortunatly.

I like TT because the plastic seems to be of a higher standard.
Get whichever is more accessible to you and local events. No point going for one that'll be super expensive or you end up playing by yourself
TT look way better then hasbro, plus if you have TT and the rest of the people u know are hasbro uses, lets just say your gonna be popular!
(Apr. 04, 2018  1:28 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: TT look way better then hasbro, plus if you have TT and the rest of the people u know are hasbro uses, lets just say your gonna be popular!

I know that feeling lol back when metal fight was the thing people went nuts when I brought my TT fusion hades and jade Jupiter to school
Among my beyblades, only one Hasbro is in top 10 (kind of).
Still I can't surely tell that TT is better. Might be that's because of TT being released first so I get best ones from TT, and others I'm just interested in shops from Hasbro when that happens.

I'm not getting them from both to be able to compare. Only Exceed Evil Eye got twice (because Hasbro version is sold in double pack) and surprise - Hasbro version is much more burst resistant. I can make awesome combo with Quarter on it, while TT bursts so much in that combo that can't be used at all.
I know, driver's tightness affects it a lot, and different drivers are used and so more other factors ...

Also I've noticed that same Hasbro driver's spring strength differs a lot from piece to piece.
We have two Press drivers. One of them is awesome, but other one is so weak that can't be used.
Three Jaggy drivers, and one of them is not good at all. Unfortunately first one we got and wore out for better performance.
Two Massive drivers. One of them is very tight, but another one not at all.
Weird. Don't know about Takara, don't have any double of them.

Spinning performances are exactly the same because of same shape.