Are Special Beys Allowed in comp?

I'm just wondering about this  certain topic. Are special beys allowed in competitive play? for Example: Hasbro Rip fire Beys and RC beys.  Grin
(Dec. 23, 2017  10:43 PM)Hostileblade33 Wrote: I'm just wondering about this  certain topic. Are special beys allowed in competitive play? for Example: Hasbro Rip fire Beys and RC beys.  Grin

I think so, but since Hasbro beys burst easier and are incompatible with TT beys, nobody uses them, and RC beys are not allowed because there is no skill or customizing, just hitting buttons.
(Dec. 23, 2017  11:38 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2017  10:43 PM)Hostileblade33 Wrote: I'm just wondering about this  certain topic. Are special beys allowed in competitive play? for Example: Hasbro Rip fire Beys and RC beys.  Grin

I think so, but since Hasbro beys burst easier and are incompatible with TT beys, nobody uses them, and RC beys are not allowed because there is no skill or customizing, just hitting buttons.
I don’t know if Hasbro beys are easier to burst, because Genesis Valtryek actually burst less than God Valkyrie
(Dec. 24, 2017  12:45 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2017  11:38 PM)dt1000 Wrote: I think so, but since Hasbro beys burst easier and are incompatible with TT beys, nobody uses them, and RC beys are not allowed because there is no skill or customizing, just hitting buttons.
I don’t know if Hasbro beys are easier to burst, because Genesis Valtryek actually burst less than God Valkyrie

They are since they use slopes instead of teeth. V3 bursts less than gV because V3 is better designed.
At least in TT’s tournament, Hasbro’s beys are not allowed.
And I don’t think that Hasbro’s beys generally have less burst resistance.
Some Hasbro layers actually do have better burst resistance than their TT counterparts, but those layers also usually had really cruddy teeth to begin with. The slope system might not look as good as the teeth on paper, but it is a moderately effective design that doesn't leave anything bursting too easily or being too resistant to bursting unless it's part of the design of the bey as a whole.

Hasbro beys tend to have less Stamina from what I've seen aside from a few special cases like Hasbro's Xtreme (which is slower, but more controllable, sort of a halfway between TT's Xtreme and Hunter), so unless you really want to use something that usually bursts too often in its TT form, you're better off with the TT version for better longevity.