Anyone selling at the summer smash?

Just what the title says. Not just for me, for anyone going to summer smash.

I'm looking for:

Any of the dranzers
Takara zeus
Takara Gigars
Wolborg Ms
Any of the drigers

If you have any offers PM me to work out details.
Whatever this thread failed fantastically. So i'll just see if anyone wants to sell when i get there.
Im willing to sell my Driger F. Its in kinda bad condition, but you can still use it. £5. (Its MMS Series)

and Also, maybe my Dranzer F.
Well i'm trying to sell my plastics which are Seaborg2, Dragoon(no rubber tip so i will cut the price down) Griffolyon, Master Dranzer.PM me if your interested because if no-one does well then there is no point of me bringing them.
(Jun. 06, 2009  9:50 AM)Megablader Wrote: Whatever this thread failed fantastically. So i'll just see if anyone wants to sell when i get there.

you waited like a day
Sam I already bought your Wolborg 2. Ill badger some people to post here later.
Rocky you have'nt payed me any money yet.
yeah, but it's usually bad taste to put the blade back up on the market when you have made an agreement.
(Jun. 06, 2009  7:31 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Rocky you have'nt payed me any money yet.

wow you're a jerk
Well she has had it for about to weeks now without any payment.
(Jun. 06, 2009  7:39 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Well she has had it for about to weeks now without any payment.

So contact her privately, don't post it here.

And how do you plan on selling it when she has it?
Maybe because she lives about two doors away from me.
I'll have a few things that I can sell at Summer Smash if anyone is interested in buying, otherwise I'll just leave it all at home.
List of things -
Voltaic Ape (unopened) x1
Escolpio WD145B x2 (unopened)
Pack of Metal Faces x1
Sea Dragon x2 (pretty much perfect condition)
Dranzer GT (Used, But still alright condition)
Dragoon GT (Used, but still alright condition)

If I think of anything else I'll update this post. I will do an Auction style thing where the best offer wins Grin.
(Jun. 06, 2009  7:42 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Maybe because she lives about two doors away from me.

then go visit her
I did but she wasn't in at the time and her younger brother would'nt let me and anyway i'm just dropping this because eventually this is going to turn into a big argument.
I didnt have any change at the time and you didn't remind me....you weren't really thinking I wouldn't pay for it though were you? ^^; Chill out, I'll buy you a blader passport.

Edit: Nevermind, got confused.
(Jun. 06, 2009  7:44 PM)Blitz Wrote: I'll have a few things that I can sell at Summer Smash if anyone is interested in buying, otherwise I'll just leave it all at home.
List of things -
Escolpio WD145B x2
Pack of Metal Faces x1

If I think of anything else I'll update this post. I will do an Auction style thing where the best offer can buy the items Grin.

I'd be interested in Escolpio and Metal Faces, as would, I'd assume, the majority of the UK contingent.
I want metal faces aswell! xD
(Jun. 06, 2009  7:54 PM)Rocky Wrote: Brad....I hope you weren't serious. Unhappy We go way back, he's practically my brother, it's not so much of an issue.

It's really rude to air out private grievances on a public forum.
if possible i'm looking for a launcher grip for the MFB series... but i'm not all that fond of buying off the internet, could i buy one off someone at the summer smash?
(Jun. 06, 2009  7:44 PM)Blitz Wrote: I'll have a few things that I can sell at Summer Smash if anyone is interested in buying, otherwise I'll just leave it all at home.
List of things -
Escolpio WD145B x2
Pack of Metal Faces x1

If I think of anything else I'll update this post. I will do an Auction style thing where the best offer wins Grin.
I'm also interested in the Escolpio. PM me your price or
tell me at summer event, I will be there. Also if you have
a MFB Launcher extra, I will buy that one too then.
Is there any place I can find Cyber Dragoon despite of it's bad review I want it I've stopped playing Beyblade for years but me and my friends want to start up again so I want Cyber Dragoon to be my first I've looked all over the internet and I was wounding if there is any other place to find it maybe someone on your website is willing to sell me it or if the owner of the site has an extra and he/she is willing to sell it to me online please I really want this Beyblade please and thank you

Please Respond
where is the summer smash
This isn't the correct topic to ask this in. Maybe you should look around a bit more before posting ...
List of things -
Escolpio WD145B x2
Pack of Metal Faces x1

Aw cool i totally want a sea dragon too.
Oh if anyone cares i have two extra wolborg so if anyone wants one or two PM me.
Mega blader PM blitz if your interested then.