Anyone on here play AQW?

I play AQW and my player name is mightyplayer 2000. I'm lv 20 and if you find me in the game we can be friends on the game.
then why post? it's a mmorpg by artix entertainment. AQW stands for adventure quest worlds. It has over millions of players. U just do quests and get money to buy stuff and train up classes and stuff. There is also a storyline running and new content is released every friday.
Free mem. Loved the game till dwarfhold. Where can i find u?
what's your player name? next time i'm on i'll go to battleon 2
Battleon-2, what server?

Firelord767 is my user there, too (becouse i'm soooooo clever), and i only have access to moglin safe servers Tired.
love this game im billyblast there 2 i play in cysero mostly Remember other people aqw is adventure quests worlds
This hasen't been posted in for almost two years. I used to play until they changed the level cap to 35. I used to be lvl 20 when it was the max then I stopped and now it is 35. So I stopped playing forever.

My guys name was devlon. Lvl 28 Founder and Beta Tester.
(Aug. 18, 2009  5:10 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: then why post? it's a mmorpg by artix entertainment. AQW stands for adventure quest worlds. It has over millions of players. U just do quests and get money to buy stuff and train up classes and stuff. There is also a storyline running and new content is released every friday.
Because he was curious, prolly.
me and my brother play, i like the game, it is fun, my character's name is zelgiyes (i was trying to spell Zelgius from fire emblem Pinching_eyes_2 )
(Apr. 08, 2011  3:04 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: I have an account but I barely play.
dido
i have an account its name is smile 556677 but i prefer adventure quest im actually playing adventure quest right now!
I only play it every so often, seeing as though I'm busy doing stuff that I do on here or elsewhere.

Username: World Hero, been a member since like a few months after release I think.
i played the game but ya cant talk on it unless you mem so i quite it
...You can chat if your not a member, why would you think that? Did you always use the "Twilly safe" servers?
oh really i never btw i was on twilly safe severs.yh i get it that's the severs for no talking (for younger children no swearing)thanks dude i may start playing it again.
I play AQ, my name is Do u see, and im Level 11.

HP: 1006
MP: 100 (Of course)

I usally play on Cysero.

Is my name a joke name? (Click to View)
EDIT: Health now 1134, Level 14
My name is Lightningcraft. I hardly play anymore but you can check my char page out.
i just made an account my name is Axalar.
does anybody know how to get an enhancement?
(Apr. 09, 2011  8:28 AM)Tommyboy9344 Wrote: does anybody know how to get an enhancement?

Go to battleon, click Enhancements, choose the class enhancements you need, then you appear at trainers. Talk to one of the trainers and click Enhancements.

Choose the enhancement thats perfect for your level.

Hope this helps! :e
I have an account, but I don't play as much as I used to. My character name is Kidkool123.
I play I'm Dark Striker if ya look for me.
I remeber this game. When I played it, it was glitchy, and the combat system wasn't that special, just click on the monster, and when a stronger attack was able to be use, use that and repeat. The control system wasn't that great at all, you used the mouse, the entire time. The community when I played was horrible, people calling other people noobs, insulting each other, and they never got in trouble about it.
(Apr. 08, 2011  3:09 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2009  5:10 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: then why post? it's a mmorpg by artix entertainment. AQW stands for adventure quest worlds. It has over millions of players. U just do quests and get money to buy stuff and train up classes and stuff. There is also a storyline running and new content is released every friday.
Because he was curious, prolly.
2 years old..