Anyone on here play AQW?

I think that the game is like that now. Back when I played during Beta, the people were so nice. Nobody called eachother noobs and stuff like that.

That was to Ldragodestroy
The game is pretty slow, I still like it, but I barely play
(Apr. 09, 2011  6:41 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote: I think that the game is like that now. Back when I played during Beta, the people were so nice. Nobody called eachother noobs and stuff like that.

That was to Ldragodestroy

It was the same to me during Beta. I never met someone who was active and nice, and when I was a noob, I asked someone how to attack, and they said noob a couple of times. Crying

EDIT: I decided to give it a second chance. Maybe It'll entertain me.

Second EDIT: The hell? I have to upgrade my account to play on chat enabled servers?
I don't think so. Did you activate your account? I think you have to activate your account to play on normal servers.
Ahh thanks. I'll try that after I beat the damned Dragon. Looks like a warrior 2 times it's level, has half the hp and half the damage.
I used to play it but i cant now
I still have my account, my username is World Hero. I have a platinum knight armor.
I play AQW, my level is 35? My character name is The DragonKing although I can't visit the normal servers because I am underage Unhappy. Anyways I do not play AQW as of right now, but I will soon start playing it once again and see which new events have been released, never missed any event (I started playing AQW 1 year ago lol) except 2011 Planet Day, 2011 Easter Egg Hunt and Fear Chaser. I have defeated all the Chaos Lords Wink.

Edit: Anyone wants to talk with me in the forum (Member for 3 months)? PM me!
This maybe off topic but, is it at all like World of Warcraft? Because if it is, I might sign up
(May. 17, 2011  1:17 PM)ASH - SAS Wrote: This maybe off topic but, is it at all like World of Warcraft? Because if it is, I might sign up

I really haven't played WOW but I assume that AQW might be like WOW.

Edit: Sorry to be off-topic, I was answering his question.
I play but I am an epic noob being a level 10
Beginners out there, take a look for this storyline guide; AQW Storyline Guide. There is also a guide for those who wants to become an expert for AQW; AQW Beginner Guide. Including link to the official Adventure Quest Worlds wiki. Sorry if I am too rude!

Ultrablader, you should add those links in the OP.
All I can say is... I was a VERY popular troll.
hey... i usually play in safiria my name is Minolose
I usually play in Artix my username is H8R4LIF3
I am mem
I usual play in Cysero or Evil Sir Ver. Im a pro at it and am addicted. Im Barodius X and make videos on it as BarodiusKnight on Youtube