Anyone north england

I'm getting into the game after not really playing since the originals 
Is there any players in north England preferably Liverpool or Manchester areas? 
Also I'm an adult so preferably is there players my age or should I give up finding like similar players?
Of course there are players your age. A large portion, probably even the majority of, this site is adults. I'm leeds-based, though so I'll have to do some feasibility checks.
(Jan. 03, 2019  3:55 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Of course there are players your age. A large portion, probably even the majority of, this site is adults. I'm leeds-based, though so I'll have to do some feasibility checks.

That's great! Is there like a decent community near Leeds? I'm not sure how easy it is for me to get there but I could look it up
Not that I know of, I'm afraid. There's a few people here, a few people there and enough for some small tournaments in london but, so far as I can tell, not really anywhere else. Every attempt that I've seen to get events going outside of london has fallen just shy of the minimum 8 attendees and transport to london ain't cheap.

But hey, I don't think anyone's tried in a while so perhaps you'll have better luck. And I'm down to put my name down if that helps.
Anyone from Sheffield or the surrounding areas?
Im in wales and can not really find people here but Tearsofcyanide i don't mind travelling when all this covid calms down to play im going to start traveliing to tournaments when they are on im 27 and still love playing lol Smile

BanditLanden im not from sheffield but i can travel to to play i want to start setting up tournaments around the uk for adults and kids
Not sure if this thread is still active, but I’m 23 and based in the North West of UK (Manchester) and am totally down for some friendly/competitive games! I’ve never played in a Beyblade tournament before and would absolutely love to