Anyone in japan?

are there any bladers in japan right now whos willing to sell me any used god beys or cho z beys? I'm in japan right now but I cant seem to find eF or hS, they're extremely popular and have been sold out in multiple shops ive been to
Maybe @[LeoBurst] will be able to help you! Or @[Kei], can you suggest some shops?
(Jun. 11, 2018  2:28 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: are there any bladers in japan right now whos willing to sell me any used god beys or cho z beys? I'm in japan right now but I cant seem to find eF or hS, they're extremely popular and have been sold out in multiple shops ive been to

If you are in Tokyo  go to Yamada  Labi in Shinjuku or Bic Camera in shinjuku as well they have 2 locations one on each side of Shinjuku Station.

Otherwise Toys r us in Ikebukuro  or Daiba
(Jun. 11, 2018  4:44 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2018  2:28 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: are there any bladers in japan right now whos willing to sell me any used god beys or cho z beys? I'm in japan right now but I cant seem to find eF or hS, they're extremely popular and have been sold out in multiple shops ive been to

If you are in Tokyo  go to Yamada  Labi in Shinjuku or Bic Camera in shinjuku as well they have 2 locations one on each side of Shinjuku Station.

Do you know if there’s any shops in Yokohama that might have the newest releases?
(Jun. 12, 2018  12:07 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2018  4:44 PM)originalzankye Wrote: If you are in Tokyo  go to Yamada  Labi in Shinjuku or Bic Camera in shinjuku as well they have 2 locations one on each side of Shinjuku Station.

Do you know if there’s any shops in Yokohama that might have the newest releases?

Find a Yodobashi Camera and Bic Camera in every city you go to. They have the most stock on the sales floor out of all the stores I've been to. Much more than Toys R Us even.
(Jun. 12, 2018  7:14 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2018  12:07 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote: Do you know if there’s any shops in Yokohama that might have the newest releases?

Find a Yodobashi Camera and Bic Camera in every city you go to. They have the most stock on the sales floor out of all the stores I've been to. Much more than Toys R Us even.

I've checked all the stores in yokohama and I couldn't even find a forneus, much less a salamander. I'm planning on searching another city or buying it online
I was actually in Japan a few days ago and the bic camera in Shinjuku only had Starters from cho z and random boosters. They also weirdly still sold beast behemoth and unlock unicorn
(Jun. 14, 2018  9:30 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: I was actually in Japan a few days ago and the bic camera in Shinjuku only had Starters from cho z and random boosters. They also weirdly still sold beast behemoth and unlock unicorn

yeahh I just went thee today and picked up some random boosters and cho z starters, couldn't find any hell salamanders tho so ill wait until next month when more stuff comes out