Anyone ever heard of BeyStation ? They sell takara tomy beyblades ?

Does anyone know anything about a website called beystation.com ? I was searching google and came across this place. They seem to have the old style metal takara tomy beyblades for sale. I couldn't find any Hasbro beys there though. Here is a link to what I am talking about: https://beystation.com/collections/takar...s-for-sale

I have never heard of them before (and no one else that I talked to has either). So with that said, I am a little sketchy about buying from them. Generally I tend to just stick with eBay or Amazon, but most of the sellers on eBay suck, and take forever to ship. And for some reason it is just impossible to find any takara tomy beyblades on amazon, other than a few Burst ones.

If I do decide to give beystation a shot, I'll let you guys know what happens. But I wanted to see if anyone has heard of this place before I go ahead and pull the trigger  Smile

Oya the other thing I noticed was they didn't seem to have very many Beyblades for sale either. They must still be a very new website. That is probably why no body has heard of them lol.
(May. 19, 2022  3:28 PM)Beyblades Boss Wrote: Does anyone know anything about a website called beystation.com ? I was searching google and came across this place. They seem to have the old style metal takara tomy beyblades for sale. I couldn't find any Hasbro beys there though. Here is a link to what I am talking about: https://beystation.com/collections/takar...s-for-sale

I have never heard of them before (and no one else that I talked to has either). So with that said, I am a little sketchy about buying from them. Generally I tend to just stick with eBay or Amazon, but most of the sellers on eBay suck, and take forever to ship. And for some reason it is just impossible to find any takara tomy beyblades on amazon, other than a few Burst ones.

If I do decide to give beystation a shot, I'll let you guys know what happens. But I wanted to see if anyone has heard of this place before I go ahead and pull the trigger  Smile

Oya the other thing I noticed was they didn't seem to have very many Beyblades for sale either. They must still be a very new website. That is probably why no body has heard of them lol.
They look real, but almost definitely midfake
Yea for that price, I am thinking they are MF too Smile

I don't mind that though, since I am not buying them for a collection (just to battle with).
Oops, I forgot to post back here.

Anyways, I decided to give beystation a shot.

As advertised, they did ship very fast (order actually arrived in 2 days instead of 3).

I'm not sure how "real" the Beyblades are (I'm kind of clueless when it comes to that), but I am definitely happy with them. I got Takara Tomy Burn Phoenix, Storm Pegasus, and Big Bang Pegasus. The launchers they came with seem good too. I haven't used them all that much yet though. Hopefully they hold up Smile
(May. 25, 2022  2:04 AM)Beyblades Boss Wrote: Oops, I forgot to post back here.

As advertised, they did ship very fast (order actually arrived in 2 days instead of 3).

I'm not sure how "real" the Beyblades are (I'm kind of clueless when it comes to that), but I am definitely happy with them. I got Takara Tomy Burn Phoenix, Storm Pegasus, and Big Bang Pegasus. The launchers they came with seem good too. I haven't used them all that much yet though. Hopefully they hold up Smile

Hey, I found BeyStation too! Could you send some pics? I'm thinking of buying them but wasn't sure yet. They also have a YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BeyStation
(May. 25, 2022  2:04 AM)Beyblades Boss Wrote: Oops, I forgot to post back here.

What were the codes on the bottom of their box? The ones indented in.
They actually do hold some legit stuff, like limited edition and sets. Definitely interested to hear about the codes as well.

Edit: I think the expensive stuff is sold out.
(Jun. 04, 2022  12:55 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: They actually do hold some legit stuff, like limited edition and sets. Definitely interested to hear about the codes as well.

Yeah the codes are interesting - those look like midfake prices, but their unboxing videos on their channel show TT codes.

Very interesting.
(Jun. 04, 2022  1:08 AM)Abellia Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2022  12:55 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: They actually do hold some legit stuff, like limited edition and sets. Definitely interested to hear about the codes as well.

Yeah the codes are interesting - those look like midfake prices, but their unboxing videos on their channel show TT codes.

Very interesting.
Yeah I just checked it out. Some of the stuff they unboxed were midfakes but some show codes like you said.
Makes me wonder if it’s a 50/50 chance of getting real ones. If so, might be worth a shot to buy stuff off them. I already sent an email regarding this so I’ll update when they reply. 😄
(Jun. 04, 2022  1:08 AM)Abellia Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2022  12:55 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: They actually do hold some legit stuff, like limited edition and sets. Definitely interested to hear about the codes as well.

Very interesting.
They just got back to me.

Unfortunately the codes they shared are midfakes. As for L-Drago Destroy, might be real if it’s Sonokong 🤔

They offered to ship me some for free to check the quality but not sure about this. These are some of the codes they shared:

I’ll probably ask to look for certain codes and share information to them so they’re aware of what codes are legit and which are midfakes. It’s kinda wild to me they don’t know this lol

Hades Kerbecs:  F1512
Lightning L-Drago:  A0313
L-Drago Destroy:  H0511
Meteo L-Drago:  F1512
Basalt Horogium:  F1512
Flash Sagittario:  A0813
(Jun. 04, 2022  5:46 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2022  1:08 AM)Abellia Wrote: Yeah the codes are interesting - those look like midfake prices, but their unboxing videos on their channel show TT codes.

Very interesting.
They just got back to me.

Unfortunately the codes they shared are midfakes. As for L-Drago Destroy, might be real if it’s Sonokong 🤔

They offered to ship me some for free to check the quality but not sure about this. These are some of the codes they shared:

I’ll probably ask to look for certain codes and share information to them so they’re aware of what codes are legit and which are midfakes. It’s kinda wild to me they don’t know this lol

Hades Kerbecs:  F1512
Lightning L-Drago:  A0313
L-Drago Destroy:  H0511
Meteo L-Drago:  F1512
Basalt Horogium:  F1512
Flash Sagittario:  A0813

I think most sellers don't know, actually - and even if they do, they're not gonna advertise them as midfakes, unfortunately. It just isn't good for business. At best we would get them to put the codes up and/or a notice saying "produced past official production" I think.
I ordered a Diablo Nemesis from them and it seems real enough for me. Stickers were nice, XGrin tip is fully functional as far as I can tell, and mode switching too. I've been battling MF Twisted Diablo XGrin and Meteo Destructor 85LF (are those how you say it) constantly, and the two extremely heavy Beys are holding up just fine. Genuine or not I found it worth the price.
(Jun. 06, 2022  7:17 PM)Heinoushare Wrote: I ordered a Diablo Nemesis from them and it seems real enough for me. Stickers were nice, XGrin tip is fully functional as far as I can tell, and mode switching too. I've been battling MF Twisted Diablo XGrin and Meteo Destructor 85LF (are those how you say it) constantly, and the two extremely heavy Beys are holding up just fine. Genuine or not I found it worth the price.

What was the code on the underside of the box?
(Jun. 07, 2022  3:23 AM)Abellia Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2022  7:17 PM)Heinoushare Wrote: I ordered a Diablo Nemesis from them and it seems real enough for me. Stickers were nice, XGrin tip is fully functional as far as I can tell, and mode switching too. I've been battling MF Twisted Diablo XGrin and Meteo Destructor 85LF (are those how you say it) constantly, and the two extremely heavy Beys are holding up just fine. Genuine or not I found it worth the price.

They've shipped out 3 beys of my choosing so I'll update on when I get them. Asked for Flame Libra, Bahamdia and Lightning L-Drago

Yes, I am happy with the Beyblades that I ordered from Beystation as well. Definitely can't complain for the price. And they ship insanely fast!

I hope they start to carry more Beyblades eventually.
Got them yesterday and all are midfakes. I'll still open them probably for a video but we'll see Smile
(Jun. 07, 2022  3:23 AM)Abellia Wrote:

There's a lot of codes, and I can't really tell what is what, but here are some of the codes I see:

TEL 03-5650-1031
TEL 06-6395-1031
49802 2

Do any of those help?
(May. 19, 2022  3:28 PM)Beyblades Boss Wrote: Does anyone know anything about a website called beystation.com ? I was searching google and came across this place. They seem to have the old style metal takara tomy beyblades for sale. I couldn't find any Hasbro beys there though. Here is a link to what I am talking about: https://beystation.com/collections/takar...s-for-sale

From what I saw, they're mostly midfakes. Don't bother buying on there.
(Jun. 24, 2022  9:50 PM)BladerOwl Wrote:

From what I saw, they're mostly midfakes. Don't bother buying on there.

Pardon My ignorance but what exactly is midfake?
(Aug. 03, 2022  7:45 PM)DamonSpadez Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2022  9:50 PM)BladerOwl Wrote: From what I saw, they're mostly midfakes. Don't bother buying on there.

Pardon My ignorance but what exactly is midfake?

basically fake Beyblades with packaging that looks like the real thing. These are often made by shady bootlegging companies that aren't affiliated with Takara Tomy or Hasbro. They often try to replicate everything but there are some errors that a normal person wouldn't notice).
(Aug. 04, 2022  1:15 PM)BladerOwl Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2022  7:45 PM)DamonSpadez Wrote: Pardon My ignorance but what exactly is midfake?

basically fake Beyblades with packaging that looks like the real thing. These are often made by shady bootlegging companies that aren't affiliated with Takara Tomy or Hasbro. They often try to replicate everything but there are some errors that a normal person wouldn't notice).

This isn't necessarily true. We don't have any actual confirmation that they aren't licensed (if anything, it is perhaps most likely they still have a license even if Takara Tomy doesn't like it). It's a very murky situation. You're making a lot of assumptions here that there really isn't much evidence for...

The most important thing is while we aren't sure of their provenance - they have bad printing and usually share date codes, but do have the TT official logo and have been around for a long time, we do know they have worse moulding quality, cheaper plastics which break a bit easier (though tbh better than Hasbro's Shogun Steel plastic), and are usually significantly lighter and perform worse. This means they are avoided by both competitors and collectors. They are however almost the only affordable, highly available MFB at this point. Generally, they are best avoided.

However, as they can be hard to tell apart, don't provide much advantage and don't appear to have dangerous lead levels like all the other fake brands and because we don't actually know for sure they are unlicensed and they make the game more accessible, we don't police them at tournaments - if Takara Tomy were to make a statement, then maybe we would.
(Aug. 03, 2022  7:45 PM)DamonSpadez Wrote: Pardon My ignorance but what exactly is midfake?

Thank you so much, I think I'll stay clear from them, I knew a pegasis in box with the string launcher for 25 bucks was too good to be true. 

What a mess, is there a site I can buy them, and for what price should I be seeing for these legit beys? I'm not willing to drop 120 or even 300 for a kids toy, id just buy the mid-fake at that point.