Anyone Willing to Come to a Tournament in Oshawa Ontario?

I am hoping to organize for the Ontario community and I need to know if anyone would be willing to come to a tournament in Oshawa Ontario. This probably won't be happening until April at the earliest. If anyone has any suggestions for a venue please post them below :D
(Jan. 28, 2020  10:52 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: I am hoping to organize for the Ontario community and I need to know if anyone would be willing to come to a tournament in Oshawa Ontario. This probably won't be happening until April at the earliest. If anyone has any suggestions for a venue please post them below Grin
Sure let me know a month in advance and I’ll book it off
I live in Oshawa!! Heck yea!!
(Jan. 28, 2020  10:52 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: I am hoping to organize for the Ontario community and I need to know if anyone would be willing to come to a tournament in Oshawa Ontario. This probably won't be happening until April at the earliest. If anyone has any suggestions for a venue please post them below Grin

also no where shady ok, oshawa has some shady places
I will  if the competitors are good, want to try and get better while having fun to

Best of luck to you, if you don't find enough people up here you can look local and start with friends. If you play once out in town you may be surprised at how many other people come to play or to watch. It happens where im from a lot
(Jan. 29, 2020  12:50 AM)Megaman053 Wrote:

also no where shady ok, oshawa has some shady places

Ok, thank you. It won't be any place shady.

Please to those who won't come to an event in Oshawa.

PLEASE do NOT POST about the fact that you can't come. It's pointless and makes it harder for me to see who can come.
Bump, I need at least 8 people that can come.
Bump, again. I'm really hoping to see that people will come. I know at least 6 or 7 that will most likely come but I can't garentee that.
Bump. I don't think that this will help but doesn't help trying
(Feb. 17, 2020  9:27 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: Bump. I don't think that this will help but doesn't help trying

I may not be able to come, but I can tell you that you only need 4 confirmed participants to submit the organizer's quiz. Smile
Correction, I will not be able to organize it until the summer Unhappy