Anyone Interested in Tournaments in Cali?

Hi, I'm trying to become an organizer and was wondering if anyone would be interested in tournaments in the following cities. Valencia, Santa Clarita, Ventura, Azusa, Pasadena, Fresno, or Bakersfield. I live in Bakersfield but am down to do tournaments in other cities in California. If ur down let me know.
I am an organizer but I would come to your tournaments. I think it’s great to have more organizers so we can spread the workload.

And as you may know I will bring Mitchjett so that is 2 of us.
(Aug. 26, 2019  5:43 AM)Shindog Wrote: I am an organizer but I would come to your tournaments. I think it’s great to have more organizers so we can spread the workload.

Okay thanks for letting me know.
I could come to your tournament but It has to be close to my city, Santa Clara!
OR IN IT BASICALLY!
Put me on the “maybe” list
Okay
(Aug. 27, 2019  2:13 AM)Ghostly Wrote: I could come to your tournament but It has to be close to my city, Santa Clara!
OR IN IT BASICALLY!

I'm thinking maybe Valencia or Santa Clarita for 1st one just cuz it's closest to me and I want my first tournament to run smooth.
Sorry if its a little too late but id love to join
It's not too late cuz I haven't token the test lol. Haven't gotten to it will definitely this weekend tho. Lol
(Sep. 06, 2019  1:59 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: It's not too late cuz I haven't token the test lol. Haven't gotten to it will definitely this weekend tho. Lol

lmao, well if youd like some help im in the area and would love to see the bey scene go up
(Sep. 06, 2019  6:46 AM)Lowtis Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  1:59 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: It's not too late cuz I haven't token the test lol. Haven't gotten to it will definitely this weekend tho. Lol

lmao, well if youd like some help im in the area and would love to see the bey scene go up

What area exactly of the cities I mentioned
(Sep. 06, 2019  5:16 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  6:46 AM)Lowtis Wrote: lmao, well if youd like some help im in the area and would love to see the bey scene go up

What area exactly of the cities I mentioned

I can do Pasadena and Bakersfield ??
(Sep. 07, 2019  4:39 AM)Lowtis Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  5:16 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote: What area exactly of the cities I mentioned

I can do Pasadena and Bakersfield ??

If we get an enough people for Bakersfield I'll do it in Bakersfield that's actually where I'm from.
I might be able to do Pasadena

Idk about anywhere else tho
Mmm well I heard the test takes like 1-2 months to process so like what would be a good day for you guys in like 1-2 months. I can only do Saturdays because I have church until 1:30 unless in Bakersfield.
(Aug. 26, 2019  5:43 AM)Shindog Wrote: I am an organizer but I would come to your tournaments. I think it’s great to have more organizers so we can spread the workload.

Could you make it to Bakersfield?
(Sep. 08, 2019  1:49 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  5:43 AM)Shindog Wrote: I am an organizer but I would come to your tournaments.  I think it’s great to have more organizers so we can spread the workload.

Could you make it to Bakersfield?

That might be a little far. It will have to depend on what date and when you start the tournament.  I can’t promise but I would try.
(Sep. 08, 2019  2:32 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  1:49 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Could you make it to Bakersfield?

That might be a little far. It will have to depend on what date and when you start the tournament.  I can’t promise but I would try.

If you went it would be big help, so what day would be good for you and what time?
(Sep. 08, 2019  5:11 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  2:32 AM)Shindog Wrote: That might be a little far. It will have to depend on what date and when you start the tournament.  I can’t promise but I would try.

If you went it would be big help, so what day would be good for you and what time?
In general, I can only do Saturdays and it would have to be after 2 PM for sure.  I can’t give you a solid promise though.  I do sometimes have work emergencies that come up.
(Sep. 08, 2019  7:17 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  5:11 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: If you went it would be big help, so what day would be good for you and what time?
In general, I can only do Saturdays and it would have to be after 2 PM for sure.  I can’t give you a solid promise though.  I do sometimes have work emergencies that come up.

Do you know who how long it takes for the organizers quiz to get processed. Just so I can get an estimated day for the tournament.
(Sep. 08, 2019  9:59 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  7:17 AM)Shindog Wrote: In general, I can only do Saturdays and it would have to be after 2 PM for sure.  I can’t give you a solid promise though.  I do sometimes have work emergencies that come up.

Do you know who how long it takes for the organizers quiz to get processed. Just so I can get an estimated day for the tournament.
Unfortunately I don’t know.  It took mine a few  weeks but if can be faster at times.  It just depends on the contributors’ availability.  Be patient, they have a lot responsibilities in and outside of beyblade.  But they have always come through for me.
(Sep. 08, 2019  11:28 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  9:59 PM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Do you know who how long it takes for the organizers quiz to get processed. Just so I can get an estimated day for the tournament.
Unfortunately I don’t know.  It took mine a few  weeks but if can be faster at times.  It just depends on the contributors’ availability.  Be patient, they have a lot responsibilities in and outside of beyblade.  But they have always come through for me.

Okay thanks. I just took it. Hope I did well. Lol
(Sep. 07, 2019  4:51 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  4:39 AM)Lowtis Wrote: I can do Pasadena and Bakersfield ??

If we get an enough people for Bakersfield I'll do it in Bakersfield that's actually where I'm from.

yea that sounds all good to me
I put October 5th as a possible event on the test. If yall can't make it we can change date but my test might not be processed by that day anyways.
(Aug. 26, 2019  5:24 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Hi, I'm trying to become an organizer and was wondering if anyone would be interested in tournaments in the following cities. Valencia, Santa Clarita, Ventura, Azusa, Pasadena, Fresno, or Bakersfield. I live in Bakersfield but am down to do tournaments in other cities in California. If ur down let me know.
I live in Bakersfield. I would love to have another tournament in Bakersfield. Your tournament was SO FUN!
I live in Stockton
Uncertain