Any good combos with these parts?

i need to know if there is any good combinations with the parts that i have since i only have 3 hms beyblades
wolborg ms
ar:wolf crusher
wd:medium wide
rc: bearing core

dark effigy ms
ar:upper attack?
wd: meduim heavy
rc: the one with the metal tip

and hopper attacker ms
ar: small, rigid, all metal and circular (dont know the name)
wd: medium heavy
rc: the one with the spring (it bounces after launch
thank u
Besides Uncustomized DEMS(Dark Effigy MS) and Wolborg MS i believe the next best thing is

AR:Circle Upper
WD:Circle Wide
RC:Bearing Core
thanx man but wat about hopper attacker ms? it may sound bad but it can take alot of small hit and i mean alot and its probliy one of the talest hms
metal spring(from hopper)
circle heavy
and metal change core from DEMS will be a compact but other than that just use wolborg and dems uncustomized
coo thanx dudes and darkbladerx200 love that combo /\_/\ though it hurts to touch it but it rocks
Circle Upper works better than Metal Spring with metal change core and circle heavy.
What kind of stadiums do you use?
I only have 2 stadiums; blizard bowl and iron battlefield
You should really look into getting a Takara stadium such as the MFB Attack Stadium, Tornado Balance, Tornado Attack, etc.
I know lol i plan to but until then besides those stadiums i have arent that bad
(Nov. 24, 2008  1:36 AM)savatoex Wrote: I know lol i plan to but until then besides those stadiums i have arent that bad

once you use a takara stadium you will wonder how you put up with hasbro ones
(Nov. 24, 2008  5:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2008  1:36 AM)savatoex Wrote: I know lol i plan to but until then besides those stadiums i have arent that bad

once you use a takara stadium you will wonder how you put up with hasbro ones

As somebody who played with Hasbro stadiums all the way up to this year, I back this statement fully. I really do wonder how I put up with them all these years.
In those stadiums just use wolborg MS. If you use it in the opposite spin direction as the opponent you will have a very good chance to win most of your matches.
If you can launch Death Gargoyl MS in survival mode every time then you should win most of your matches also in hasbro stadiums. Youll end up wining more with wolborg though.
Definatly Wolborg MS Uncustomized.
DEMS works well too.

The Compact Combo suggested by darkbladerx200 is good to use too, but probably not for the stadiums you have.