Any fans from Battlebots?

I developed my love for Battlebots ever since I first watched it on TV circa 2002. For those of you who don't know, Battlebots is a widely popular robotic combat sport that first began in 1999. The classic seasons 1 - 5 aired on Comedy Central from 1999 to 2002 until it's cancellation. Several toys and video games based on the TV show have been released (except for the Gamecube / PS2 game that is still lost) It even returned made as reboot on abc / Discovery from 2015 - present.

I watched all episodes from the Comedy Central network. Currently watching season 3 on Discovery. (You're more than welcome to post spoilers about Season 4, 5, 6, and 7.) I'm currently an admin for the BattleBots Wiki and I'm currently developing a concept game for the Nintendo Switch. The documentation can be found on my Wiki profile. Soon I'm hoping to send this off to the BattleBots staff where they can make agreements with a developer to create and release this game (I hope. Hint. Hint.)  

I love all of the teams out there, but my flat out faviourite team ever is Team Infernolab because Jason and his bots 🔥⚙ rock!

And beware of Dante's gallery made up of over 200 images of himself and his bots. I'm a Jason Bardis freak. 😅