Any bladers in the north east? (UK)

I'm pretty sure Beyblade is completely nonexistent here now, but i thought I'd ask anyway
Nope but I know beyblade is a thing there

I looked it up
sorry for reviving a dead post. sadly beyblade never fully took off in the north east. early to mid MFB we had somewhat of a comunity but we would still barely make the 8 player minimum on most days. alot of us gave up and traded out of the hoby. a few like myself still have their collections in case someone manages to get enough interest for some MFB era tournaments but im pretty sure majority of the Northern brawl tournament crew have moved on.
Hi there! The most northern community i can think of right now is the Northwest Bladeknights, run by r0blivion, who are based in Manchester and host monthly tournaments for Beyblade (Mainly Burst i believe)! They're on all social media if you search up Northwest Bladeknights they should come up. They aren't affiliated with the WBO but i've played with them and they're all super nice and welcoming.
Additionally, I know one person in the UK community who does wants build a community in soctland. I'd suggest joining the WBO discord and checking in on the UK channel. That is probably the best place to find active players.
Otherwise, I'm starting to host some events around the midlands in Leicester, which is probably not as useful for you guys.
I hope this helps in some way and that you can find people to play with!
(Jan. 11, 2023  1:37 PM)Sowmi Wrote: Hi there! The most northern community i can think of right now is the Northwest Bladeknights, run by r0blivion, who are based in Manchester and host monthly tournaments for Beyblade (Mainly Burst i believe)! They're on all social media if you search up Northwest Bladeknights they should come up. They aren't affiliated with the WBO but i've played with them and they're all super nice and welcoming.
Additionally, I know one person in the UK community who does wants build a community in soctland. I'd suggest joining the WBO discord and checking in on the UK channel. That is probably the best place to find active players.
Otherwise, I'm starting to host some events around the midlands in Leicester, which is probably not as useful for you guys.

Unfortunately that's about 2 hours away so I'd be unable to get to it

(Jan. 08, 2023  5:54 PM)Protitan20xx Wrote: sorry for reviving a dead post. sadly beyblade never fully took off in the north east. early to mid MFB we had somewhat of a comunity but we would still barely make the 8 player minimum on most days. alot of us gave up and traded out of the hoby. a few like myself still have their collections in case someone manages to get enough interest for some MFB era tournaments but im pretty sure majority of the Northern brawl tournament crew have moved on.
really? i remember back during mfb it was extremely popular here, had about 12 people who played it
(Feb. 07, 2023  6:52 PM)Zefraxciton Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2023  5:54 PM)Protitan20xx Wrote: sorry for reviving a dead post. sadly beyblade never fully took off in the north east. early to mid MFB we had somewhat of a comunity but we would still barely make the 8 player minimum on most days. alot of us gave up and traded out of the hoby. a few like myself still have their collections in case someone manages to get enough interest for some MFB era tournaments but im pretty sure majority of the Northern brawl tournament crew have moved on.
really? i remember back during mfb it was extremely popular here, had about 12 people who played it

yeah. we had somewhat more people during the time we hosted in moving image toys. but as soon as the venue moved and we went back to tournaments in the park it dwindled fast. last tournament i attended was the absolute last northern brawl...in which on 4 of us showed up.
(Feb. 07, 2023  6:52 PM)Zefraxciton Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2023  1:37 PM)Sowmi Wrote: Hi there! The most northern community i can think of right now is the Northwest Bladeknights, run by r0blivion, who are based in Manchester and host monthly tournaments for Beyblade (Mainly Burst i believe)! They're on all social media if you search up Northwest Bladeknights they should come up. They aren't affiliated with the WBO but i've played with them and they're all super nice and welcoming.

Unfortunately that's about 2 hours away so I'd be unable to get to it
Hey! i know it's a bit of a journey over to Manchester but we have a big and growing group of bladers who travel from all over the country to join us when I organise a tournament or just day of play for fun. There isn't much else around for Beyblade in the UK so we get a lot of people who still want to play!

If we get a large concentration of bladers in another area of the UK I am hoping to eventually expand and take the events to other cities but for the minute, we've got a good thing going in Manchester and the surrounding area.

Check out our socials if you want to see what it's like and you can DM if you want to chat Smile
Yes I don't mind going somewhere in the UK if it's for a 1 time tournament but for a group of club probably near Camden in london.
Does anyone know which country in the UK this is. eg: Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland?
(Jun. 08, 2023  4:49 PM)infinity_rider Wrote: Does anyone know which country in the UK this is. eg: Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland?

England i think Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland I don't think have a big Enough community for beyblade if there is any