Any bladers in Durham NC?

just seeing if there are bladers in my area, seeing if i can make a beyclub
no one really?
waiting........
sorry to say, but there arent a lot of bladers in the southeast(besides florida), mostly up north and west
(Oct. 28, 2022  4:09 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: sorry to say, but there arent a lot of bladers in the southeast(besides florida), mostly up north and west

This is quite far from true. There are a good many of us, we just don’t use the forums as much anymore 😅.
(Oct. 28, 2022  4:25 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2022  4:09 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: sorry to say, but there arent a lot of bladers in the southeast(besides florida), mostly up north and west

This is quite far from true. There are a good many of us, we just don’t use the forums as much anymore 😅.

Well, as far as tournaments and organizers go, there arent
L no durmites
im here Grin
We live in the Cary area and my son (13) would be interested in getting together with some other people to Beyblade on a regular basis. Please let me know if that is an option. Thanks!
(Mar. 27, 2023  4:36 PM)kmk71302 Wrote: We live in the Cary area and my son (13) would be interested in getting together with some other people to Beyblade on a regular basis. Please let me know if that is an option. Thanks!

We are hosting an event in April if you would like to come out. Your son can meet other local bladers and hopefully attend future tournaments as well. Here is the link for our April event https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Luffy-N...ts--107425